Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Are we changing shit a bit for the other league or pretty much gonna be same scoring as here?

Gonna be mainly same guys it looks like, gonna get f'in confusing.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Do we have a definite retention list submission deadline yet?

And when is the draft taking place? I wont be around for a chunk of days later in the month, so I need to know which day its going to be so I can plan.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Cover...you will be the only guy left after the all star break....at least 6 of your guys will quit playing...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Strasberg stinks, who knew?Tripp dropping a rod so he's ready to light it up again. Takes over the hill doc out first pitch. No tripp burden anymore so guy feels free. Doc feels chained down

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cover I dont even know what you are asking? Join Eriks league? No thanks

Wish there was some sort of heads up fantasy that I could be your ass in

Timetopay

EOG Master

Who brought this queer over here?

hes kind of light in the loafers but out of the whole crew over there he was the only one who said change the rules and didnt become a woman.

the rest of them who have no idea what the rules were,most didnt draft, and will quit by week 3 just wanted chaos. So they wanted the shit rule just so i had to take shit for 6 months.

the sad part is Cover was best about it.

The problem is he knows the league over there is shit with whats left and wants some of us back.

Whale has to apologize and will consider it:btj:

Mr.Cover

EOG Member

You didn't even discuss anything. Whale would have stayed and the rest didn't care. You just went and deleted the league out of nowhere.

Guys from Erik's league aren't even from SP. Mostly his friends from Philly and probably whale, myself. I played fantasy football and won the league for $800.

Timetopay

EOG Master

lol

out of nowhere. Go back and reread Whales,Archie,and Shdws comments. Its old news man now and glad i cancelled

I told Erik I would be in but not sure he wanted me in. He still got a beef with the whole contest deal.

He wants me in ill play. Let me know:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

any update on this league? are there even enough guys or we gonna fold and just do the one eog league?

Integrity

EOG Master

TTP, you need to get the Strat game so we can play online some time. You said you played as a kid, right??

Just had my first series for my strat lg and that game is fun!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I will definitely be away for a few days later in the month. Can a commish please set the draft date and deadline for retentions. If I cant make the draft I will set a list of auto-draft.

tripp

EOG Master

if you are talking about the main league mc and not the new one ttp is gonna fuck up again we already have a draft date. march 26

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I didnt know march 26 was set in stone. isnt ttp away for that too? viejo going to be able to draft online at that time?

tripp

EOG Master

ttp gone the week or so before that i believe. viejo will make it work since the date has been known for a month.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp what have u seen through spring training so far to change the draft

Glad we waited pal:shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

nah

i told capper and gamer to work on it and they didnt seem to want to.

No chance I am recruiting,sending emails,collecting,and doing all the shit and then if a problem dealing with stupidity. Learned my lesson.

tripp

EOG Master

no problem. not easy finding a bunch of people willing to put 100 for fantasy and no point having the exact same guys in two leagues.

i think i sent ya my 100 already though so hopefully you didnt spend it on your upcoming vacation yet :finger004

biggamer3

EOG Master

not sure how someone goes with price or gallardo over yu

guy looks nasty
little sneaky bastard bitched about guys doing this very thing a few weeks ago and here he is trying to influence the draft.

About the other league, i think as we get closer to opening day we could fill it, i got no patience to recruit but we should be able to get at least 10 guys, we already had 6 for it

Timetopay

EOG Master

My favorite game growing up. I would play for hours and keep stats for the guys. Average, Hr's etc. Probably what led to this sickness called gambling.

yeah i went from the cards to the computer version.

One summer my mom almost killed me with how much printer paper i used printing box scores:btj:

Timetopay

EOG Master

little sneaky bastard bitched about guys doing this very thing a few weeks ago and here he is trying to influence the draft.

About the other league, i think as we get closer to opening day we could fill it, i got no patience to recruit but we should be able to get at least 10 guys, we already had 6 for it

I have a goal and thats to take down the clowns and the trippers and then my season is complete

Wait till it gets close to Trippers pick everytime. Names will be flying:houra

I know exactly who the Clowns want out of the top 4 and im throwing a lot of false info:lock:

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD lets be serious this year. No fucking around with u offering shit like vernon wells and kevin slowery for Shields and Victo.

I want real offers this year and not those junkballs:shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

My keep in midseason form

Ubaldo Jimenez wasn't great against the Angels Thursday, allowing two runs on two hits and two walks over two innings of work.

He failed to record a strikeout. Jimenez has now surrendered seven runs over his first two spring starts, though just four of them have been earned.

biggamer3

EOG Master

My keep in midseason form

Ubaldo Jimenez wasn't great against the Angels Thursday, allowing two runs on two hits and two walks over two innings of work.

He failed to record a strikeout. Jimenez has now surrendered seven runs over his first two spring starts, though just four of them have been earned.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You dont have to keep the tard, keep Heath Bell, you know what your getting with Bell