Who else, really likes the Orlando Magic in game 7.. Looks like one of the better plays of the season..

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Who else, really likes the Orlando Magic in game 7.. Looks like one of the better plays of the season..

Anybody know what Boston's record is in game 7's at home? Correct me if I am wrong, but I think they never have lost...

rickdee

EOG Senior Member
Re: Who else, really likes the Orlando Magic in game 7.. Looks like one of the better plays of the season..

The Celts don't have a post player and Orlando is loading up on Ray and Eddie and they arent able to get shots off... Orlando doesnt have a go to guy when the game is on the line and it is going to hurt them. Hedo and Lewis are frauds and should be dominating this series.. Its game seven and Orlando is going to be tight jacking up bricks and chocking like they have in the past-- If Ray Allen or eddie House go off i think the Celts win this game... Nothing about the first 6 games of this series proves to me that they are the better team and i am going to take Pierce over Howard in crunch time..

eat at quiznos

EOG Member

Timely Hitting and Royalfan >>>> Stan Van Gundy

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

gonna be all over my magic. way more talented, boston is on fumes, and ray allen hasn't done shit all series with the athletic magic guys guarding him (even JJ is staying with him!!)

if lewis and turk were playing even half as good as they did all season and dwight starts hitting his little jump hook, magic will absolutely crush the celtics, no matter where the game is played. big baby will get in foul trouble again because he's a fat fuck that's too stupid to realize he can't beat a point guard to a loose ball, perkins will get beasted on by dwight, and scalabrine simply knows he can't guard dwight.

if gundy is smart he'll give pietrus and lee a lot more playing time, as they've been playing like MEN. those guys can score and defend, and are playing better than turk and lewis have been. i'm loving how those two guys are playing right now.

anthony johnson has been playing much better this particular playoff series as well, and don't expect marbury's punk ass to put up 12 points in the 4th quarter again in game 7 to keep his team within striking distance.

boston has the advantage at point guard, and that's it. lee is playing just as well as allen, pietrus and turk can matchup with pierce just fine (and so long as he doesn't start hitting 3's, he isn't a huge threat because he's the only true scorer along with allen), lewis is certainly as athletic as big baby/scalabrine - and if he starts hitting 3's he'll absolutely blow the game out - and dwight is obviously the most dominant center in the league.

anybody betting on boston is basically saying they think rondo can guide this team to victory over one of the most talented teams in the league. i don't buy it.

the magic have fucked around all series and blown leads they certainly shouldn't have. i blame some of that on gundy, some on turk and lewis' terrible fucking shot selection. this series could have been over two games ago easily had big baby missed that shot and the magic not blown a 14-pt lead.

without kg and powe and pierce and allen clearly showing signs of old players, the magic are without a doubt the better team. the atmosphere of game 7 in beantown isn't going to stop that.

go magic, baby.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

a full preseason, an 82 gm per team reg season, an entire playoffs, and you believe a gm 7 road team catching 2.5 pts is "one of the better plays of the season?" are you outta your fukkin mind?

win or lose, orlando +2.5 or moneyline is a total coinflip, but for good measure, go ahead and look historically at how gm 7 hm teams do straight up.............i would need at least +5.5 to bet orlando in this gm

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

without kg and powe and pierce and allen clearly showing signs of old players, the magic are without a doubt the better team. the atmosphere of game 7 in beantown isn't going to stop that.

go magic, baby.

without a doubt the better team? then why is the series tied 3-3?

WVU

EOG Master

I am with you gyno. Orlando steals game 7 in Boston.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

timely hitting and i don't typically agree, but i believe he is right on point with everything he is saying about dwight howard, orlando as a team in love with the 3 too much, and van gundy's coaching deficiencies

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

without a doubt the better team? then why is the series tied 3-3?

because fat-fuck davis and stephon marbury hit a few shots.

you're a proven dolt on this side, i like my magic play even better knowing you don't.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Ray Allen may be the missing key. He has been a non-factor. If he shows up, Celtics win. If not, flip a coin..game 7.

BTW, why the hell are both games on Sunday? Why not make them both primetime, one Saturday night and one Sunday night?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Timely Hitting and Royalfan >>>> Stan Van Gundy

I think Stan is a decent coach actually. Lewis and Turk played like shit, in those late meltdown losses. Does a pretty good job coaching defense. His offense is not working as well as normal, because Turk is playing bad. They will win or lose with his performance and on the other side as someone mentioned, if Allen or House get off, and scalabrine from outside to an extent. Boston will need someone hot from the land of plenty to win most likely.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Ray Allen may be the missing key. He has been a non-factor. If he shows up, Celtics win. If not, flip a coin..game 7.

