Who has covers the sport of horse racing the best? HRTV or TVG?

Re: Who has covers the sport of horse racing the best? HRTV or TVG?

HRTV great talents...

so does TVG...

HRTV has all the best tracks..

Apple

Banned

I think TVG has the superior tracks.. HRTV has the Santa Anita Winter/Spring meeting thats the only advantage..

Matt Carothers is my boy, I chat with him almost daily..

I think TVG has the superior tracks.. HRTV has the Santa Anita Winter/Spring meeting thats the only advantage..

TVG is getting killed with tracks.. its not even close. You must not have HRTV. For example right now, HRTV has CD, Belmont, Lone Star, Arlington, LA Downs, Indiana Downs, Pimlico, Calder, Golden Gate, Preque Isle, Meadowlands, etc... all TVG can get is Belmont Monmouth GG and Hollywood, no CD, no Arlington, etc..... They have to resort to showing SulFUCK in the meat of the day.. that is sad.

oakas

EOG Addicted

I think TVG has t ghe superior tracks.. HRTV has the Santa Anita Winter/Spring meeting thats the only advantage..

Hey gyno. Matt is also my favorite. I really like his 58 Flat show.

Is he a pretty nice guy? He seems like he is just a regular dude. That's cool that you talk to him almost daily.

Apple

Banned

TVG is getting killed with tracks.. its not even close. You must not have HRTV. For example right now, HRTV has CD, Belmont, Lone Star, Arlington, LA Downs, Indiana Downs, Pimlico, Calder, Golden Gate, Preque Isle, Meadowlands, etc... all TVG can get is Belmont Monmouth GG and Hollywood, no CD, no Arlington, etc..... They have to resort to showing SulFUCK in the meat of the day.. that is sad.

Lots of false information in your post.. First off TVG is the one who has La DOWNS, Indiana Downs,Presque Isle and Meadowlands, not HRTV..

I have HRTV.. HRTV doesn't have anyone in studio Monday's and Tuesdays and also during the week everyone leaves the studio at 5pm PT. TVG has people in the studio til late night.

How come you forgot to mention that TVG has all the southern california racing other than the Winter/Spring meet at SA. TVG has Los Alamitos too.. TVG has international racing from Japan during the weekend..

TVG>>HRTV in that department.

Apple

Banned

Hey gyno. Matt is also my favorite. I really like his 58 Flat show.

Is he a pretty nice guy? He seems like he is just a regular dude. That's cool that you talk to him almost daily.

He is an awesome dude IMO.. Down to earth regular guy, good handicapper as well.. :cheers

Lots of false information in your post.. First off TVG is the one who has La DOWNS, Indiana Downs,Presque Isle and Meadowlands, not HRTV..

I have HRTV.. HRTV doesn't have anyone in studio Monday's and Tuesdays and also during the week everyone leaves the studio at 5pm PT. TVG has people in the studio til late night.

How come you forgot to mention that TVG has all the southern california racing other than the Winter/Spring meet at SA. TVG has Los Alamitos too.. TVG has international racing from Japan during the weekend..

TVG>>HRTV in that department.

Tvg is inferior to HRTV in quality tracks and it isnt even close. And who gives a fuck on Japanese racing at 2 am when you dont even have pp's to look at? Also, Los Al is dogshit.. it is full of 2K claimers all night with the occasionally excellent stakes race mixed in on a friday or saturday night.

TVG does a better job with the cast and the way they at least have someone at the desk at all times, they do NOT, however, even compete in getting close to the best tracks as HRTV does.

And you need to check your facts son, HRTV has Meadowlands and ID for sure, I just bet on them a few days ago off HRTV..

HERE HRTV's Tracks (RIGHT OFF THEIR SITE)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff height=600><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=content bgColor=#ffffff>Aqueduct </TD><TD class=content bgColor=#ffffff>New York</TD><TD class=content bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Arlington Park</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Illinois </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Balmoral</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Illinois </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD class=content bgColor=#ffffff>Belmont Park </TD><TD class=content bgColor=#ffffff>New York </TD><TD class=content bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Beulah Park</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Ohio</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Cal Expo</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>California</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>California Fairs</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>California</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Churchill Downs</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Kentucky</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Delta Downs</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Louisiana</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred / Quarterhorse</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>DuQuoin</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Illinois</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Evangeline Downs</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Louisiana</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Fairgrounds Racecourse</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Louisiana</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Fairmount Park </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Illinois</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Freehold</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>New Jersey</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Golden Gate Fields</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>California </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Gulfstream Park</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Florida</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Hawthorne</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Illinois</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred / Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Indiana Downs </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Indiana</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Laurel Park</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Maryland </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Lebanon Raceway </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Ohio </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Lone Star Park </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Texas </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred / Quarterhorse</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Louisiana Downs</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Louisiana </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Maywood </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Illinois </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Mohawk Raceway</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Ontario</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Monmouth Park</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>New Jersey </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Northfield </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Ohio </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Ocean Downs </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Maryland</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Penn National </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Pennsylvania</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Philadelphia Park </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Pennsylvania </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Pimlico Race Course </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Maryland </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Plainridge </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Massachusetts </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Pocono Downs </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Pennsylvania </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Pompano Park </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Florida </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Raceway Park </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Ohio </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Retama Park </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Texas</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred / Quarterhorse</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Red Mile </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Kentucky </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>River Downs </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Ohio </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Sam Houston Race Park </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Texas </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred / Quarterhorse</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Santa Anita Park </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>California </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD class=content bgColor=#ffffff>Saratoga Racecourse </TD><TD class=content bgColor=#ffffff>New York</TD><TD class=content bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Scioto Downs </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Ohio</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Springfield </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Illinois </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Suffolk Downs </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Massachusetts </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Tampa Bay Downs </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Florida </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>The Meadows </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Pennsylvania</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Harness</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thistledown</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Ohio </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Woodbine Racetrack </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Ontario </TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Thoroughbred/Harness</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- InstanceEndEditable --></TD><TD background=images/content_bg_right.gif> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

