Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

No worries, was mostly joking on it. I trust u'd pay. Breaks man is a nice guy not to call do a call on from what I've read so far.

I don't blame you man. No need to downplay it - if you owed me the $50 I'd be a dick about it behind closed doors so don't hold back. I deserve the heat and ridicule for being a douche about everything. I think RJ is probably pissed, but I think he knows I wouldn't fuck him over. I've paid him in the past for debts that I didn't owe, but others did owe him just to resolve debts in the league.

When is the draft BTW? I may do the draft, and have my buddy handle the team until summer officially starts. I have a school break until Fall after this Spring semester. I'm out if I don't get some money from certain guys though.

Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

timely we also learned while u were gone that baggs was also trying to land ice queen

poor cee had 3 opponents for her heart:LMAO:LMAO

life is so unfair :shoot:

I don't blame you man. No need to downplay it - if you owed me the $50 I'd be a dick about it behind closed doors so don't hold back. I deserve the heat and ridicule for being a douche about everything. I think RJ is probably pissed, but I think he knows I wouldn't fuck him over. I've paid him in the past for debts that I didn't owe, but others did owe him just to resolve debts in the league.

When is the draft BTW? I may do the draft, and have my buddy handle the team until summer officially starts. I have a school break until Fall after this Spring semester. I'm out if I don't get some money from certain guys though.

Nah, i'm not downplaying it. It's only $50, if it were $250 then i'd be worried a lil on it. But always a risk when u do sides with people. So i wouldn't be devastated either way. Just got my car paid off so I have the money for the league free regardless. I like to know who the "certain" guys part is. Since i do sides with people here and it would help me know who to deal with and who not to...

It wouldn't matter if he did or didn't - this is on me. That doesn't mean that everyone who owes me is clear of their debts though.

Ok, just list the guys who currently owe you. Me , Gamer , and TTP were your only sides last year it seems. You lost to me, so I don't owe you.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Nah, i'm not downplaying it. It's only $50, if it were $250 then i'd be worried a lil on it. But always a risk when u do sides with people. So i wouldn't be devastated either way. Just got my car paid off so I have the money for the league free regardless. I like to know who the "certain" guys part is. Since i do sides with people here and it would help me know who to deal with and who not to...

This goes beyond this baseball league.

tripp

EOG Master

Agree with timely that we can't just keep giving mo benefit of the doubt when i think he still owes for about 3 or 4 leagues. No way he is in and has already been replaced. Hopefully he still pays guys. Worst part to me is how he'd always pat himself on the back as the most honorable guy alive and then this all happens, pretty much just using the Shrink suicide as a way to get out of it IMO. Disappointed in everything I've heard/seen happen with mo to say the least

rjt721

EOG Master

Mo is out of the league. Already a done deal.

Timely, why don't you share a team with Bricker? Then you can check in when things settle down for you and you have time.

Draft is Sunday, March 25th at 9pm EST. No slow draft this year.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

No. I used to think that as well Joey, but it's not accurate.

He used to answer my emails/texts when I asked about the money. He stopped answering. He owes me from when I won football 2 seasons ago. I never got paid by the league. Instead Mo was supposed to pay me 850. He paid about half it it a yr and a half ago.

I still believe he will make good on it. We all go through rough times. This is probably just a rough patch hes going through. I am sure he will pay when hes able to. I just hope he doesnt disappear.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mo is out of the league. Already a done deal.

Timely, why don't you share a team with Bricker?
Then you can check in when things settle down for you and you have time.

Draft is Sunday, March 25th at 9pm EST. No slow draft this year.
That's fine with me.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Might be a bad move hero, ive never played fantasy bases before.

No biggie. I'll give you my cell and we just gotta confirm deals and pick-ups with each other. I have damn good keepers to start the year off so we're in good shape going into the draft. I have a ton going on right now with school and countless work interviews - while looking for jobs. I don't have the time to be around this year. I'll have a smaller work load come summer but I'm still committed to a lot of hours this summer too.

