Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Serious question here. I see this rip often on forums about "living home with parents". Why do people think this is the worst thing known to man kind? It's better to get a home u can't afford and default on the mortgage resulting in the housing market crashing? Or it's better to get an apartment on govt assistance and sit home with no job smoking weed all day? I never understand the housing rip like this.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Serious question here. I see this rip often on forums above "living home with parents". Why do people think this is the worst thing known to man kind? It's better to get a home u can't afford and default on the mortgage resulting in the housing market crashing? Or it's better to get an apartment on govt assistance and sit home with no job smoking weed all day? I never understand the housing rip like this.

i will think about this but the govt assistance smoking weed guy. Is that Timely?

Timetopay

EOG Master

I'm saying your team is built on bats, I guessss, and my team is built on arms yet our #1 bats are projected to score within 3 points of each other. Similar to RJ taking TN, I took yo because I wanted the challenge and the banter. I mean lets just do a quick, pre-season, breakdown:

Verly >>> Shields
Greinke >> Baldo
Wain >> Ervin Marmol Nolasco Santana

Longo = Victorino
Buster > God

So we do these >>>>>> but forget facts

Cant wait to start:btj:

i will think about this but the govt assistance smoking weed guy. Is that Timely?

lol, just see a lotta people where i work that live on food stamps.... So I was curious on ripping the working man opposed to a just hang out guy

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Haha, I wish I qualified and could get some government assistance. Tough to get assistance when you quit your last job, instead of being laid off, and can live in an unoccupied home owned by my parents.

I chose to get a place and just cut back on my bills because my income isn't there right now - meaning I cut out internet, and cut back my Directv package. I also only flush the toilet once a day... that would be funny.

Timetopay

EOG Master

imagine trying to feed a family of 5 in this mess in one of the most hard hit states in Florida and you fuckers always busting me assssssssssss:shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Not bashing ya Cee, but living at home with your parents post 22-24 is the worst thing ever. I had to move back to their house for 2 months before I took my Michigan job and moved up there. My parents are extremely easy to live with and it still sucked. Hats off to you for putting up with it.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

http://thefakebasketball.com/2012/0...tball-freerolls-draftstreet-fanduel-draftday/

I forgot to link you guys here, but you guys all like fantasy a ton and the daily fantasy sites that have been started up this past year offer a ton of freerolls weekly. All you do is take 4 seconds to pick guys and stay under a 100k cap. There are a few tonight, not as big as some weekends but it's free and gives you something else to root for from a night-to-night basis.

I was just planning on doing side deals with bricker so i can take advantage of a non bases guy
:LMAO timely and i will be communicating, and i will try not to screw stuff up...that said, i have the power to do what i want with the team including going on strike

shit i got some stuff to learn, i just played my first year of fantasy foots and that was pretty easy. do you set your lineup daily or weekly or what the hell is going on? hopefully i catch on quick otherwise timely gonna want to kill me

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

shit i got some stuff to learn, i just played my first year of fantasy foots and that was pretty easy. do you set your lineup daily or weekly or what the hell is going on? hopefully i catch on quick otherwise timely gonna want to kill me

It's weekly lineups.

Picking up starters who pitch twice in a week is valuable, but you have to be quick. RJ and TTP are on the wire immediately once it opens to pick up the 2 steps.

Guys who play 7 games but are slightly worse than a guy who plays 6 games can be better starts. Guys playing teams like the Phillies and Angels this year will have tough match-ups almost every game because their starters are so good.

This league trades more than any league you've ever been in probably. They'll be offering and discussing trades until 4 in the morning in this thread. Don't let them sucker you into trades by offering you 100 trades and saying you're too picky over overvalue your players. 1 out of every 1000 trade offers you get in this league is legit. What else.... Watch from tripp trying to steal your 2 steps in upcoming weeks, he's sneaky like that.

Pitching is much more valuable than hitting in this league which is much different than other baseball leagues. Average pitchers are as valuable as good hitters.

Verlander scored 200 more points than the #1 hitter last year.

J

joeybagadonuts

lol, just see a lotta people where i work that live on food stamps.... So I was curious on ripping the working man opposed to a just hang out guy

You work with people that are on food stamps? Ouch, must be a really shitty job.

I always thought you could only get food stamps if you were really poor and had no job.

