Which poster is the ultimate AUTOFADE?

Interested in the community's thoughts on this topic. Which poster deserves the crown as the absolute worst gambler on the forum?

Does Brock still reign supreme?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Re: Which poster is the ultimate AUTOFADE?

Fukk I'll volunteer If we really need that kind of shit here.

Here's the only fukk I'll ever give either way.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Does Brock still reign supreme?

At the other forum I once faded and parlayed Brock's entire card. He had four posted plays that day. Including a huge chalk ML play on the Cavs in the playoffs. Think it might have been against Toronto. He lost all four plays and I hit my parlay. I believe it was +5800 or thereabouts. Guy is straight magic.

Nobody tops Brock. He mushed Hillary Clinton. He mushed the Patriots this season and it completely busted him out of the game. The mush stories are endless. Things have happened at the end of games that are unfathomable. And it keeps happening. Truly amazing.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I know RICO1 would vote for Brock.

RICO is politicking for Brock's return to EOG.

I use a few others but....

HenryHill /the lake/ darthvader/ ritaonacock/ maui/ juice/vegasbruin

And the rest of his ghost army have been like an atm for me.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

I know you got too much respect for your forum to even consider.

Think it's a moot point anyway. From what I understand, Skippy has no desire to be posting anywhere right now. That according to Sam Odom who emails with him. Guess the Super Bowl cleaned him out.

True or not? Don't know, don't care.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Think it's a moot point anyway. From what I understand, Skippy has no desire to be posting anywhere right now. That according to Sam Odom who emails with him. Guess the Super Bowl cleaned him out.

True or not? Don't know, don't care.

I hope he gettin help. I've seen way too many tap out with a ticket. Only way to go down and get covered by two sheets.

No good.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

I hope he gettin help. I've seen way too many tap out with a ticket. Only way to go down and get covered by two sheets.

No good.

It's amazing to me a guy could be that bad at the gambling thing but completely be in denial about it. Truly a sickness.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

At the other forum I once faded and parlayed Brock's entire card. He had four posted plays that day. Including a huge chalk ML play on the Cavs in the playoffs. Think it might have been against Toronto. He lost all four plays and I hit my parlay. I believe it was +5800 or thereabouts. Guy is straight magic.

Nobody tops Brock. He mushed Hillary Clinton. He mushed the Patriots this season and it completely busted him out of the game. The mush stories are endless. Things have happened at the end of games that are unfathomable. And it keeps happening. Truly amazing.

"The mush stories are endless" is 100% accurate

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

What percentage of 'fading' posts are actual fades and what percentage are just lazy insults?

I'll go

1%
vs
99%

What percentage of 'fading' posts are actual fades and what percentage are just lazy insults?

I'll go

1%
vs
99%

Interesting question. Separating the cheap insults from the actual autofades is key to profiting.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

The Brock Grey Cup Mush last year was the most amazing one. I don't even remember the exact details now. I'm sure they're on here somewhere, but I do remember that it was somehow impossible for him to lose, and yet he did. Seems like a pattern.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

The Brock Grey Cup Mush last year was the most amazing one. I don't even remember the exact details now. I'm sure they're on here somewhere, but I do remember that it was somehow impossible for him to lose, and yet he did. Seems like a pattern.

That was epic. And will certainly be tough to top. But if anyone can trump that it would be Brock.

Bfo

EOG Addicted

I wasn’t on this one, but if I recall a coach kicked a meaningless FG to cover at the end when only scoring a TD would win.

Whatever it it was I remember everyone being in absolute shock and people calling for the coach in question to be investigated.

Brock will be back, he didn’t even leave because of people fucking with his family this time. Just went busto.

How is Javy not on this list? I mean the kid can't get anything right! :+clueless

I've made plenty of money just reading his posts and checking out where this kid is leaning. I've truly never seen anything like it. :btj:

There's a reason he doesn't post in the BB thread. :shoot:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Ruca, your obsession with me is probably the worst I've seen in forum history for anyone.

Terribly sad.

Always remember that you had an 0-6 -16.00 unit stretch last year on cubs games and were down over 19 units in the 2nd half on MLB, excluding that stretch :cheers :btj:

all tracked, documented, double checked, confirmed, and verified. 12io4j2w90