Whitelaw vs IrishTim Inshow thread

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Whitelaw vs IrishTim Inshow thread

Unc came out of the tip firing, First time i have ever seen them was tonight in person. Rebels will get toasted down low, Lopez/Massamba/Thomas will not be able to hold their own jocks if they wanted

cheapseats

EOG Master

whitelaw likely took 1 or 2 of my bets over the years, used to go there 3-4 times a year

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I know the show is probably live now...can't listen to it until the archive is put up...looking forward to the show...is Irish Tim going to change his mind and come on?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Thanks Tuck....how did your adopted family enjoy their free thanksgiving meal? Great gesture on your part...

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

Didnt Tim mention his plays werent pinny leans this week ? through 3 plays he has the 2 highest prices on the college board

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Thanks Tuck....how did your adopted family enjoy their free thanksgiving meal? Great gesture on your part...

They loved it, it was actually a co worker of my wife's. She was a single mother who couldnt afford any extra food so wasnt gonna celebrate Tday. They were very thankful for the food :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

sorry guys im doing like 7957865 things right now, i will get the full list put up right at the end of the show

tripp

EOG Master

timmy has stayed away from the pinny lean for the most part to his credit

cheapseats

EOG Master

best bets

209 ul laf + 13' absentee

204 usc -16 best bet whitelaw

6th south miss over 56 whitelaw

minor mistake