BTW, why the hell are both games on Sunday? Why not make them both primetime, one Saturday night and one Sunday night?

I think ABC determined that late afternoon time slot is superior to a Saturday night when weather getting nice.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

because fat-fuck davis and stephon marbury hit a few shots.

you're a proven dolt on this side, i like my magic play even better knowing you don't.

marbury and davis won 3 full gms are on their own

:LMAO

you are a complete sports moron know nothing

and the reason you dont like me is because i called you and your cheating coach bobby bowden, out

greg paulus lands in syracuse, suck it bitch

Apple

Banned

Orlando now at 2.5 and hopefully soon +3..

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Orlando now at 2.5 and hopefully soon +3..

orlando opened +2.5 and has sat at +2.5 across the board since opening, it might get to +3 by sunday evening but not any better that that, imo

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Anybody know what Boston's record is in game 7's at home? Correct me if I am wrong, but I think they never have lost...
\

Its Brian SCALAbrine and not Larry Birdabrine.

Not sure but I think I heard 17-3 overall in game 7's.

Cannon

Banned

The squares are all over Orlando. Man that is real scary stuff. Boston and The Lakers lost the last game so the NBA would have games on Sunday for the $$$. Refs will let them win at home. LA Bost ML parlay might be the balls to the wall winner.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Boston doesn't lose at home, Dwight Howard is not that good. the worst best player ever, overhyped overrated from day 1.

Apple

Banned

orlando opened +2.5 and has sat at +2.5 across the board since opening, it might get to +3 by sunday evening but not any better that that, imo

Orlando didn't open at 2.5 ..

Boston was at 1.5 for a little bit and -2 for many hours

Apple

Banned

SBR LINES has them opening up at -2.. Someone on theRx mentioned that they opened at -1.5.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

SBR LINES has them opening up at -2.. Someone on theRx mentioned that they opened at -1.5.

incorrect again!!! SBR lines has the opener at -2.5
http://www.sbrlines.com/

and as far as your statement that "someone on the RX mentioned that they opened -1.5", you can either believe me and the 3 reputable sites that ALL SHOW THE OPENER at -2.5, or you can believe some poster on the RX

you and the RX poster are wrong, and my 3 sources and myself are right

unseendamage

EOG Enthusiast

"Turkey" Lou showed his true colors last game. Howard can't win the game by himself. The extra day will give Boston more energy. You are a fool betting against Boston in game 7. And whoever said Boston will be the one that feels the pressure is crazy. Everyone of them were there last year when they won the title. Boston will win by 7 +++.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

and as far as your statement that "someone on the RX mentioned that they opened -1.5", you can either believe me and the 3 reputable sites that ALL SHOW THE OPENER at -2.5, or you can believe some poster on the RX

The opening lines at some books are never available to you guys...trust me..:cheers

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

The opening lines at some books are never available to you guys...trust me..:cheers

i know what books drop the early lines and i know what the lower limits are, believe me, when i know i need to get in early, i get in and grab it, and when i know i need to wait to get better line value, i wait, it's all about knowing which way the line will move and either going in early or waiting to fade, but you are wrong, some of us including me are playing at the books who release before everyone else and we are right there at the front of the line to take advantage

good day to you

12io4j2w90

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i know what books drop the early lines and i know what the lower limits are, believe me, when i know i need to get in early, i get in and grab it, and when i know i need to wait to get better line value, i wait, it's all about knowing which way the line will move and either going in early or waiting to fade, but you are wrong, some of us including me are playing at the books who release before everyone else and we are right there at the front of the line to take advantage

good day to you

12io4j2w90

Wrong? He made a living working for a book. He is one of the most knowledgeable posters in this forum world. He knows more about the workings of a book than you know about life in general.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

"Turkey" Lou showed his true colors last game. Howard can't win the game by himself. The extra day will give Boston more energy. You are a fool betting against Boston in game 7. And whoever said Boston will be the one that feels the pressure is crazy. Everyone of them were there last year when they won the title. Boston will win by 7 +++.

nice post, i have to agree with you here..

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Wrong? He made a living working for a book. He is one of the most knowledgeable posters in this forum world. He knows more about the workings of a book than you know about life in general.