:+clueless

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You work with people that are on food stamps? Ouch, must be a really shitty job.

I always thought you could only get food stamps if you were really poor and had no job.

:+clueless

You'd be shocked who qualifies for government assistance. Buddies brother gets food stamps and he lives with his parents in a really nice house and has a full time job. He gets them because he has a daughter... Yeah, like she couldn't eat without them. :shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

You'd be shocked who qualifies for government assistance. Buddies brother gets food stamps and he lives with his parents in a really nice house and has a full time job. He gets them because he has a daughter... Yeah, like she couldn't eat without them. :shoot:

Wow, that's fucked up.

I just checked for CA I'd have to make less than $900 a MONTH to qualify.

:LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Won the sports trivia contest we came in 2nd last year. 50+ teams this year, and we luck out and for the last question I get a Tiger Woods question - 3 part and win. Good could use the prizes and extra cash... Over budget for the first time in months. Get your shit out tomorrow now RJ.:houra

Not bashing ya Cee, but living at home with your parents post 22-24 is the worst thing ever. I had to move back to their house for 2 months before I took my Michigan job and moved up there. My parents are extremely easy to live with and it still sucked. Hats off to you for putting up with it.

Different strokes for different folks. Some people dream of getting married, starting a family, and owning a house. Some people leave home at 18 and never look back. Some live at home forever. I've been on both sides . I do which one makes me happy and don't worry on pleasing others.

:LMAO timely and i will be communicating, and i will try not to screw stuff up...that said, i have the power to do what i want with the team including going on strike

Everyone in the league has quit atleast once. So if u do u will just be a regular league member

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Not judging you Cee, just stating my observations. I lived in one of my parents houses in Michigan, but it was by myself and I paid more rent to them than I had the year before.

Jeremy Schaap and Harry from ESPN 1000 were on the 2nd place team tonight. It's simply embarrassing that they missed the Tiger Woods question I got to win it in the final round. No reason that professional sports followers shouldn't have known the answer. What was the last year Tiger won a major, what was the major and who did he beat to win it.

tripp

EOG Master

trippers dont quit cee. we can handle the pressure unlike some.

besides it wouldnt be fun if ttp didn't retire at least twice per season

Not judging you Cee, just stating my observations. I lived in one of my parents houses in Michigan, but it was by myself and I paid more rent to them than I had the year before.

Jeremy Schaap and Harry from ESPN 1000 were on the 2nd place team tonight. It's simply embarrassing that they missed the Tiger Woods question I got to win it in the final round. No reason that professional sports followers shouldn't have known the answer. What was the last year Tiger won a major, what was the major and who did he beat to win it.

Yeah no worries, the world is full of judgement. Glad I decided to start living for myself instead of to please to please other people. Life became much easier then.

Won the sports trivia contest we came in 2nd last year. 50+ teams this year, and we luck out and for the last question I get a Tiger Woods question - 3 part and win. Good could use the prizes and extra cash... Over budget for the first time in months. Get your shit out tomorrow now RJ.:houra

Nice ranking out of that many guys..... My cousin is outstanding with all that useless knowledge stuff. I get shit on in trivia contests. Can't even do crosswords either

tripp

EOG Master

i dont follow golf religiously here, but would guess it was the US OPen he won pretty much on one leg in a playoff vs rocco. Year is a total guess but would say 2009

trippers dont quit cee. we can handle the pressure unlike some.

besides it wouldnt be fun if ttp didn't retire at least twice per season

lol, we better hope TTP starts off hot so he stays with us this season

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Nice ranking out of that many guys..... My cousin is outstanding with all that useless knowledge stuff. I get shit on in trivia contests. Can't even do crosswords either

I suck with anything pre-2000, but everything after that I get usually. I am on a team with my old man and his old buddies from work - one of them is like a walking encyclopedia with old sports facts. A great pairing.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

i dont follow golf religiously here, but would guess it was the US OPen he won pretty much on one leg in a playoff vs rocco. Year is a total guess but would say 2009

2008, but the rest is right. Not a hard question at all, but Tiger Woods might be my favorite athlete ever that isn't a Chicago guy so it's a breeze for me. You have to get all 3 parts right, so the year woulda killed you, but these idiots couldn't get Rocco right.

