Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I never had to turn anything on FWIW.

I think once the league is renewed CBS no longer considers it offseason.
not bitching but i could have sworn we voted on offseason deals and we said no since there could be lots of unfair 4 for 1's

Mo can give VD 4 keepers for Evan long if he wants to. Can we veto such a deal if they do that?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Timely has Mo committed to paying league fee? He has been strange when we asked him about it on that thread

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely has Mo committed to paying league fee? He has been strange when we asked him about it on that thread
I left that up to you gamer, and everyone else. I already went through that process with him and that's how we came to the "No, I'm not playing" result. You asked him the question again and got him back in - you figure it out.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capper are u paid up by Mo and if not are u gonna care if he pays the league fee if he still owes ya?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

sure u ass

all u can eat
Good stuff.

Timely vs. TTP - Greinke vs. Haren total points: $100 (175 MIN IP)

Add it to the board RJT. I got the best of that one, and I got the best of the Zobrist one. Gonna be a good year for Timely it seems.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I left that up to you gamer, and everyone else. I already went through that process with him and that's how we came to the "No, I'm not playing" result. You asked him the question again and got him back in - you figure it out.

Gamer did the same thing with Mo on baskets and still out a hundy...

biggamer3

EOG Master

I dont get it, didnt you offer to pay the fee for him?

rjt721

EOG Master

Does Mo have any money? He still owes MC and myself. How's he going to pay the league fee on top of that? Don't see how he will be playing.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Capper are u paid up by Mo and if not are u gonna care if he pays the league fee if he still owes ya?

He still owes me 350. He sent 400 to me....(which is all going to gamer)

I'm ok with him owing me a little longer, if he uses it to pay league fees. I like him in the league. I think its good for the league.

rjt721

EOG Master

March 5th maybe? I have no clue, I forgot. I'm just gonna pay-pal at the last second so I can put it off until March's budget so I don't care if it's the 1st or the 5th.

No later than March 8. That's when draft starts and we all agreed guys have to pay beforehand or they won't be allowed to draft.

We need Tuck to let us know who hasn't paid in the coming weeks so we can call out guys who haven't done so. No more of this shit where guys haven't paid and we don't find out until end of the season.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Does Mo have any money? He still owes MC and myself. How's he going to pay the league fee on top of that? Don't see how he will be playing.

it was a horrible call by gamer to open the door again. He wants him in the league and so do most of us but 250 aint chicken scratch if u are tight

Timetopay

EOG Master

He still owes me 350. He sent 400 to me....(which is all going to gamer)

I'm ok with him owing me a little longer, if he uses it to pay league fees. I like him in the league. I think its good for the league.

Do you still owe cause i will send someone the 50

was just fuckin with ya for a bit for fun:finger004

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I dont get it, didnt you offer to pay the fee for him?
Are you kidding? Sometimes I swear to god I think you're a little slow. I did before, and he turned me down and said no to the league. I have gone over this with you 100 times. This is now on YOU, and no one else. You figure it out.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Do you still owe cause i will send someone the 50

was just fuckin with ya for a bit for fun:finger004

Haha...I figured you were fuckin with me, but I thought you sent it to rjt :finger004

If you still have it...please send it to rjt.

biggamer3

EOG Master

it was a horrible call by gamer to open the door again. He wants him in the league and so do most of us but 250 aint chicken scratch if u are tight
horrible only if he doesnt pay, truth be told i fucked up since i honestly thought Timely's buddy wasn't totally in. Had i known money was sent and all that, fuck no.

We not doing the chasing for payouts, money has to be in before draft

biggamer3

EOG Master

Are you kidding? Sometimes I swear to god I think you're a little slow. I did before, and he turned me down and said no to the league. I have gone over this with you 100 times. This is now on YOU, and no one else. You figure it out.
fuck being on me, I will make him a co commish of my squad to still be in league and get your friend in if Mo cant commit to paying league fee.

Timetopay

EOG Master

horrible only if he doesnt pay, truth be told i fucked up since i honestly thought Timely's buddy wasn't totally in. Had i known money was sent and all that, fuck no.

We not doing the chasing for payouts, money has to be in before draft

who do u want that to inforce that with Mo?

Day before the draft what do we do go searchin for new guy?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

fuck being on me, I will make him a co commish of my squad to still be in league and get your friend in if Mo cant commit to paying league fee.
You contact Mo, you figure out if he can pay before the draft, you tell him how, you let us know.

biggamer3

EOG Master

who do u want that to inforce that with Mo?

Day before the draft what do we do go searchin for new guy?
after I heard about the cash being in i even went there to tell Mo he was out of league and i screwed up. Timely wanted him in at that point and this is on Timely

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

did you give the money back to your friend yet?
Of course. It wasn't my buddies money, it was his brothers and I didn't want to hold it. I can get it back, but there's no chance in hell I'm getting it back tomorrow because you don't want to ask Mo. You invited Mo back, you contact him and let us know what he says. If he says he can't pay, my buddy will get back in the league.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Of course. It wasn't my buddies money, it was his brothers and I didn't want to hold it. I can get it back, but there's no chance in hell I'm getting it back tomorrow because you don't want to ask Mo. You invited Mo back, you contact him and let us know what he says. If he says he can't pay, my buddy will get back in the league.
ok that is very reasonable. I will ask mo if he doesn't give me a straight answer your bud is back

Timetopay

EOG Master

You guys did fuck me over but i never said a word but i had the first lien on the collections and u cut the line

how the f did we fuck you over???

You kept sayin it was fine to wait and u were talkin to MC.

Fuckin a gamer are you drinkin tonight?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

after I heard about the cash being in i even went there to tell Mo he was out of league and i screwed up. Timely wanted him in at that point and this is on Timely
No you tried to tell Mo that we were at fault and he was out. Gamer, figure it out and let us know. This fuck up is 100% on you.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Alright what movie should I watch right now.

1. Leon the Professional (I've never seen this but heard it's great)
2. Falling Down

biggamer3

EOG Master

how the f did we fuck you over???

You kept sayin it was fine to wait and u were talkin to MC.

Fuckin a gamer are you drinkin tonight?
i guess your right, just wanted to feel you owed me, guess i have to try from another angle

Some pretty exciting stuff - I'm working at my job for 5 more weeks and then I'm done working there. I'm going up to my folks summer home by hawks head golf course for 50 days to get back in shape, finish all my applications and get all my job stuff together, and get away from society. Wake up, go for a run, play 18 holes, and come home to an empty house and get to work. Gonna be a good time.

U gonna be on the andruw jones workout schedule :finger004