You have to take what Gridiron says with a grain of salt. Same guy that thinks Bibby's impact on Hawks is same as Billups in Denver. You can't make that up.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

i'm gona stay off the gm but if forced i go with boston moneyline

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Dont worry Orlando fans, it will all be over soon

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I show Pinny opening at -1 +101....didn't go to 2 until almost 2 hours after open and 2.5 12 hours after open.

Going to be Boston or nothing for me...likely just sit on the sidelines.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

I show Pinny opening at -1 +101....didn't go to 2 until almost 2 hours after open and 2.5 12 hours after open.

Going to be Boston or nothing for me...likely just sit on the sidelines.

since pinny is inaccessible to most americans, i'm gona stick w/the 3 reputable sources that i linked off to

12io4j2w90

ATX

Pinnacle: 05/14 10:07PM: +1 +102 / -1 -11005/14 10:12PM: +1? +108 / -1? -11605/14 10:17PM: +1? +111 / -1? -11905/14 10:22PM: +1? +108 / -1? -11605/14 10:27PM: +1? +107 / -1? -11505/14 10:37PM: +1? +106 / -1? -11405/14 11:17PM: +1? +107 / -1? -11505/15 12:07AM: +1? +110 / -1? -11805/15 12:22AM: +2 +101 / -2 -10905/15 12:32AM: +2 -103 / -2 -10505/15 10:07AM: +2 -101 / -2 -10705/15 10:17AM: +2 +103 / -2 -11105/15 10:22AM: +2 +105 / -2 -11305/15 10:37AM: +2? -105 / -2? -103

Greek: POINTSPREADS05/14 10:13PM: +2 -110 / -2 -11005/15 10:25AM: +2? -110 / -2? -11005/15 12:21PM: +2? -105 / -2? -11505/17 02:09PM: +2? -110 / -2? -11005/17 02:10PM: +2? -105 / -2? -115

Apple

Banned

You have to take what Gridiron says with a grain of salt. Same guy that thinks Bibby's impact on Hawks is same as Billups in Denver. You can't make that up.

Oh trust me, I do..

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Orlando is the better team whent he Celtics are w/o KG

but Orlando should have won the series in 5 yet here we are in G7. the ONLY game the Celtics should have won is/was G2. other than that Orlando has either won every game or choked it away and therein lies the problem

i know Orlando will be ahead for most of this game like they did in G4 and G5 and then CHOKE it away like they did those games

Orlando in 1h is a much better play than for the game - if Orlando isn't winning at halftime they are DONE

I realllllly wanna play orlando i just know i will have this game covered for about 45 minutes but then lose it at the end. if you play orlando you are just asking for the "Bad Beat" to happen. i fully expect all Orlando bettors to come here crying after the game about their "Bad Beat" - we can all see it coming and it will happen

having said that i want NO PART of the Celtics because Orlando should smash them but make me play this game i am on Boston because i know they have heart at game's end - can't say the same for the Magic

and one last thing - IF the Magic has a chance to "imploda" they certainly will

watch how fast the finger pointing and "blame game" starts on the players going after Coach Van - gonna be ugly

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Orlando is the better team whent he Celtics are w/o KG

but Orlando should have won the series in 5 yet here we are in G7. the ONLY game the Celtics should have won is/was G2. other than that Orlando has either won every game or choked it away and therein lies the problem

i know Orlando will be ahead for most of this game like they did in G4 and G5 and then CHOKE it away like they did those games

Orlando in 1h is a much better play than for the game - if Orlando isn't winning at halftime they are DONE

I realllllly wanna play orlando i just know i will have this game covered for about 45 minutes but then lose it at the end. if you play orlando you are just asking for the "Bad Beat" to happen. i fully expect all Orlando bettors to come here crying after the game about their "Bad Beat" - we can all see it coming and it will happen

having said that i want NO PART of the Celtics because Orlando should smash them but make me play this game i am on Boston because i know they have heart at game's end - can't say the same for the Magic

and one last thing - IF the Magic has a chance to "imploda" they certainly will

watch how fast the finger pointing and "blame game" starts on the players going after Coach Van - gonna be ugly

if the magic are leading by any less than 10 at the half they will lose by 7++. Celts are strong in the second half and playing the worst finishers in the playoffs

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

if the magic are leading by any less than 10 at the half they will lose by 7++. Celts are strong in the second half and playing the worst finishers in the playoffs

they are up 7 - we shall see if you are right or not

i hope you are NOT but sense you will

how big of a lead and how late will the Orlando choke job begin

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

nice hit gyno but i still believe this is nowhere near a 'gm of the yr' type pic