I coulda told them the hole Tiger tied it on to force the playoff, the hole he took the lead on in the extra round, and the final score for both him and Rocco. There's not a Tiger Woods question that could be asked that I wouldn't have gotten.

I missed the Byrce Drew question - name the player, the coach and the team they hit the shot again. I got Bryce and Homer Drew easily, but thought the shot was vs UCLA not Ole Miss. That one pissed me off. I got RG3's number wrong too. :shoot: I said 13 instead of 10.

I suck with anything pre-2000, but everything after that I get usually. I am on a team with my old man and his old buddies from work - one of them is like a walking encyclopedia with old sports facts. A great pairing.

Yeah some guys have an uncanny ability to retain information. My mind sucks since i've been outta school. I don't train my brain anymore so i forget half the stuff :(

I'm a lil surprised u guys gave santos away for free. Thought he looked sick

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah some guys have an uncanny ability to retain information. My mind sucks since i've been outta school. I don't train my brain anymore so i forget half the stuff :(

I'm a lil surprised u guys gave santos away for free. Thought he looked sick

The Sox, I should say dumb ass Kenny Williams, really is high on the prospect they got. Santos was one of the few pieces the Sox had because he had a good contract and was good. They didn't want to move him, but they were forced too since he was one of their only valued pieces. That prospect ended up not even making the top 100 list, and Kenny Williams looks retarded again. Santos is sick, don't let Kenny being dumb fool you.

I don't think I retain the info, but you'd just be surprised how much your brain can recall when the questions are asked. All time leading scorers for certain college hoops team - 2 being Marquette and UNC - were lucky questions I got asked and easily knew. You don't think you retain things, but they come back up when the questions are asked.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No pre-season trades this year huh? Can't we just get rid of that in general? Everyone thinks it's kind of bullshit so we should just make it a rule.

The Sox, I should say dumb ass Kenny Williams, really is high on the prospect they got. Santos was one of the few pieces the Sox had because he had a good contract and was good. They didn't want to move him, but they were forced too since he was one of their only valued pieces. That prospect ended up not even making the top 100 list, and Kenny Williams looks retarded again. Santos is sick, don't let Kenny being dumb fool you.

I don't think I retain the info, but you'd just be surprised how much your brain can recall when the questions are asked. All time leading scorers for certain college hoops team - 2 being Marquette and UNC - were lucky questions I got asked and easily knew. You don't think you retain things, but they come back up when the questions are asked.

lol yeah, i thought the prospect they got for santos was bad. Not even top 100 is awful. Kinda like the yanks when they gave away burnett for free.

Hansborough and Wade would be my guesses but i'll bet i'm 0-2

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hans and Jerel McNeal is the answer. McNeal was on the Dominic James and Wes Mathews team and he's frequently a forgotten man. Wade didn't play much as a freshman, and left after his Junior year. McNeal was the leading scorer 3 of the 4 years that he was on the team with DJ and Wes. Jerel McNeal was my guy. 99% of people wouldn't and shouldn't know that. I'm just a Marquette fan.

Hans and Jerel McNeal is the answer. McNeal was on the Dominic James and Wes Mathews team and he's frequently a forgotten man. Wade didn't play much as a freshman, and left after his Junior year. McNeal was the leading scorer 3 of the 4 years that he was on the team with DJ and Wes. Jerel McNeal was my guy. 99% of people wouldn't and shouldn't know that. I'm just a Marquette fan.

Ah, i remember them now. I liked that team. Wasn't mcneal a lock down defender as well?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Big East defensive player of the year. He lit up the D-League last year and only got 1 10-day call-up from the Hornets. No one took him on this year, sadly. He's a stud, but he's undersized for the 2 in the NBA. I loved that team their freshman years with Steve Novak being a senior. Dominic James as Big East freshman of the year, and 1st team all Big-East as a freshman.

Big East defensive player of the year. He lit up the D-League last year and only got 1 10-day call-up from the Hornets. No one took him on this year, sadly. He's a stud, but he's undersized for the 2 in the NBA. I loved that team their freshman years with Steve Novak being a senior. Dominic James as Big East freshman of the year, and 1st team all Big-East as a freshman.

Thought so, they were fun to watch. Think they lost a heart breaker in the tourney that year?