Whitlock calling out the frauds

railbird

EOG Master
imagine if Graf played another 11 yrs. also graf could have ran track for the German olympic team

kane

EOG master
So I guess the line is drawn at the N word, I mean posting about Ivy league Jews is fine, making posts about inbred faggots is fine, but the N word gets edited

railbird

EOG Master
So I guess the line is drawn at the N word, I mean posting about Ivy league Jews is fine, making posts about inbred faggots is fine, but the N word gets edited
the only one who used the n word was a lying liberal scumbag that plays volleyball for duke womens team. i was quoting her.

kane

EOG master
Yeah, my comment is the guy is a scumbag, and you think that justifies railbird using the N word, how pathetic

mr merlin

EOG Master
Yeah, my comment is the guy is a scumbag, and you think that justifies railbird using the N word, how pathetic
You're upset because some old white guy said something online, but cities filled with blacks who know only violence and crime doesn't register.

The only people who care about the N word are white liberals, blacks dont give a crap unless it's an avenue to personal enrichment.