Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Oh really?

I wasn't trying to be funny, just pointing out youre a scumbag stiff and a hypocrite.

:cheers

Lets see. I worked every year since i was eligible at 16 except one. You dealt drugs on the streets and I'm classified as the "scum bag". If only we had more drug dealers in the world. We'd be better off. Such a noble profession

tripp

EOG Master

lol, yeah that's fair. Arod hasn't been good in baseball in 5 years.

hater.

I almost kept a Rod. actually had him typed out first, but decided to change to mccann since i didnt wanna have to draft Kurt Suzuki or JP Arencibia as my catcher and not many 3b will be kept anyways

J

joeybagadonuts

Lets see. I worked every year since i was eligible at 16 except one. You dealt drugs on the streets and I'm classified as the "scum bag". If only we had more drug dealers in the world. We'd be better off. Such a noble profession

I've never had to deal drugs in my life and never would. Just bc I use to like to take them doesn't mean I dealt them.
:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Do you still live with your parents?

How is your career at McDonald's going?

I've never had to deal drugs in my life and never would. Just bc I use to like to take them doesn't mean I dealt them.
:LMAO:LMAO

Oh so when u came into the chat room saying u used to hustle it was all BS? Just another made up story in the land of joey

hater.

I almost kept a Rod. actually had him typed out first, but decided to change to mccann since i didnt wanna have to draft Kurt Suzuki or JP Arencibia as my catcher and not many 3b will be kept anyways

A rod keeps would be funnies. McCann is atleast sick. Arod is what 6th 3b?

J

joeybagadonuts

Oh so when u came into the chat room saying u used to hustle it was all BS? Just another made up story in the land of joey

No. The story had 0 to do with me personally hustling drugs. I use to spend a lot of time with the sort of people who did sell bc I liked to get free stuff. I worked a real job for my $.

Nice try, though.

Do you still live with your parents?

How is your career at McDonald's going?

What does it matter if i have a million dollar house, live in a cardboard box, or live with my parents? So i can impress guys online, I better get a 2nd job then

J

joeybagadonuts

What does it matter if i have a million dollar house, live in a cardboard box, or live with my parents? So i can impress guys online, I better get a 2nd job then

Only relevant bc you stiffed a debt bc you claimed the bookie let you bet too much. I don't want that happening to someone here on side bets. You also defend brokedick stiffs like Chute. Not a good look.

You also seem like a clueless retard who couldn't live anywhere but a basement. Call it Jman syndrome.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

no shit, its been a rough ride since my departure here, i might get stabbed or huge or something :lol

J

joeybagadonuts

Jackie Stew was taking shots at you as well.

The whole site is trying to bury you for not hugeing ur wife!

Only relevant bc you stiffed a debt bc you claimed the bookie let you bet too much. I don't want that happening to someone here on side bets. You also defend brokedick stiffs like Chute. Not a good look.

You also seem like a clueless retard who couldn't live anywhere but a basement. Call it Jman syndrome.

you can't beat a clueless retard in anything tho. So what does that say about yourself? as for the other stuff it's zzzzzz

Tuckman

Uh Poster

non mod TM >>>>>>>>> executive contest coordinator TM

i made some decent connections while working here, which was my main goal at the start as there was possible other plans. I was one of the few, quite possible only one who can say they enjoyed working with Kinger :LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

I really like the drafting divisions idea!

I think it would be fun for the top 3 points teams from last year to snake draft their divisions

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

this is a clusterfuck, im out

Welcome to EOG's fantasy league.

For the 1st time in my life, my parents are staying with me tonight because my dad and I have some sports trivia contest tomorrow night. Mom brought a mobile hot-spot with her meaning I have the internet at my place tonight and tomorrow. :houra

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Are these all taken care of?

Cee:
$50 - Total points w/ Timely

Gamer:
$150 - Total points w/ Tripp (double or nothing from foots)
$150 - Total points w/ TN
$100 - Hanson vs. Price points w/ Tuck
$100 - Pujols -93 points over Greinke w/ Timely
$100 - Total points w/ Timely
$100 - Total points w/ TTP
$100 - Best record w/ TTP
$50 - Hanson vs. Danks points w/ Timely

Timely:
$100 - Beckham vs. Zobrist points w/ TTP (min. 140 games)
$100 - Greinke vs. Haren points w/ TTP (min. 175 innings)
$100 - Greinke +93 points over Pujols w/ Gamer
$100 - Total points w/ Gamer
$50 - Total points w/ Cee
$50 - Danks vs. Hanson points w/ Gamer

Tripp:
$150 - Total points w/ Gamer (double or nothing from foots)

TTP:
$100 - Oswalt/Wells vs. Holliday/Lewis points w/ Viejo
$100 - Zobrist vs. Beckham points w/ Timely (min. 140 games)
$100 - Haren vs. Greinke points w/ Timely (min. 175 innings)
$100 - Total points w/ Gamer
$100 - Best record w/ Gamer

TN:
$150 - Total points w/ Gamer

Tuck:
$100 - Price vs. Hanson points w/ Gamer

Viejo:
$100 - Holliday/Lewis vs. Oswalt/Wells points w/ TTP

I owe Cee $50 and you $50. I'm gonna send my $225 whatever weekend I get above budget but before the draft for this league.

Gonna send in $175 for the league - $50 for Cee (that we agreed upon at the end of last year) and $125 for 1/2 the fee. I'll probably just get you your $50 whenever I get this first check RJ.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gamer is all square. :cheers

Mo is still a homo.

A couple douches here actually, but none in this league now.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Not hard to leave lists with other guys and most here have cell info for other league members. 24 hr is plenty of time to check in also so not like you have to be waiting 24/7 for joey to get home from shopping at lacoste

I'd prefer to wait, because I have a lot going on right now. There are for sure going to be 24 hour periods where I won't be checking fantasy bases in the heart of school and work. The one day draft helps me to just set a time aside. That being said, Brick has my number and if he's cool with doing it that's fine by me. I will have time tonight and tomorrow, but after that it could be a few days.

I do like the slow draft though.

Timetopay

EOG Master

mock drafts have him going like 5th

Rjt will keep him anyway as he got a thing for him

U saying I dont have top keepers is silly

Mccutchen and Victo two of the top OFs going into this year

Shields top guys

Ubaldo and Ervin easily can be 500 guys

Im fine:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Obviously would rather have Verly or Doc over Ervin and then it would be top notch.

But I can survive with those 5 and we roll

Problem I have is I think its going to be mostly OF as the best guys left for first round on draft. Cant take a 3rd

tripp

EOG Master

alright people all seem to be in agreement with drafting divisions.

get us started rjt, champ goes first