Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

you got the worst combo in bases to hold guys on in Young and Hundley.

Could be 20 sbs in this one

tripp

EOG Master

really gives sd no chance of winning. tough to compete when every walk or single turns into a double or triple.

sucks that hammel got pulled in the 3rd. should have had an easy win for me tonight even though he sucked

Timetopay

EOG Master

Who will have the better season Juston or BJ Upton.

Will either bat 200? Either be starters by end of season?

rjt721

EOG Master

Yeah, Chris Young's an automatic steal for opposing baserunners. Always amongst the league leaders in allowing SBs. I recall several instances where the Dodgers have gone nuts on the bases against him.

5 steals midway through the game is pretty amazing.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Still dont know whats worse the Arod for Jones and Brox

or the fact that Mo thinks that Adam Jones= Markakis

Mo just because you root for the Orioles doesnt mean you know more shit then us.

Mo is the most delusional fantasy player ever.

Everyone with half a brain realizes what a ripjob that last trade was but Mo keeps attacking, Me, TTP, Tripp for voicing the bullshit alarm

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yeah but he gets nds from Guthrie sucking and now will get Zitos best game of the year im sure and i down with Jurrgens and Wake pitching great.

Amazing breaks he gets every week...

rjt721

EOG Master

really gives sd no chance of winning. tough to compete when every walk or single turns into a double or triple.

sucks that hammel got pulled in the 3rd. should have had an easy win for me tonight even though he sucked
How can you even start a guy like Hammel?

BTW, I'd trade Papelbon now while his value is still relatively high. Was hittable much of last year, by far his worst season, and he looks even worse right now. Velocity down, command not the same and he still doesn't trust his split, his best strikeout pitch. He's getting hitters to swing and miss just 21% of the time, a career low by a wide margin. Only 28, but a lot of wear and tear, and closers don't typically have much longevity (Mo obviously being one of the few exceptions). Paps isn't the same guy.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So lets see. A guy who hates deals. Wants to wait to see how things shake out. And every other team that offers him something the players suck now has trade

Lincecum and Arod for Adam Jones, Broxton,Ellsbury,and Longo.

You cant make this shit up

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
:blink:

Arguably the two best at their position in fantasy for 4 guys that are off to hot starts? :doh1

tripp

EOG Master

Yeah, Paps hasn't looked as dominant as he has been in the past so far, but his ERA is still below 2 and he still has not blown a save. I trust his stuff will only get better than what it has been this year and he will get tons of save chances playing for Boston. I love Paps and Mo on my team and really have no interest in trading either.

Hammel i started because he had two very weak lineups this week and I figured Colorado would win 1, if not both starts. They will win tonight, but he won't even go 5. Next start is vs SF and Zito, which is very winnable again. I have to spot start with my lack of depth and it was between a 2 start Hammel with very nice matchups, or a 1 start Ohlendorf vs a cinci team that has some sluggers. Took the risk and hopefully it doesn't burn me.

People said the same thing last week though when I started Braden, Laffy and Ohlendorf. Combined for 102 pts between the 3 of them.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

yeah i wouldnt deal long and ells for linc again thats for sure.

:shoot:

Stop it. Yes you would. One of the best pitchers in the game for a fast outfielder, who can likely be replaced via waiver wire throughout the year, and a stud third basemen.

tripp

EOG Master

haha dan haren does it all. clutch two out, two run double off of lilly.

haren is fucking awesome. he has to be included in the top tier of pitchers by now.

Mo must have fallen asleep on his keyboard. No way he takes this from Timely.

MOOOOO WAKE UPPppp

:+computer:+computer:+computer:sleeping2::sleeping2:

tripp

EOG Master

Stop it. Yes you would. One of the best pitchers in the game for a fast outfielder, who can likely be replaced via waiver wire throughout the year, and a stud third basemen.

He definitely would, but he wants to make cee feel good about the trades so he can rip him again later. mo talks with such confidence and conviction in what he says that he convinces cee of these things very easily.

I trust that cee can think for himself and the guy takes a lot of shit from this league, but mo just ass rapes him over and over again with these trades.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

MOOOOO WAKE UPPppp

I talk to MO off the boards quite often, and we've disagreed plenty. He's someone I consider a friend, so I'm not sure what this means.

biggamer3

EOG Master

TN what you say about the Brox and Adam Jones for Arod trade?

Mo feels whoever says it was a ripoff is nuts

rjt721

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

He looked like he would throw a gem until the hitters started crushing him. Wow. Did gamer really just say that?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

If you dont know what this means, then you dont know MO.

