Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I've got to admit that riling him up is a little fun. Make sure you vote in Timely's latest pole! :houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Timely, u need to be able to draft, i just created a yahoo account and its not letting me sign in and i'm not redoing it, yahoo is fkn gay, cant believe you cheap ass wouldnt add an extra 10 bucks to have it on cbs

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tuck its a 100 dollar league

makes no sense to wast 15% of the pool on a fee

it will be fine as we played many leagues on yahoo

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely, u need to be able to draft, i just created a yahoo account and its not letting me sign in and i'm not redoing it, yahoo is fkn gay, cant believe you cheap ass wouldnt add an extra 10 bucks to have it on cbs
OK. I can do it Sunday night but I can't do it Thursday.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I just hope everyone has a lot of fun, and I wish everyone's team the best luck. Everyone has a very good team, and everyone seems like someone I'd root for. Go LEAGUE! :houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yahoo sucks ass

its funny how a few certain people paid for it the previous few seasons on here, but nobody will pitch in even for our league this year or that one?

i cant find the league anyplace, so hopefully Timely cashes as i cant even look at the league or team

Timetopay

EOG Master

yahoo sucks ass

its funny how a few certain people paid for it the previous few seasons on here, but nobody will pitch in even for our league this year or that one?

i cant find the league anyplace, so hopefully Timely cashes as i cant even look at the league or team

ive pitched in twice but i aint paying 150 cause i would have to win to not lose money on the league

no thanks

Tuckman

Uh Poster

then why not charge 115 for league fee's?

its all good, i cant even access the league so it dont matter

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Got to yahoosports.com and click on "fantasy" on the top right

already did that, then click baseball

then it asks me for my password even though im already signed in

i type in password and it then asks again and again and again even though im already signed in

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

sent you another TH....let's get something done....
We're pretty far off. I don't really counter because I like those guys, but if I'm sent something I like I'll accept - like I did with you before. Not really anxious to trade at this point as I like my team, and overvalue a few of the guys on it at this point.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

already did that, then click baseball

then it asks me for my password even though im already signed in

i type in password and it then asks again and again and again even though im already signed in

Maybe you're entering it wrong? Or try a different browser.

tripp

EOG Master

timely your boy edwin is not getting a lot of love it seems.

that other team i drafted tonight and posted here i got Edwin in Rd 15 after studs like Carmona, Chacin, and Ian Kennedy.

could have had Peavy the round after also, but stuck with my man Westbrook

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Maybe you're entering it wrong? Or try a different browser.

entering my password wrong? it shows me already signed in yet keeps asking for a password when i click the link then nothing happens and i have to do it again

i just created the account, and i even changed my password after it wasnt working, its nothing im doing, yahoo just fucking sucks..i see why its free

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

timely your boy edwin is not getting a lot of love it seems.

that other team i drafted tonight and posted here i got Edwin in Rd 15 after studs like Carmona, Chacin, and Ian Kennedy.

could have had Peavy the round after also, but stuck with my man Westbrook
I don't care. Your friends are missing out.

Timetopay

EOG Master

entering my password wrong? it shows me already signed in yet keeps asking for a password when i click the link then nothing happens and i have to do it again

i just created the account, and i even changed my password after it wasnt working, its nothing im doing, yahoo just fucking sucks..i see why its free

password is whaleballs

Timetopay

EOG Master

Vd how u reject that one?

Howard scores more than Cruz everyyear and u can get rid of bum ike Davis and u got bay to go in of

Arroyo and Wolf are toss ups

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

TTP is the devil....takes advantage of the less fortunate...

More power to you TTP....sucker born every minute...