Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Well the only good thing to come outta this is TTP can't rip breaksman about being a poor commish. Daily in a head to head league I've never seen before since most people aren't that stupid to play with it.

Tuck , which is the best book in vegas to play MLB futures on season win totals? They all the same and I should just shop for the best total?

J

joeybagadonuts

Illinois state + the points is free money today.

First useful post in this thread in months

Great call. They crushed 2nd half!

EZ ML and + points winnaaaa to start the day

:houra

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

First useful post in this thread in months Great call. They crushed 2nd half! EZ ML and + points winnaaaa to start the day :houra
MVC Basketball, especially arch madness isgood for some horrible lines. Can't wait to see the lines for tomorrow. Too bad I'm broke

J

joeybagadonuts

Throw your winners in this thread, Timely.

J

joeybagadonuts

Nothing like getting bailed out from an F book (synbet) to a D book (1vice) :lol

Even worse is the fact that therx is acting like they aren't at all responsible at all for pimping synbet.

:shoot:

This is just brutal , haven't seen a team shit their pants so bad. On Kent St today. Lost on UNLV a few nights ago. Every game i'm jobbed on it seems. Fuck baskets

The Rebels are an overs team from what I've seen. All 5 guys can shoot and they allow easy baskets on d. Wish i could play it

Tuckman

Uh Poster

They really push tempo well at home, sold out Thomas & mack for senior day. Need to go out on a high note into the conference tourney, i expect a decent performance out of them tommorrow. Their D is always suspect and they get killed on the boards that should help lead to extra chances for wyoming to put up 60 points

They really push tempo well at home, sold out Thomas & mack for senior day. Need to go out on a high note into the conference tourney, i expect a decent performance out of them tommorrow. Their D is always suspect and they get killed on the boards that should help lead to extra chances for wyoming to put up 60 points

For sure. I hope you do better on senior night than kent st did for me today. I was thinkin maybe UNLV would be a sleeper for the tourney but not sure on their d

Timetopay

EOG Master

Guys cancelled league. No choice. Unwinnable situation no matter what I did and the problem was those guys werent doing it to have a good league. Was just to be punks.

Sorry if u had a good draft I did too and right now lost easy $500 from Whale side and out my $150 for league.

I got the league paid. If you want me to try and get one going here say the word. If not i dont mind at all eating the money and being done with it.

Guys cancelled league. No choice. Unwinnable situation no matter what I did and the problem was those guys werent doing it to have a good league. Was just to be punks.

Sorry if u had a good draft I did too and right now lost easy $500 from Whale side and out my $150 for league.

I got the league paid. If you want me to try and get one going here say the word. If not i dont mind at all eating the money and being done with it.

What a complete joke you are, Really TTP.

You start a league with all people you don't know. And don't collect before hand. Who knew?

Appreciate the waste of time. Don't count me in anything you run anymore. I have more respect for Joey at this point.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What a complete joke you are, Really TTP.You start a league with all people you don't know. And don't collect before hand. Who knew? Appreciate the waste of time. Don't count me in anything you run anymore. I have more respect for Joey at this point.
Damn, don't hold back. Dagger

Timetopay

EOG Master

What a complete joke you are, Really TTP.

You start a league with all people you don't know. And don't collect before hand. Who knew?

Appreciate the waste of time. Don't count me in anything you run anymore. I have more respect for Joey at this point.

go fuck yourself u pathetic punk

Timetopay

EOG Master

You guys think im gonna go back and forth with corky or any of you your nuts.Final nail in my coffin on fantasy,forums, the whole bit.Later

J

joeybagadonuts

Stop being a pussy ttp. Big deal you canceled a league. You really going to let pusscee the manchild Chase you off. Lmao

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You guys think im gonna go back and forth with corky or any of you your nuts.Final nail in my coffin on fantasy,forums, the whole bit.Later
You really can be a pussy at times. Gonna let cee run you off the forums? That's embarrassing. I'll take covers roster, who else you need to replace?

biggamer3

EOG Master

haha Cee getting under TTP's skin is funny.

TTP i will join a new league if ya want to make one

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I will redraft, but next Thurs, Friday, Sat are not happening. I will be at the MWC tourney those days, and im not going auto draft

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Why not get people to take over the current teams, how many are gonna drop out?

I loved my draft there and not happy what happened, but not worth playing with those guys. And no one is going to take over covers, whales, etc team.

I would draft again, starting a new keeper from scratch. Maybe 200 entry instead of 100.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I would have to say no on keepers. fresh drafts are fun and a low number of keepers, 2 or 3 tops

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Good! Lets do this. You have the ;eague paid for already. So lets re-draft. Start a new keeper league from fresh. set the rules now. And lets go from there.

Guys-

If I have a vote I would do:

1) keeper, but lose round you drafted that keeper in - this makes willingham in rd 26 a solid keeper over beltran in rd 7.
2) can not keep anyone drafted in first 2 rounds - this means we all have a chance at top guys every yr.
3) can not keep guys who weren't drafted and/or dropped during year.
4) keep 5 or 6 guys.

thoughts?

Timetopay

EOG Master

guys here where we are at.

other league is gone. wiped clean. done

Capper and Gamer have said they want to get one going and im fine with it as league is paid.

I say recruit here though as some reason other place just wants it to be a cluster fuck and not really about running a good league

$100 probably good Cap if we want to fill it here.

We can do keeper 3 keeps,lose that round of draft,etc

If u guys thought i was leavin ur nuts.:finger004