Who Did A Double Take On Clipper Final Score?

Heim

EOG Master
Last I saw down 23 in the 3rd. Peaked at 31 at some point.

Should have known it was LAC night when Doc Rivers accidentally dropped $2000 out for a morning walk & some guy tapped him on the shoulder to return it.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Checked out after Steph Curry hit a "3" to end the half with the Dubs ahead by 23 (73-50).

Warriors led by 31 in the third quarter before the unbelievable Clipper rally.

Biggest deficit overcome in NBA playoff history.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Learned of the incredible comeback by hearing Steve Kerr in the postgame interview.

Stunning.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Golden State -8 and 237 over the Los Angeles Clippers for Game 3 Wednesday night at Staples Center.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Last I saw down 23 in the 3rd. Peaked at 31 at some point.

Should have known it was LAC night when Doc Rivers accidentally dropped $2000 out for a morning walk & some guy tapped him on the shoulder to return it.
Figures. I needed AOC Nets for 3-0 rooster. Had a monster dog alternative and no bet.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Also had Pistons game 1 in Tiger roosters and Pistons series still in Tiger roosters. Give me a breaking bad.

Valuist

EOG Master
When I went to bed late 3rd quarter, I didn't even think the Clippers could get a cover, let alone an outright win. Problems in Oaktown.

railbird

EOG Master
For all your bitching about the NBA, you sure do watch a lot of it..........
I don't, but was fun watching beverly get right up on durant and Currys vaginas, the refs called phantom fouls on beverly or clips win by 15

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Beverly was DEEP in KD's head......

Deep.

IDK what's more incredible, GS losing a 31 point lead in the 3rd quarter at home in the playoffs.....

Or Tampa losing a 3-0 lead at home in game 1, and potentially getting swept by the 8th seeded True Jackets.

Wish I had a small parlay on the two.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Beverly is getting a lot of run for this effort, as he should, but also it was the fact they made Curry play defense.

That Williams kid had like 36 points but he also had 11 assists I think it was.

Make Curry play defense, lots of it, get physical with Durant.

Durant and Curry alone had 13 turnovers!! That's Brick like numbers.

I heard a good word about Curry this morning - nonchalant.

Exactly what I thought a few years ago when they blew a 3-1 lead over the Cavs......

Had them for my lungs and he seemed very nonchalant as the 3 game ass kicking continued on.

I see "intensity" from him only when winning it seems, never when losing.

I don't think GS is vulnerable in the Finals, but they might be in getting there.