Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Guys shut the fuck up with the Upton hate, we dont know him as well as Mo does.

PS i did sides with Rios vs upton

Think i would have won sides vs Upton if it was Upton vs Koye Hill

mofome

Banned

5 days into may, up hasnt even played a month, i aint worried. you guys seem worried about mo tho. some more than others.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

uh oh, mc gonna be mad, byrd hits a fly out and its dropped dor a double off mc bedard.

80Abs who cares.

get to 200abs and then i'll shit myself over my 5th rounder.

did

:+angry2-9
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

did loving life, sf in, hopefully nats, clev over in, need tx to stop leaving men in scoring pos.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Upton concerns me more as a Rays fan than because he is on Yomamama fantasy.

I just report the news as a local insider. Another week of this struggling and they gonna platoon for a while or send him to minors to figure it out

did loving life, sf in, hopefully nats, clev over in, need tx to stop leaving men in scoring pos.
91023i2ndw;l
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo my man Marshall pitched a lot better then the score indicates.

gave up a 3 run homer in first with the two guys scoring on little bitty singles and was great until 8th when he left two on and Samarzda let them score in a second

mofome

Banned

Mo my man Marshall pitched a lot better then the score indicates.

gave up a 3 run homer in first with the two guys scoring on little bitty singles and was great until 8th when he left two on and Samarzda let them score in a second

I watched.

1 more inn U!

mofome

Banned

Manager says Garza is never focused vs crap teams like the Os. Not sure if I like him saying that about muh Os.

tripp

EOG Master

no worries cee, tb cant hit him. hes too good for these clowns. 0 ER through 5.

0 er would sick if true. 1 is more accurate though, at least according to cbs.

not sure why it wouldn't earned? singled, stole 2nd, then got home on two errors. it's only unearned if they reach on an error.

mofome

Banned

0 er would sick if true. 1 is more accurate though, at least according to cbs.

not sure why it wouldn't earned? singled, stole 2nd, then got home on two errors. it's only unearned if they reach on an error.

Yeah they have a single and he scored on 2 errors, nothing would have scored him, they'll change it. its unearned all the time if errors are the reason he scored.

0 ER is sick and true.

mo any winners for 2night?

mofome

Banned

figures cy taco with a no hitter today when i dont have him and i need the over.

mofome

Banned

mo any winners for 2night?

game 2 overs

oak rl
stl
atl rl
oak over
mets over
col over
lad over
col rl
mil un
cws ov

200 each

:houra

bud i dont have enough $$$ to get in on all those

tripp

EOG Master

haha upton is awesome.

when do you think pitchers will start int walking the 9 hitter to get to upton?:pop:

mofome

Banned

garza dialed in, 7IP, 3 hits allowed. time to get him the win. he may be able to finish this one himself.

This season 40 IP and 23 HA.

Unbelievably good.

mofome

Banned

what? upton what? Yeah booooooooooi! Double down the line to help garza get a chance for a w!

:houra

mofome

Banned

Fuck, garza makes 2 sick pitches to get ahead of jones 0-2 and then makes an AWFUl 0-2 mistake for a jones double. no CG

:(

mofome

Banned

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="40">Player Compare Year to Date MLB Standard Stats</td></tr> <tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Player</td><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>H</td><td>1B</td><td>2B</td><td>3B</td><td>HR</td><td>RBI</td><td>BB</td><td>KO</td><td>SB</td><td>CS</td><td>BA</td><td>OBP</td><td>SLG</td><td>FPTS</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Longoria, Evan 3B TB </td><td align="right">100</td><td align="right">21</td><td align="right">36</td><td align="right">16</td><td align="right">12</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">31</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.3600</td><td align="right">0.4144</td><td align="right">0.7200</td><td align="right">113.0</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="40">Player Compare Year to Date MLB Standard Stats</td></tr> <tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Player</td><td>INN</td><td>GS</td><td>QS</td><td>CG</td><td>W</td><td>L</td><td>S</td><td>BS</td><td>K</td><td>BBI</td><td>HA</td><td>ERA</td><td>WHIP</td><td>FPTS</td></tr><tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Lincecum, Tim SP SF </td><td align="right">31.3</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">43</td><td align="right">10</td><td align="right">30</td><td align="right">3.16</td><td align="right">1.28</td><td align="right">85.3</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

Brandon Morrow (biceps tendinitis) reported no trouble after throwing a bullpen session on Monday.
He's expected to be ready to come off the disabled list when eligible on Saturday, sending David Aardsma back into a setup role.
Source: Mariners.mlb.com
Related: David Aardsma

rjt721

EOG Master

0% chance BJ's closing games again in Toronto.

News: Blue Jays closer Scott Downs struck out three and allowed just one hit over 1 2/3 innings Tuesday as he finished off a 10-6 win over the Indians.
Analysis: Downs has pitched in four of the last five games for the Jays, so it's a little surprising that he got this much action on Tuesday. Downs has been pitching great since replacing the injured B.J. Ryan at closer, and might hold on to his job once Ryan returns. He remains a nice No. 2 option in mixed leagues right now.