Who are the Cy Young favs?

mofome

Banned
Harden now to the NL, can he still win the award in that league if his numbers are dominant?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Who are the Cy Young favs?

NL: Brandon Webb (Harden has ZERO PRAYER of winning this one)
AL: Frankie Rodriguez (And RIGHT NOW he is my MVP choice as well since no one has really "stood out")

mofome

Banned

AL: Frankie Rodriguez (And RIGHT NOW he is my MVP choice as well since no one has really "stood out")

Webb better get his game back. He was not sharp last night despite his final line.

hard to ignore what this guy has done on a bad team:

Justin Duchscherer

2008 Stats <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>INN</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>S</td><td>K</td><td>BBI</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="center">101.0</td><td align="center">10</td><td align="center">5</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">63</td><td align="center">21</td><td align="center">1.78</td><td align="center">0.86</td></tr></tbody></table>

or Cliff Lee, his numbers equally as good:

2008 Stats <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>INN</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>S</td><td>K</td><td>BBI</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="center">118.7</td><td align="center">11</td><td align="center">2</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">99</td><td align="center">19</td><td align="center">2.43</td><td align="center">1.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

neither of these guys will win it, but their stats are amazing so far.

IMO, Volquez comes back to earth after the AS break.

Carlos Quintin and Josh Hamilton have stood out for MVP.

mofome

Banned

hard to ignore what this guy has done on a bad team:

Justin Duchscherer

2008 Stats <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>INN</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>S</td><td>K</td><td>BBI</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" height="17" valign="middle"><td align="center">101.0</td><td align="center">10</td><td align="center">5</td><td align="center">0</td><td align="center">63</td><td align="center">21</td><td align="center">1.78</td><td align="center">0.86</td></tr></tbody></table>

:cheers:cheers:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Harden now to the NL, can he still win the award in that league if his numbers are dominant?

It's happened before, Sutcliffe come to mind...16-1 with the Cubs in 1984, he had 15 starts in the AL and another 20 in the NL.

It is later in the season , I would say doubtful, maybe CC too.

If either of them were to go 12-1 or something, the NL is pretty mediocre with teams standing out so if either one really took off, I can't see Harden doing it.