Who has the best EOG team?

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Can i post your offer. Dying for thoughts from the crowd but dont do that to guys unless its tripp:houra

yea man...i dont mind

i know i was asking for a shit ton but i couldnt decide which 2nd sp i wanted and wanted to see how bad you were jonesing for cain :LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Everytime I stopped in the damn draft room I was the only one there. It never showed anyone on online for some reason and I couldn't read the chat...

:+clueless

Cee becoming deals man

like the new Ceeman - ballsy,trash talking,risk taking, makes deals.

Good stuff:btj:

I'd even respect a guy who lost in arm wrestling to shrink as a male instead of a female. If i put together that deal u did

Joey, do u even consider yourself a man when u can't beat a 60 year old guy named shrink in arm wrestling?

I always found the irony amusing when u address me and PusCee. Thank God for the invention of the internet. Skinny dorky guys like u have a place to act tough now.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Everyone likes Santos? I deny everyone of you from the wagon. Wagon was open first half of last year and none of you got on.Mc, now drop beckham pal so he can come home. You gotta be the only guy on CBS who owns him - that supposed to be me.

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey, do u even consider yourself a man when u can't beat a 60 year old guy named shrink in arm wrestling?

I always found the irony amusing when u address me and PusCee. Thank God for the invention of the internet. Skinny dorky guys like u have a place to act tough now.

:LMAO

Riiggght. Since I haven't showed to real life events bc I am only talk shit online.

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP, what round would you have considered taking Masterson in?

I'm thinking round 10. I got Jurrjens last pick of round 9 and wouldn't trade him for Mast straight up.

Masterson 2nd pick of round 2 is amazing. :LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Brick i aint looking cause in a lose lose

i accept and timely whines i got to send back

if i lose i lose

no thanks

I want timely to say you can deal

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP, what round would you have considered taking Masterson in?

I'm thinking round 10. I got Jurrjens last pick of round 9 and wouldn't trade him for Mast straight up.

Masterson 2nd pick of round 2 is amazing. :LMAO

being dead serious

Round 12-13

I look at guys like

Hughes,Leake,Harrison,Behurle

How the F is he any different than those guys???

rjt721

EOG Master

Tripper, your 2nd against my 9th. What do I gain? Point is they are the same thing.

Why don't you give me some odds on Montero outscoring your keeper catcher? Kinda like Hamels vs Haren a couple years ago. :btj:

tripp

EOG Master

OK how about we do Masterson vs Luebke then? Taken same round :pop:

Masterson will be a 450 pt arm this year. Book it fellas. Maybe I took him early but wanted to take 0 chance that he wouldn't get to me.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp serious when Masterson and Buck have 1 steps u rolling with that?

You dont got anyone to switch in:LMAO

Brick i aint looking cause in a lose lose

i accept and timely whines i got to send back

if i lose i lose

no thanks

I want timely to say you can deal
Well i dont want to make deals with you all year then, i see you send and offer and it will be turned down before you can bat an eye

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp serious when Masterson and Buck have 1 steps u rolling with that?

You dont got anyone to switch in:LMAO
i like max, alvarez, nova a lot for bench sps. Detroit probably the best setup for a SP this year (great pitchers park, terrible division, good lineup) so Max could have a really big year.

Also hoping my man Cecil takes a step this year and if so he is a good 2 step guy when he isnt vs Boston or New York.

Then Oz will be a steal for playoff run when he signs with a team fresh in July

tripp

EOG Master

Nova will be better than Kuroda. Doesn't even need to be good to be a fine 2 step guy when you have the yanks lineup

rjt721

EOG Master

Tripper, fuck it, let's just go points sides me vs you.

Gonna love kicking your ass again this year. :houra