Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

thats fine, just wanted to make sure. i will get the league paid for before the 149.99 runs out to save the 30 bucks

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT u know im bustin balls but not sure why like Tucks sayin we cant take a vote and not just roll with 5 every year.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

why not just plan it out over the next 3 years

this year - 5 keeps (2/2/1 floater)
next year - 3 keeps (1/1/1 floater)
following year - 2 keeps (1/1)

rjt721

EOG Master

I know you're just fucking with me.

Go ahead and vote.

Just seems silly to change rules in middle of a keeper league. Guys built their teams a certain way based on the rules. Changing stupid shit like draft order is one thing. Number of keepers should always stay imo.

rjt721

EOG Master

It should have been you lose the draft pick from the round your keeper was taken in.

Who the fuck dropped the ball not setting it up like that 3 years ago?

Timetopay

EOG Master

why not just plan it out over the next 3 years

this year - 5 keeps (2/2/1 floater)
next year - 3 keeps (1/1/1 floater)
following year - 2 keeps (1/1)

agree with this. lets get the league back to more year to year decisions in the draft to win

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

It should have been you lose the draft pick from the round your keeper was taken in.

Who the fuck dropped the ball not setting it up like that 3 years ago?

I was always a fan of this.

My other league does it that way and also you are not allowed to keep anyone not drafted.

Timetopay

EOG Master

That is the whole problem for me. I like middle of the road guys so i wouldnt lose top spots when the draft started unlike these fucks who build their whole team around 3 or 4 guys.

I have no chance if i do 3 for 1 trades and dont get the 1 part of the deal.

:shoot:

Just dumb

Breaks , when we gonna expand the playoff teams to 6 and give the division winners a 1st rd bye?

How about NO divisions and top 6 teams make it. With top 2 teams having byes?

I'd be up for playing teams an equal amount of times . Only 4 in the playoffs is too little for a 12 team league. 4 is good for a 10 team league

tripp

EOG Master

i dont like 6 teams making it in.

gay having half the teams make the playoffs and then have the 6 seed win the league on luck. Was stupid enough having mo almost win the league last year.

Im down for top 4 teams no divisions, but vote against 6 teams. thats too many

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp u go in with Casey Kotchman as 1B and like 8th in points and you want to complain about luck

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp u go in with Casey Kotchman as 1B and like 8th in points and you want to complain about luck

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

my team was only low in pts that year since i had like 3 record setting low weeks. other than that my teams scored well.

even then id be ok with missing playoffs in that scenario than having guys win the league with the 6th best record. thats kindergarten shit where everyone gets a chance to be in the playoffs and gets a trophy at the end of the year

i dont like 6 teams making it in.

gay having half the teams make the playoffs and then have the 6 seed win the league on luck. Was stupid enough having mo almost win the league last year.

Im down for top 4 teams no divisions, but vote against 6 teams. thats too many

winning from the 5th-6th spots would be tough. Gotta win 3 games in a row. I played with 6 in the playoffs for football this passed year and realized how much better it was. The top two teams get a nice reward having a bye

tripp

EOG Master

I prefer divisions too, but if majority wants no divs i dont really care.

Only things i vote against are 6 making playoffs and multiple matchups. outside of the that dont really care, i will win with whatever rules

rjt721

EOG Master

my team was only low in pts that year since i had like 3 record setting low weeks. other than that my teams scored well.

even then id be ok with missing playoffs in that scenario than having guys win the league with the 6th best record. thats kindergarten shit where everyone gets a chance to be in the playoffs and gets a trophy at the end of the year
You have no trophy.

Let the champs like Cee, TTP, and myself decide these things.

tripp

EOG Master

winning from the 5th-6th spots would be tough. Gotta win 3 games in a row. I played with 6 in the playoffs for football this passed year and realized how much better it was. The top two teams get a nice reward having a bye

5th/6th shouldnt even have a chance though. thats 50% of the league making the playoffs. way too much imo

1/2 wouldnt need a bye with the current format since they already start in the semis.

rjt721

EOG Master

Guess I gotta start a bunch of polls so you can vote on changes. :shoot:

I think rules are fine as is and you're all a bunch of queens.

Timetopay

EOG Master

How can we vote before we know whos 12th

Does Tucks dad want to be 12th? Guy always declines tripps trades which is great

Tuckman

Uh Poster

wont matter because you cheat anyways and do what you please

im thinking your related to wilhiem