The league is fun for talking shit and you're great at that. You can make up for me not being around much this year so it works out fine. I'll get in touch with you over the next few weeks.

We have the #1 player in the league, Verlander, and the #3 pitcher in Points per IP last year - Greinke. We also have the #1 pitcher from a couple years ago and the latest report was he's healthy - Wainwright.

Our two bats are Longoria and Buster.

rjt721

EOG Master

Can't wait for Tripper sending Ichiro/Harrison for Verly offers to Brick. :shoot:

Brick, watch out for this punk. He gets into car salesman mode and tells you it's a great deal since Harrison plays for winning team in Texas and Ichiro is "sick." Kid is a real sneaky fuck. :boxers:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

There's a reason we'll text back and forth regarding trades... tripp trying to take advantage of poor old Brick.

J

joeybagadonuts

Dakoters don't like them no damn asians!

Watch out rjt, brick doesn't like your people. No wonder he always makes fun of your asianess and voice....

:scooter

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT very mysterious.

Jap,Wop,squeaky,who gyno said was busto,but one of the quickest pays in the league.

Plus still cant figure out what half the guys in this league do to pay thier bills after 3 years and 80k posts in one thread.

Guys i would like to know what they do. Tripp,RJT,Cee,Capper...

J

joeybagadonuts

We all know that MC is a rabbi/school teacher/hot dog salesman/lawyer.

RJT, computer programmer since all asians like computa!

Cee, part time softball ringer. rest of time spent in parents basement making videos for world of warcraft.

Tripp, sales of some sort.

:pop:

tripp

EOG Master

i mainly have done contracting work over the past few years but back in school right now to become a teacher

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I teach 5th grade general studies and I teach 9th, 10th, and 11th Earth Science, Bio-Living Environment, and Business Math respectively.

I also tutor on weeknights, and am involved in a Summer camp.

Graduated Law School 5 yrs ago. Worked in a trust and estates firm for one year. Left.

My true passion is teaching. I love it. I was teaching while I was in undergrad and went back to it after Law School.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I teach 5th grade general studies and I teach 9th, 10th, and 11th Earth Science, Bio-Living Environment, and Business Math respectively.

I also tutor on weeknights, and am involved in a Summer camp.

Graduated Law School 5 yrs ago. Worked in a trust and estates firm for one year. Left.

My true passion is teaching. I love it. I was teaching while I was in undergrad and went back to it after Law School.

I am impressed....not many have jobs that they love....:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTPs top list of guys who have no shot

Tuck - Guy blows at fantasy. Love to watch him explode when you wont accept a trade of Soriano for Shields though

Gamer - Already has this law school excuse built in. He loves guys who throw out their arms by June. 9th place tops

VD - For whatever reason year after year Tripps smooth delivery sucks him into a few bad deals. Also his love for double a guys doesnt help

Timely/Brick squad - Much like Gamer built in reasons why they will be a disaster. Timely is not the best to co captain anything and Bricker gonna be a disaster.

Tucks Pops - Apple must have not fallen far from the tree. Good Family Bad Fantasy Players

Tripp - Weasely sneaky middle of the night deals havent worked yet and will not start now. Not the mental capacity to ever pull it off.

Joey Baggs - Guy will disappear for a while and throw up some shit line ups. Scott Feldman top starter will hurt.

Capper - Solid bases guy but his boredom and his high a.d.d makes him contstantly change strategies and trades. He gets on meds - ritalin for fantasy bases- he can contend

So really 4 guys who have a shot

RJT
TTP
TN
Cee (hanging on with first season co championship but this is shutup or putup)

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD it was championship hangover

I thought I was immune but made a few costly mistakes.

I am ready this year:lock:

tripp

EOG Master

by june ttp wont know what hit him and the littles nickname will be back for good.

i hope i have a div of ttp/me/rjt/gamer

TTP and rjt to knock those fuckers out of the playoffs, and gamer so there is at least a few free wins on the schedule