When he wakes up his keyboard will be smokin'

:computer:

Oh, no doubt. He'll probably be mad that I said he'd still do the trade, but I'm the same way in my fantasy leagues. Sorry Mo, but you're taking advantage of the less wise player, and there's nothing wrong with that. :cheers

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp, Lilly looked like he was gonna throw a gem, just couldnt get last out of inning

meh, i wouldn't say a gem. az was my biggest bet of the year so far because lilly doesn't pitch well @ arizona and haren might win cy young this year.

he wasn't getting rocked, but didn't look like a gem to me. he was throwing a ton of pitches and allowing a lot of runners to reach base. had a DP off a fly ball in the 2nd where they gunned reynolds at home, and they have been stealing at will off of lilly tonight.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

If those were the only two players had I guess I could see why he did it. It really makes no sense to me though. I wouldn't trade Lincecum and A-Rod for Jones, Ells, Longoria and Broxton. Broxton is a pointless throw in. Basically you're trading Linc and A-Rod for Jones, Ells and Long and there's no way I'm doing that. You're upgrading at third with A-Rod and Jones and Ells = a great outfielder when they're combined. Jones will be a stud for a while though, but not as important as Lincecum is.

biggamer3

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

He looked like he would throw a gem until the hitters started crushing him. Wow. Did gamer really just say that?
was watching the game, was pitching really well, then in bottom of 4th with two outs Upton beats out lazy throw on routine grounder to third, gets squeezed on walk to Snyder, and then Haren gets a fortunate bounce on a chopper over third to start big inning with two outs, he gets Haren out Lilly is pitching a nice game

rjt721

EOG Master

MOOOOO WAKE UPPppp

He must have had the Hornets +57.

<table class="game-header-table" summary="Nuggets vs Hornets Scores"><tbody><tr class="winner" id="290427003-awayHeader"><td class="team-name">
</td><td class="team-score"> <table class="scores" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="ysptblbdr2"><td colspan="15" height="1">
</td></tr> <tr align="center" bgcolor="#dedec6"> <td rowspan="5" class="ysptblbdr2" width="1">
</td> <td width="10" height="18"> </td> <td> </td> <td rowspan="5" class="yspwhitebg" width="1">
</td> <td class="yspscores" width="25">1</td> <td rowspan="5" class="yspwhitebg" width="1">
</td> <td class="yspscores" width="25">2</td> <td rowspan="5" class="yspwhitebg" width="1">
</td> <td class="yspscores" width="25">3</td> <td rowspan="5" class="yspwhitebg" width="1">
</td> <td class="yspscores" width="25">4</td> <td rowspan="5" class="yspwhitebg" width="1">
</td> <td class="yspscores total" width="35" align="right">Total</td> <td class="yspscores" width="65">
</td> <td rowspan="5" class="ysptblbdr2" width="1">
</td> </tr> <tr class="yspwhitebg"><td colspan="13" height="1">
</td></tr> <tr class="ysptblclbg5" align="center"> <td width="10" height="23"> </td> <td class="yspscores team" align="left"> Denver </td> <td class="yspscores">36</td> <td class="yspscores">25</td> <td class="yspscores">28</td> <td class="yspscores">32</td> <td class="ysptblclbg6 total" align="right"> 121 </td> <td class="ysptblclbg6 total" align="right">Final </td> </tr> <tr class="yspwhitebg"> <td colspan="2">
</td> <td colspan="8" height="1">
</td> <td colspan="2" class="ysptblclbg6">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblclbg5" align="center"> <td width="10" height="23">
</td> <td class="yspscores team" align="left"> New Orleans </td> <td class="yspscores">15</td> <td class="yspscores">24</td> <td class="yspscores">11</td> <td class="yspscores">13</td> <td class="ysptblclbg6 total" align="right"> 63 </td> <td class="ysptblclbg6 total" align="right">
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" class="team-name" style="font-size: 9px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 11px;" id="290427003-awayRecord">
</td></tr><tr class="loser" id="290427003-homeHeader"><td class="team-name">
</td><td class="team-score">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" class="team-name" style="font-size: 9px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 11px;" id="290427003-homeRecord">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I think Timely should be Chute since he doesnt play in thread. Timely act like you have Chutes team and talk some shit.

Thank you in advance.

Post his team and I'll be all over it. I'll make some trades for him, but they won't be real. You can still talk shit about someone accepting an imaginary trade.