HERE IS TVG Current list:

You can OMIT LONE STAR, CHURCHILL, half of the Santa Anita Year, take out Arlington, Calder, ..... ETC

<TABLE id=ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_TrackListing1_lstTrackListing style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Arizona
TURF PARADISE

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
YAVAPAI DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>California
CAL EXPO

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
DEL MAR

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
FAIRPLEX PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
FERNDALE (Humboldt Co. Fair)

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
FRESNO (Fresno Fair)

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
GOLDEN GATE FIELDS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
HOLLYWOOD PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
LOS ALAMITOS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
OAK TREE

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
PLEASANTON (Alameda Co Fair)

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
SACRAMENTO (Cal. State Fair)

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
SAN MATEO (San Mateo Fair)

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
SANTA ANITA PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
Sonoma County Fair

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
STOCKTON (San Joaquin Fair)

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
VALLEJO (Solano Co. Fair)

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Canada
WESTERN FAIR RACEWAY

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
WINDSOR RACEWAY

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Delaware
DOVER DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
HARRINGTON RACEWAY

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Florida
CALDER RACE COURSE

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
POMPANO PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Illinois
ARLINGTON PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
BALMORAL PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
FAIRMOUNT PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
HAWTHORNE RACE COURSE

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
MAYWOOD PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Indiana
HOOSIER PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
INDIANA DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Iowa
PRAIRIE MEADOWS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Kansas
THE WOODLANDS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Kentucky
CHURCHILL DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
ELLIS PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
KEENELAND

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
KENTUCKY DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
TURFWAY

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Louisiana
DELTA DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
EVANGELINE DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
LOUISIANA DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Maryland
PIMLICO

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Massachusetts
SUFFOLK DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Michigan
PINNACLE RACE COURSE

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Minnesota
CANTERBURY PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>New Jersey
Freehold Raceway

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
MEADOWLANDS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
MONMOUTH PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>New Mexico
RUIDOSO DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
SUNLAND PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
ZIA PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>New York
AQUEDUCT

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
BELMONT PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
Buffalo Raceway

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
FINGER LAKES

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
MONTICELLO RACEWAY

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
SARATOGA

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
VERNON DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
YONKERS RACEWAY

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ohio
NORTHFIELD PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
RIVER DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
SCIOTO DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Oklahoma
FAIR MEADOWS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Oregon
PORTLAND MEADOWS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Pennsylvania
PHILADELPHIA PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
PRESQUE ISLE DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
THE MEADOWS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Texas
LONE STAR PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
SAM HOUSTON RACE PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Virginia
COLONIAL DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Washington
EMERALD DOWNS

</TD></TR><TR><TD>West Virginia
MOUNTAINEER PARK

</TD></TR><TR><TD>International
AUSTRALIAN RACING

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
AUSTRALIAN RACING

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
BATH RACECOURSE

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
DONCASTER RACECOURSE

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
HASTINGS RACECOURSE

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
HEXHAM RACECOURSE

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
IRELAND RACING

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
JAPAN RACING

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
NAVAN RACECOURSE

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
SOUTH AFRICAN RACING

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
UK RACING

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
WEXFORD RACECOURSE

</TD></TR><TR><TD>
WOLVERHAMPTON RACECOURSE

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

what you have at the end of the day is the ny tracks, cali tracks (except for 1 santa anita meet) and very very little of any featurability... Im sorry that you cant except that Los Alamitos is monkey shit, but HRTV has much better tracks... TVG has lost so many of their prime feeds over the years due to politics...

Apple

Banned

You are wrong again, do you even watch TVG? If you did, you'd see that they are the track that shows LA DOWNS, Indiana Downs,Presque Isle and Meadowlands on the network, I watch them all the time.. I have both channels, I know this..

This is fact, not opinion fact..

BETTER TRACKS
LATE DEC-LATE APR= HRTV
LATE APR- LATE DEC= TVG

Since we're in June, I'd figured you would want the answer now..

You are wrong again, do you even watch TVG? If you did, you'd see that they are the track that shows LA DOWNS, Indiana Downs,Presque Isle and Meadowlands on the network, I watch them all the time.. I have both channels, I know this..

This is fact, not opinion fact..

