Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

You have no clue how JP will play, but he has some monster power. Jaja at you calling Kendry bottom tier - didn't know you got worse after breaking your leg and you loved the guy last year.

You guys are really going to regret the Beckham shit talking.

Gamer my team is better than yours.
perfect segway, lets raise our points sides another hundy?

If I have to read "jajajaja" one more time I think I am going to puke.

Timely, you look like the kids at the nerd table that watch the cool kids and try to emulate them

It aint working. At least try something original.

And we move on....

biggamer3

EOG Master

not so sure on lidge getting that many saves gamer.

1) gotta remember he blows so he'll blow some chances

2) Doc and Lee are the top two guys by a mile when it comes to complete games so gonna be some 3-1 games the phils win and lidge gets no save opp. Hammels/Oz also guys that can give ya a couple complete games.
check out his stats last year, dude has a great year and i was shocked he has a low Whip, thought he was bad last year but stats say otherwise

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

If I have to read "jajajaja" one more time I think I am going to puke.

Timely, you look like the kids at the nerd table that watch the cool kids and try to emulate them

It aint working. At least try something original.

And we move on....
Yeah, exactly who do you think I stole it from? TTP? I started using it because it's used in SP Chat - I like it more than Haha. :finger004

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

check out his stats last year, dude has a great year and i was shocked he has a low Whip, thought he was bad last year but stats say otherwise
Gamer the guy you said is bottom tier had a lower ERA, and a lower Whip by .25, and he's been consistent with that for 3 years. Lidge blew 5 of 32 save chances and you think that's good.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Kemp was one of the worst players in the bigs last year with a -117 in the BB/K areas

With splits like that he is Reynolds 2.0 in the OF

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Kemp was one of the worst players in the bigs last year with a -117 in the BB/K areas

With splits like that he is Reynolds 2.0 in the OF
We can do Kemp vs. Stanton sides for $100 if you'd like Gamer. I'll even spot you 20 points.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer the guy you said is bottom tier had a lower ERA, and a lower Whip by .25, and he's been consistent with that for 3 years. Lidge blew 5 of 32 save chances and you think that's good.
actually 5 of 32 is not that bad and Mo had that many BS's i believe last year.

He has never closed before your douche, he is 34 and closing for the first time, dude is 2 BS's from getting early hook from job and watching Sale close

Lidge will be closer all year unless injured and Cordero aint getting yanked this year, he blew 8 saves last year and was never in jeopardy

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Let me know when Stanton has a year like this Gamer and then go ahead and compare him to Kemp.

In 2009 he was a top 10 OF'er with 472 points. He had 26 HR's and 34 steals.

Timetopay

EOG Master

since old man VD went to bed help me disect this offer. think im punch drunk so cant even tell how bad this is anymore

<TABLE class="data borderTop" width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bgFan align=right><TD align=left>Viejo
?Arroyo, Bronson SP CIN
?Longoria, Evan 3B TB
?Rodriguez, Wandy SP HOU

</TD><TD align=left> The Defending Champ
?Nolasco, Ricky SP FLA
?Oswalt, Roy SP PHI
?Pineiro, Joel SP ANA

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No opinions?:shoot:

biggamer3

EOG Master

since old man VD went to bed help me disect this offer. think im punch drunk so cant even tell how bad this is anymore

<TABLE class="data borderTop" width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=bgFan align=right><TD align=left>Viejo
?Arroyo, Bronson SP CIN
?Longoria, Evan 3B TB
?Rodriguez, Wandy SP HOU
</TD><TD align=left> The Defending Champ
?Nolasco, Ricky SP FLA
?Oswalt, Roy SP PHI
?Pineiro, Joel SP ANA
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
he sent you this or you sent him?

Long> Oswalt
Ricky>=Wandy
Arroyo>Joel

Not a bad deal

biggamer3

EOG Master

The difference is Stanton is young and going to get better. Kemp has peaked and is getting worse.

Timetopay

EOG Master

he sent

but cant see how Longo > OZ when oz outscored him by 70 and and on a better team this year.

That is the problem i am having make fit in my mind

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

actually 5 of 32 is not that bad and Mo had that many BS's i believe last year.

He has never closed before your douche, he is 34 and closing for the first time, dude is 2 BS's from getting early hook from job and watching Sale close

Lidge will be closer all year unless injured and Cordero aint getting yanked this year, he blew 8 saves last year and was never in jeopardy
Mariano had 5 blown saves in 38 chances, not 32. I guess in your opinion that's the same thing though.

Early hook job? You couldn't be more wrong. When Ozzie names his closer that will be his closer and that's why he stood by Jenks and never went to Thornton. Gamer you have no clue what you're talking about - Thornton has been better than both guys for 3 years he just didn't close. Thornton was an All-Star last year, learn your baseball.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Let me know when Stanton has a year like this Gamer and then go ahead and compare him to Kemp.

In 2009 he was a top 10 OF'er with 472 points. He had 26 HR's and 34 steals.
that same year Abrue and Either both outscored him

I hate stanton what dont you get?

Mariano had 5 blown saves in 38 chances, not 32. I guess in your opinion that's the same thing though.

Early hook job? You couldn't be more wrong. When Ozzie names his closer that will be his closer and that's why he stood by Jenks and never went to Thornton. Gamer you have no clue what you're talking about - Thornton has been better than both guys for 3 years he just didn't close. Thornton was an All-Star last year, learn your baseball.

So Rivera blew 13% of his saves and Lidge 15%. HUUUUUGE difference. Esp since Lidge had knee problems that are supposed to be better.

Some guys just dont know bases.

biggamer3

EOG Master

he sent

but cant see how Longo > OZ when oz outscored him by 70 and and on a better team this year.

That is the problem i am having make fit in my mind
dude that is a very good deal for you, not kidding here.

Longo hit 21 homers last year, that is as fluky as fuck as dude has natural power

With all your arms you wont start Oz more then 1/2 weeks, he wont be getting most points for you anyways. Longo will for sure do better then last year, fuck Craw, guys will still be on base to drive in

Wandy is worse then Ricky but Ricky is flaky as fuck

Arroyo blows Joel away, just ask Tripp

this deal makes sense dude and VD can finally place Pedro in his lineup

Timetopay

EOG Master

dude that is a very good deal for you, not kidding here.

Longo hit 21 homers last year, that is as fluky as fuck as dude has natural power

With all your arms you wont start Oz more then 1/2 weeks, he wont be getting most points for you anyways. Longo will for sure do better then last year, fuck Craw, guys will still be on base to drive in

Wandy is worse then Ricky but Ricky is flaky as fuck

Arroyo blows Joel away, just ask Tripp

this deal makes sense dude and VD can finally place Pedro in his lineup

after what u been tellin me i believe about none of that lol

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So Rivera blew 13% of his saves and Lidge 15%. HUUUUUGE difference. Esp since Lidge had knee problems that are supposed to be better.

Some guys just dont know bases.
TN I've never had a guy put Lidge and Rivera in the same sentence of equality and then tell the other person they don't know bases. It's funny though so I appreciate the laugh. If you think Lidge is > Thornton then you're the one who isn't a bases guy.