Who has the best EOG team?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

bunch of bitches in here...lets make this easy. I will be commish, we will get a mobile version, and add me on top of the 7 people that will be talking shit all year.

Bricker, if you talk shit like you do in the 100k thread only Ceetard will be able to understand wtf you are saying.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TTP left after June cause everyone was posting in the league chat room and it was like putting a fork in my eye over and over and didnt really seem much fun

it was actually the same shit everyday between mofo and others. how we didnt even know who zach britton and matt weiters were. it did get crazy but reason why i think we used chatroom was because that wa sonly place where mofo would post.

Timetopay

EOG Master

10 minutes from me Bricker.

Definately meet up. I told Tuck I would meet him last year but dodged him for obvious reasons.

You let me know when will be here and we get together.

J

joeybagadonuts

10 minutes from me Bricker.

Definately meet up. I told Tuck I would meet him last year but dodged him for obvious reasons.

You let me know when will be here and we get together.

You were worried TM was going to try to huge you or your wife?

:+clueless

perfect, the kid will be about 2 at that time so we are bringing him with. maybe somebody you know can babysit and we can go out partying one of the nights we are there.

Timetopay

EOG Master

perfect, the kid will be about 2 at that time so we are bringing him with. maybe somebody you know can babysit and we can go out partying one of the nights we are there.

yeah definately possible. just so you know if you really want to hang and how to do it different than TM.

Dont say im coming soon and then once you are here say "im here" and want to meet me somewhere on the middle of a week day.

Tuck organized it as much as he did the contests here:shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Ttp is gyno. He'll never meet anyone. He's with gyno or death warrior. -280 he'll have to make koolaid and cut watermelon all day for kids birthday.

tripp

EOG Master

you let ttp babysit that kid and by the time you are back the kid will have cornrows and be addicted to biggie smalls

ha, not alot of guys on the forums that i would like to meet. ttp is one of the few that i think is a pretty decent guy and would not be embarrassed to have my wife meet. She already thinks its weird im on the forums so much, last thing i need is to meet a poster that gives her the creeps.

Brick where u going to be staying? Ill send you a fruit basket
Not sure what its called, the wifes ma and pop dukes have been going there for years and stay at a hotel that overlooks the ocean. Probably stay at the same one even though her mom had 10k worth of rings stolen a month ago from their hotel room.

Timetopay

EOG Master

ha, not alot of guys on the forums that i would like to meet. ttp is one of the few that i think is a pretty decent guy and would not be embarrassed to have my wife meet. She already thinks its weird im on the forums so much, last thing i need is to meet a poster that gives her the creeps.

thanks man feelings mutual. Our wives will probably get along great but will be interesting convo about forumville as mine hates it

J

joeybagadonuts

Brick, will you be allowed back in Dakota after spending time with a black family?

I thought they don't take kindly to that sort of thing.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I would meet most posters, but there is definatly a list i wouldnt be caught 2 miles near, fkn weirdos

thanks man feelings mutual. Our wives will probably get along great but will be interesting convo about forumville as mine hates it
It will either be in November or January/February. More than likely the latter since she is in school right now and doesnt graduate until mid December. Ill let you know when the time comes closer and maybe we can figure something out.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

tripp

EOG Master

you wouldn't wanna meet up with winky at a hanna montana concert somewhere joey?

me and ck will for sure start up the private jet sometime this summer and go huge up vegas. hopefully some grocery stroes are open so we can GTL and get our mack on

Timetopay

EOG Master

EOG bash in Florida in Jan

Timely will somehow lose connection to the internet
Tripp will be busy posting his keepers for 2014
Kinger will enjoying a railbird search of posts

rjt721

EOG Master

actually this site is on tapatalk, so there is a mmobile version..

RJ can you delete books name off my team, as its taking him to my team still when he clicks "my team" instead of taking him to his now
He has to accept the invite for his team.

Sent it a week ago using the email that was already on file there. Not sure if that's his current email.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

he said he got the invite and must have accepted it? i dont know, i would assume the same email he used under mine..

rjt721

EOG Master

Okay, I deleted him from your team.

Maybe CBS wouldn't let him accept since he already had a team. Should work now.

Tell the old man he's gotta click on the link in the email. :scooter

rjt721

EOG Master

Tripp and MC are like 8-year old kids who nag their parents weeks before Christmas to let them open presents early. :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

pretty sure mo knows he isnt in the league this year

and so far keepers that have been put in:

tripp: Doc, Weaver, CC, Pedy, McCann

MC: Stras, Pineda, Felix, Hosmer, Miggy

Viejo: CJ Wilson, Moore, Jennings, Castro, J Upton

Cee: Kemp, Fielder, Holliday, Romero, D Hudson

then there are a couple who have made theirs pretty obvious:

rjt: Braun, Ells, Hanley, Kershaw, Lester

ttp: Ubaldo, Ervin, Shields, McCutch, Victorino

then guys like gamer, tn etc. i think are still deciding between one or two guys
nope