Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Wow, I was hanging on the edge of my seat waiting for that compensation to be released. Tegs is a true baseball sharp... releasing breaking news with the quickness.

Integrity

EOG Master

you're right brick.... i won't

timely will get me to quit for the 3rd n final time

it's only a matter of time.......ly

tripp

EOG Master

guys going hard on tegs cause they are threatened by him. same reason those slapdicks are hard on me

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

tripp trying to make a friend in the league real bad. Who knows tripp, maybe if you just ask him he'll let you touch it.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Timely went from having no Internet after his 0-7 stretch to posting daily again :houra

rjt721

EOG Master

Heard Tegs and Tripper gonna have a double date with Tuck and the wifey at a Nickelback concert.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely went from having no Internet after his 0-7 stretch to posting daily again :houra

I had an 0-7 stretch? :pop:

Just have the internet at my place because my parents have been in town a couple days this past week+. Today they're in town for the Hawks game. Only other place I have internet is at school but can't go on EOG there. Having no internet at home is the worst thing ever. Slow part of the semester and no one will even interview for jobs anymore it seems so got some more time too.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I chose to spend the extra money on my directv bill. It was either cut out the sports package and Sunday ticket, or cut out internet. I didn't realize how much I needed the internet before. If I'm gonna make the journey to the library it's to look for full-time work and do school work. I should just steal my momma's mobile hot-spot.

Whew. Just caught up on a three day weekends worth of posts, and it truly is 2 hours of my life that I will never be able to get back. I think I know less what we are doing now than I did when I left Friday night.

1 rule change I think would be great -

When the rosters lock for the week it should not be first come gets the waiver wire picks. A few guys live on their computers and always got the top 2 step guys. And I mean always. I think you freeze the pickups until midnight allowing everyone a few hours to make waiver claims and after midnight it would be a free for all. You have a waiver wire order and if you make now claim you get one of the first picks the following week. You should be able to pick anyone off the wire and no waiting period for guys dropped the day before the deadline so guys cant pick up and drop over and over etc. Feel free to add or subtract or comment but I really think this makes things fairer for guys not able to be at the computer exactly at 605pm on Monday or whatever.

I chose to spend the extra money on my directv bill. It was either cut out the sports package and Sunday ticket, or cut out internet. I didn't realize how much I needed the internet before. If I'm gonna make the journey to the library it's to look for full-time work and do school work. I should just steal my momma's mobile hot-spot.

I got lucky when we switched to comcast the NFL Redzone channel is free. So I didn't miss sunday ticket and the price of it...

Whew. Just caught up on a three day weekends worth of posts, and it truly is 2 hours of my life that I will never be able to get back. I think I know less what we are doing now than I did when I left Friday night.

1 rule change I think would be great -

When the rosters lock for the week it should not be first come gets the waiver wire picks. A few guys live on their computers and always got the top 2 step guys. And I mean always. I think you freeze the pickups until midnight allowing everyone a few hours to make waiver claims and after midnight it would be a free for all. You have a waiver wire order and if you make now claim you get one of the first picks the following week. You should be able to pick anyone off the wire and no waiting period for guys dropped the day before the deadline so guys cant pick up and drop over and over etc. Feel free to add or subtract or comment but I really think this makes things fairer for guys not able to be at the computer exactly at 605pm on Monday or whatever.

In for this...

Timetopay

EOG Master

You all arent getting it. RJ won last season. He feels he gonna dominate again as the "defending champ"

He wont change any rules at this point. If he misses the playoffs expect wholesale changes

rjt721

EOG Master

I am for guys not picking up 2 steps right after lineups lock.

What else do you want? Don't follow entirely.

Looking now to see how to make those changes.

rjt721

EOG Master

I don't even know what this shit means

<label for="add_drop_policy" class="leagueSetupLabel">Add/Drop Policy</label>
<fieldset id="add_drop_limits_fieldset" class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain"><label for="add_drop_limit" class="leagueSetupTransactionAddDropSubOptsLabel">Limit Adds/Drops Per Scoring Period</label><input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::add_drop_limit" value="on" id="add_drop_limit" type="checkbox">
<input disabled="disabled" class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::add_drop_num_limits" value="4" id="add_drop_num_limits" size="5" type="text"> Max/Period
</fieldset>
<label for="waivers_always_on" class="leagueSetupTransactionAddDropSubOptsLabel">Free Agent players always on waivers</label><input class="leagueSetupFieldset" name="transaction-policies::waivers_always_on" value="on" id="waivers_always_on" type="checkbox">
<fieldset id="waivers_run_fieldset" class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain"><label for="waivers_run_0" class="leagueSetupTransactionAddDropSubOptsLabel">Waivers Run</label><input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_0" value="on" id="waivers_run_0" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Sun
<input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_1" value="on" id="waivers_run_1" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Mon
<input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_2" value="on" id="waivers_run_2" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Tue
<input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_3" value="on" id="waivers_run_3" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Wed
<input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_4" value="on" id="waivers_run_4" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Thu
<input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_5" value="on" id="waivers_run_5" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Fri
<input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_6" value="on" id="waivers_run_6" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Sat
</fieldset>
<label for="waivers_period" class="leagueSetupTransactionAddDropSubOptsLabel">Waivers Period</label>
<label for="waivers_max_claims" class="leagueSetupTransactionAddDropSubOptsLabel">Max Claims/Period</label>
<label for="waivers_reset" class="leagueSetupTransactionAddDropSubOptsLabel">Waivers Order Resets</label>
<label for="trade_policy" class="leagueSetupLabel">Trade Policy</label>
<fieldset id="trade_deadline_fieldset" class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain"><label for="use_trade_deadline" class="leagueSetupTransactionAddDropSubOptsLabel">Use Trade Deadline</label><input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::use_trade_deadline" value="on" id="use_trade_deadline" type="checkbox">

</fieldset>

Fucking A :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

Lineups lock Monday, so if I uncheck Monday will that do it?

<label for="waivers_run_0" class="leagueSetupTransactionAddDropSubOptsLabel" style="margin-left: 20px; clear: left; display: block; float: left; ">Waivers Run</label><input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_0" value="on" id="waivers_run_0" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Sun
<input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_1" value="on" id="waivers_run_1" type="checkbox">Mon
<input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_2" value="on" id="waivers_run_2" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Tue
<input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_3" value="on" id="waivers_run_3" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Wed
<input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_4" value="on" id="waivers_run_4" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Thu
<input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_5" value="on" id="waivers_run_5" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Fri
<input class="leagueSetupFieldsetPlain" name="transaction-policies::waivers_run_6" value="on" id="waivers_run_6" checked="checked" type="checkbox">Sat

Timetopay

EOG Master

Will allow changes made monday

for Tuesday. Would be fun. Tripp would be trading for starting pitchers every day:shoot:

Any of you ninnies want to play in the SP league?

$100 a man Head to Head