BETTER TRACKS
LATE DEC-LATE APR= HRTV
LATE APR- LATE DEC= TVG

Since we're in June, I'd figured you would want the answer now..

ok so you have tvg's hollywood, golden gate, belmont, and what else (fucking los al, japan??)??? BETTER than hrtv's arlington, churchill, belmont, golden gate, calder, lone star, monmouth, Delaware CURRENTLY?

I have both channels, and it is not even a comparison EVER. You must not only be friends with Matty C. but suck his cock as well.... your ridiculously wrong here.

It really doesnt matter, but the last thing a rational human can do is argue TVG has better tracks currently than HRTV.

Apple

Banned

Wow more false information, Its getting annoying arguing with you about this when you obviously have all your facts mixed up..

TVG offers monmouth and showcases on their network daily.. When you hear Larry Collmus voice you hear it on TVG..

Thats now six tracks you said TVG didn't have, when in fact they do.. I appreciate you are a horse racing enthusiast like myself but this is just getting silly now with your constant mistaken information in this thread.. SIX tracks you were wrong about and you are still arguing the fact.

Wow more false information, Its getting annoying arguing with you about this when you obviously have all your facts mixed up..

TVG offers monmouth and showcases on their network daily.. When you hear Larry Collmus voice you hear it on TVG..

Thats now six tracks you said TVG didn't have, when in fact they do.. I appreciate you are a horse racing enthusiast like myself but this is just getting silly now with your constant mistaken information in this thread.. SIX tracks you were wrong about and you are still arguing the fact.

the fact is hrtv has EVERYTHING meaningful that tvg does other than Hollywood. TVG doesnt have Churchill Arlington Calder(gulfstream) Lone Star, etc etc etc on and on.. i wasnt wrong about anything.. i only tried to state that hrtv has all of the good tracks tvg offers plus so many more they dont. you can deny all you want but i have the tracks on my side.

now, im catching a plane straight out to cali and im gonna kick your damn ass into the ground :suit:

ask anyone on here who follows the two, see who they think offers the best tracks.. ask bbyhill, ask barry, ask anyone who has the ability to see something that obvious. im leaving the forum open to anyone here who has both channels to flatly state not which one you like (because i LIKE tvg better), but which one offers the best tracks...

the fact you think youre on the right side is amusing to me. 12io4j2w90

Apple

Banned

Are you paid by HRTV?

TVG offers betting on all those tracks you mentioned.. You should admit you were wrong, cause being wrong about one track is plenty, but six tracks?

Apple

Banned

ask anyone on here who follows the two, see who they think offers the best tracks.. ask bbyhill, ask barry, ask anyone who has the ability to see something that obvious. im leaving the forum open to anyone here who has both channels to flatly state not which one you like (because i LIKE tvg better), but which one offers the best tracks...

the fact you think youre on the right side is amusing to me. 12io4j2w90

Fact= you mentioned six tracks that you thought HRTV had, but in fact TVG had.. How can you be right after that..

I admitted that during the winter HRTV is better and during the SUmmer TVG is better.. We're in summer now..

Are you paid by HRTV?

TVG offers betting on all those tracks you mentioned.. You should admit you were wrong, cause being wrong about one track is plenty, but six tracks?

divert the attention from the truth, hey, nice work, it makes you a good debater. the meat of the situation is that hrtv flat out runs better tracks.

and so fucking what, you can bet cd et al.. not one second of live coverage is shown or analysis of these tracks, so in that regard any online HR site is as good as TVG for that.

no, i am not paid by hrtv. i just state the truth. the truth is they are far superior in the tracks they SHOW the races on.

Fact= you mentioned six tracks that you thought HRTV had, but in fact TVG had.. How can you be right after that..

I admitted that during the winter HRTV is better and during the SUmmer TVG is better.. We're in summer now..
show me a list right now of what both channels ARE ACTUALLY SHOWING COVERAGE of.. you won't because you know you would have to eat your words again. it isnt close.

Apple

Banned

far superior? NO WAY..

HRTV is better when they have SA and Gulfstream for those four months, then after that TVG is ahead.. TVG has Ruidoso and Emerald Downs too..

You keep mentioning Lone Star like its some big deal..

Apple

Banned

far superior? NO WAY..

HRTV is better when they have SA and Gulfstream for those four months, then after that TVG is ahead.. TVG has Ruidoso and Emerald Downs too..

far superior? NO WAY..

you just used ruidoso and emerald like they are relavant.. lone star is far far better than either one of those two shitholes... lone star has asmussen, calhoun, von hemels, pish, chris hartmann, cody autrey, etc etc etc... cliff berry, quincy hamilton, etc would laugh at the opportunity of riding at emerald... lone star offers two pick fours, one pick 5, and a more stakes races in one meet than your emerald offers in 10 years..

next thing youre gonna tell me is colonial downs is better than delaware too.. cant wait for that argument

Apple

Banned

Ruidoso is very relEvant. They have major races, Emerald Downs is alright, they have a decent meet..

Guess you think Lone Star is big shit now that they had that Breeders Cup a few years ago.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

u guys need a chill pill what a f/n volly :+whipping:pop::smoke:cowbell::+computer:+animals-:+thought-:+cartoon-