Where is Pauly Howard on VSIN?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
apprarently it was more serious.

he will be gone now for a month.

The longer he is gone the better the chances are it is forever.

Hope not because he is awesome and perfect for his time slot but the longer it lasts the more they realize they can do without him

railbird

EOG Master
this is what happens when you get woke conscious leftist jews running the show, ive already see they are bringing in talentless women the last 5 months, also more minorities being hired

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The longer he is gone the better the chances are it is forever.

Hope not because he is awesome and perfect for his time slot but the longer it lasts the more they realize they can do without himY
Youmans made the comment that he was on an actual vacation right now.

if he isn't back on july 5 I agree with you....its bye bye

Not Yet! Close. But Not Yet

If he is not back on Monday, July 12................YES! Then I will. But I will give them a few more days until we "write his obituary"
Weird year with NBA and NHL still going, but all stars coming up its usually the most meaningless time of the year for such outlets. I think if he's coming back they announce it at the end of the month and he reappears as NFLX season kicks off. If he's for sure gone, don't get why they don't announce that as well. Must be some real legal wrangling going on behind the scenes.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Weird year with NBA and NHL still going, but all stars coming up its usually the most meaningless time of the year for such outlets. I think if he's coming back they announce it at the end of the month and he reappears as NFLX season kicks off. If he's for sure gone, don't get why they don't announce that as well. Must be some real legal wrangling going on behind the scenes.

If he is under contract they probably don't want to pay him for taking paid endorsements.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Mitch said he 2as off this week and youmans said he can't comment on the situation and hope he comes back soon.

What would you say mitch and pauly make per show?

$500 each
VSIN full time hosts make at the low end $60K a year and high end it is $80K a year.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
It’s unusual for this to be taking so long for a resolution.
I once worked at a place where HR suspended the Manager a week or so, just long enough to investigate his circumstances to confidently build a case for his termination for cause. It was a clear case of fraud by the Manager but HR wanted to be sure they weren’t in jeopardy of losing a suit for wrongful dismissal.
Pauly’s case may be more complicated, perhaps without a paper trail,and lacking evidence of proof of misconduct that DraftKings needs for an air tight termination for cause. This saga, shrouded in mystery, is bizarre for sure.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
It’s unusual for this to be taking so long for a resolution.
I once worked at a place where HR suspended the Manager a week or so, just long enough to investigate his circumstances to confidently build a case for his termination for cause. It was a clear case of fraud by the Manager but HR wanted to be sure they weren’t in jeopardy of losing a suit for wrongful dismissal.
Pauly’s case may be more complicated, perhaps without a paper trail,and lacking evidence of proof of misconduct that DraftKings needs for an air tight termination for cause. This saga, shrouded in mystery, is bizarre for sure.
I would say he is fired.

They must not want to pay out the remainder of his contract so it is probably sitting with legal team right now.

railbird

EOG Master
if i were in vegas i could do a project veritas type james okeefe interview to see whats reallly going on. they are probably being run by athiest marxist ucla jews since being sold. i see 1 of the producers has ties to scum of earth like jimmy kimmel, oprah, peter guber

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Youmans does a good job of saying something but not saying something.

if mitch goes on vacation that means its the youmans and von tobel show.

I like that

Pure "company man" who has no desire to go looking for another job at this point in time of is life since he has it pretty good now.

Pauly is DEAD MEAT. Everyone - including him - knows it - as has been speculated they are just waiting to tie up loose ends.

What will be interesting is WHEN we find out what it was what the reaction will be and when it happens and Pauly can talk things will get interesting

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
sent an email asking about paulie ... they said he will be back.

Probably as a contributor to point spread weekly. Suspend a host for a month how can you make money with him in the position?

Push under the rug like they did to Ron Flatter when RJ Bell exposed his sexual harassment charges when he was with FOX.

Unless these on air guys got a percentage of VSIN they might as well go somewhere else where they can get paid. All these content companies going for silly high valuations have the cash to put guys on the air as long as they plug their sponsors. One of the guys who does a podcast in a somewhat related field didn't want me to reveal any identifying details, but he said when he goes on these sports betting podcasts he gets a $1,500-$4,000 check depending on which it is and its all paid by the book who sponsors it. If Pauly is really making less than 6 figures for his on-air role, then he can easily replace that in a couple of months.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Heard on espn radio that pauly will be doing a show sponsored by William Hill

Wonder if this has some merit for his absence

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
When Paulie signed on, he didn't really say anything other than it is great to be back, and Mitch said he missed him and then they got into the show. Very little fanfare.