Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I have Hamels well above Hudson.

Lewis, Lackey, Sanchez, Davis are all 2 step match up guys. I think Mo needed a guy like Hamels to throw out there every week with Kershaw. Hamels can be a 1 step guy. While Hudson clearly is not.

He lost Crawford, which is a very big loss. But Prado is solid if he stays healthy.

I like that you got Hudson, Davis, Lackey because before midnight tonight a few of them will be on Veijo's team for McCutchen or Weeks.

Who knew?

tripp

EOG Master

wow ttp cleaned up there imo

viejo has done really well overall in deals, but i didn't like that one.

Arroyo > Lackey
Cruz > Howard
Penny > Davis

Timetopay

EOG Master

Im not getting a better OF than Cruz for Howard

I like Arroyo better than Lackey for matchups

And Davis and Penny ehhh will have to be a dream matchup to start either

tripp

EOG Master

Manager not comfortable with Ogando

Alexi Ogando, RP TEX
News: Rangers RP Alexi Ogando, who is considered the favorite to replace Neftali Feliz at closer if Feliz moves to the starting rotation, won't be the one finishing games for the Rangers if manager Ron Washington has his way. On Tuesday, Washington told MLB.com he's confident general manager Jon Daniels will find him an experienced closer if he loses Feliz in the ninth inning. Ogando, who has yet to record a save in his major-league career, wouldn't be that guy.

ttp counting on this guy to close. yikes.

Timetopay

EOG Master

wow ttp cleaned up there imo

viejo has done really well overall in deals, but i didn't like that one.

Arroyo > Lackey
Cruz > Howard
Penny > Davis

I didnt clean up

This is about as even as a deal can be

Happy to help the old man. Howard will score 150 more than Ike

Thats what he needed

tripp

EOG Master

knew yoyo would fire back at timely over that scared comment. :LMAO

This isn't as good as the epic battle they had the year timely wasn't in the league, but hopefully this turns into something close.

tripp

EOG Master

I didnt clean up

This is about as even as a deal can be

Happy to help the old man. Howard will score 150 more than Ike

Thats what he needed

Cruz will score that much more than Bay also if Cruz can stay healthy.

I guess it depends on preferences. I would take Arroyo over lackey in a second, and penny/davis are both ww type guys, but penny at least has nice sleeper appeal and could be a nice arm to play matchups with.

tripp

EOG Master

"timely is small on the inside, round on the outside, and completely full of shit all the time. "

:yay

Timetopay

EOG Master

Manager not comfortable with Ogando

Alexi Ogando, RP TEX
News: Rangers RP Alexi Ogando, who is considered the favorite to replace Neftali Feliz at closer if Feliz moves to the starting rotation, won't be the one finishing games for the Rangers if manager Ron Washington has his way. On Tuesday, Washington told MLB.com he's confident general manager Jon Daniels will find him an experienced closer if he loses Feliz in the ninth inning. Ogando, who has yet to record a save in his major-league career, wouldn't be that guy.

ttp counting on this guy to close. yikes.

yeah im fucked on closers

i tried hard to move bailey for upgrade in bell or marmol but couldnt get a bite

Aint gonna do anything till closer to opening day to see who has jobs

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

knew yoyo would fire back at timely over that scared comment. :LMAO

This isn't as good as the epic battle they had the year timely wasn't in the league, but hopefully this turns into something close.
tripp I'm just fucking with him. there's no battle. Mo can't take jokes anymore.

I'm provoking and sitting back. Not gonna go back there because he might really lose it.

biggamer3

EOG Master

tuck explain to me how come Chutes site has a kick ass mobile version of forum and this site doesnt still?

it literally takes 12 seconds to add it to site. even the fat fuck Whale has mobile version of his forum.

FWIW about 50% of my posts are from a mobile and its really frustrating most of the time reading from it

biggamer3

EOG Master

YOYO vs TH

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/51i7uR0BSCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

biggamer3

EOG Master

At least Kendry will have Grienke to discuss how to slide home after a game winner for the first few weeks on Timelys bench

Kendry Morales, 1B ANA
News: The Los Angeles Times reports that Angels 1B Kendrys Morales was supposed to begin running curves on Tuesday, but was limited to running to first base at less than 100 percent. It was the first time he has run on infield dirt all spring. Morales, who has looked strong during batting practice, still has to go through a base-running progression before he is cleared to play. "We're going to know in a couple of days whether [Kendrys] is game ready," manager Mike Scioscia said. "Everything is contingent on how he comes out of these workouts. Hopefully, he'll be comfortable enough to get some at-bats in a game soon."
Analysis: Time is ticking and it appears that Morales might not be ready for opening day. The report noted that Scioscia said that Morales would have to start playing in spring games by the weekend in order to be ready for the season opener. That appears to be unlikely. There is a chance he could begin the season as the team's designated hitter, but also a chance he begins the year on the disabled list. Even if Morales does miss the very beginning of the season, which remains to be determined, it is unlikely he would be out much time. Fantasy owners should still value him as an early to mid-round pick, though his injury status puts him behind the likes of 1B like Justin Morneau and Adam Dunn.

rjt721

EOG Master

lol

Love the little twirp dancing around like he's Sugar Ray and 2 seconds later gets dropped.

Wish Biggie would have rocked the other kid after.

rjt721

EOG Master

Gamer, we already had that poll you dolt. It was 6-6. Guys aren't going to change their vote.

biggamer3

EOG Master

lol

Love the little twirp dancing around like he's Sugar Ray and 2 seconds later gets dropped.

Wish Biggie would have rocked the other kid after.

this vid is a new viral vid from the last few days. Could possibly be my favorite youtube ever. Has massive replayability IMO The only thing missing is fatso spitting on the kid when he is on ground that would have capped a great match.

Apparently chubby got suspended from school for this act of self defense and he has thousands of supporters now

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer, we already had that poll you dolt. It was 6-6. Guys aren't going to change their vote.
maybe, better then a tie vote, lets redo this shit, u watch 12 angry men? each time they redid vote they got one guy to go their way

rjt721

EOG Master

this vid is a new viral vid from the last few days. Could possibly be my favorite youtube ever. Has massive replayability IMO The only thing missing is fatso spitting on the kid when he is on ground that would have capped a great match.

Apparently chubby got suspended from school for this act of self defense and he has thousands of supporters now
lol I watched the body slam about 10 times.

Need Chris Tucker there to yell "You got knocked the fuck out!"