Which of The Final 4 Teams Will Win The Super Bowl?

dirty

EOG Master
Realistically I think Denver is the best team left......But personally I hope Bettis gets one in his last year....

Don't want to see Seattle there... so i'll take Carolina and Denver.

Big Ben is too young to play in the big game. He chokes this week anyways.

Glaken said:
I don't think Seattle can play well out of Seattle ... I will be buying a Carolina ticket !!

games in Seattle...but like the pic:cheers

Carolina needs perfect gameplan...I hope Peppers is at least 90%

I'd like to see Cowher win it. Steelers are playing smash mouth, peaking at the right time.

Pittsburgh 24 Carolina 23

Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I dont the league wants to see Seattle get there because they probably draw the least interest of the 4 remaining.

I have a future on Pitt, so will obviously be rooting for them.

In the end, I believe Denver & Seattle make the trip........

wrideIt

EOG Enthusiast
Cripes, I hope it Carolina, my 18-1 preseason pick to win the SB. But 4th in row on road, and with a de facto 3rd string qb. That ain't good, ever with great special teams.

I'd say Broncos.

Denver will win the SB and coach Shanahan can finally lose the title cant win the big one without Elway.

Go Broncos!

THE SHRINK said:
I'll start and take Seattle baby....

Lets' see who nails it or gets nailed...

Others?

HEY SHRINKY..SORRY BUT I JUST HAD TO BRING THIS THREAD BACK UP TOP LOL. :D LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT NAILED SHRINKY BABY LOL..!! :D CHEERS :cheers HOPE YOU DIDNT LOSE ALOT ON THIS GAME AS THE ZEBRAS IN SUPERBOWL XL WERE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY BLITZBURGHS COACH BILL COWHER LOL.:p

Hey you might want to check with the SHRUNK when he gets back from PANAMA. That pick was on 1/17/06 and I had several talks with him about this game before he left, but you could be right.:+waving-5
We'll have to see who he picked when he gets back!! MAY'N!!