Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

you are bases leagues with wvu :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

gamer, you are the most pathetic deal maker I have ever encountered. No offense of course. But ive worked out deals with everyone who has made a deal in the league, you have done nothing.

think about it, sweetie pie.

0 deals for gamer :suit:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

are u nuts.

rape? ells gonna score 120 steal 60 and hit 300

Try to find that lying around. Garza over five inning guy Scherzer.

I love Braun but that trade in no way is a rip.

ells scores 70 and steals 30 when he's on my team. But now he's on team ttp so he's upgraded to 120 and 60 :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

you are bases leagues with wvu :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Here are two of his recent posts on the league message board:

Veto is part of strategy

<cite>Posted <!--!-->by<!--!!-->: ... (WVU)</cite> Message ID: 178 May 6 7:05pm | Reply | Post | < Previous | Next >

For example If I dont want TTP improving his team bc im scared he will jump in front of me in the standings then I will Veto

Veto my trade Price/Mauer

<cite>Posted <!--!-->by<!--!!-->: ... (WVU)</cite> Message ID: 181 May 6 10:37pm | Reply | Post | < Previous | Next >

I thought Price would be coming up soon but it looks like it still might be a while. Veto it for me!!!!

HINT: If you veto it you will have a chance at getting Mauer. As I will be fielding offers for him!

What a fucking douche.

Timetopay

EOG Master

ells scores 70 and steals 30 when he's on my team. But now he's on team ttp so he's upgraded to 120 and 60 :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

good to see ya

have a good one and sleep tight bud:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

0 deals for gamer :suit:

I dont know how to make deals but ive made 50. gamer is the wheel and deal master with zero deals. the things some people say...

human beings..

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

ells scores 70 and steals 30 when he's on my team. But now he's on team ttp so he's upgraded to 120 and 60

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

just wanted to chime in and congratulate VD on that peavy deal
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

upton too tuff for peavy :suit:

mofome

Banned

man i need to get justin from cee.

wonder who i have to give. price is going up

2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo i will admit one huge mistake.

Asking for trade review. I will apologize to you and Tuck for that.

Wholly fuck. Other league is a fuck up with guys vetoing because they pissed with people,dont like strategies,dont like certain guys.

Fucking horrible

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo like i said a million times, i am usually happy with my drafted team to roll the first month with.

no need to trade unless you see an obvious whole in your team

As of now i only need a SS really, like my team

mofome

Banned

Carlos Pena hit his major league-leading 12th home run to push the Rays ahead of the Yankees in extra-innings on Wednesday night.
The tenth-inning solo home run put the Rays ahead 4-3. Troy Percival would give Rays' fans a scare in the bottom of the tenth, but he got Mark Teixeira to fly out to right and Hideki Matsui to fly out to left, all with Johnny Damon a mere 90 feet away from home plate.

:suit:

mofome

Banned

Mo like i said a million times, i am usually happy with my drafted team to roll the first month with.

no need to trade unless you see an obvious whole in your team

As of now i only need a SS really, like my team

so jose reyes and what else for lilly

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo we do need a trade deadline though

PS anyone ever watch The Jerk (1979)?

Never saw it, was recommended, about to watch it, is it a waste of time?

what a day, spent all day looking for another dog, i ended up with another boxer.. i might committ suicide soon

mine as well get a cat , horses, and hamsters. Having a home used as a barn is good to go 91023i2ndw;l

tripp

EOG Master

What a fucking douche.

holy crap those two posts were awful.

vetoing a fair trade becuase you don't want one guy getting better? fucking stupid.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

mine as well get a cat , horses, and hamsters. Having a home used as a barn is good to go 91023i2ndw;l
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

could be worse, i could be your parents dealing with you 91023i2ndw;l

shit i was having a nice night and then cee reminds me of -$500 swings.

2348ji23e

sorry pal, nice to see i'm not in on az -1.5

i didn't have enough money so it was lad -1.5 or az . I thought a +250 dog wouldn't hit :doh1

tripp

EOG Master

Burrell is dog shit and so is Wang

Burrell gets booed here horribly.2348ji23e

yeah he was able to smash the ball at philly because of the joke park they play in. now that he is gone from there his power #'s will go down big time.

What a fucking douche.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Is newspaper in the league? U need him in there so you can have douche central :houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah he was able to smash the ball at philly because of the joke park they play in. now that he is gone from there his power #'s will go down big time.

thats a fan talkin

We could have had Bay last year if we went just a tad harder and instead we end up with this turd.

2938u4ji23

Wholly fuck. Other league is a fuck up with guys vetoing because they pissed with people,dont like strategies,dont like certain guys.

Fucking horrible

ttp apologizes. Omg , i fainted

mofome

Banned

holy crap those two posts were awful.

vetoing a fair trade becuase you don't want one guy getting better? fucking stupid.

Ive played in 100 leagues and never heard of someone being that large of a douche bag.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Does Cee really want everyone to hate him?

First i thought he was playing around, but he wants to be disliked here

mofome

Banned

Fucking horrible

of course it is. I had my integrity and character abused for it though. thats fun.

:shoot:

grown men can make a deal. I cant imagine how awful it is with a grown man deciding what two other people can or can not do.

thanks for that one post. step in a nicer direction. No vetoing is whats best by far. What WVU is doing in that league is awful.

Peavy with a nice 0 runs of support in his last two starts. Nice job SD.

If u send me 5 bucks paypal i'll email gonzo and tell him to HR next time u peav starts

Timetopay

EOG Master

gamer everyones best bet is just to ignore it. I played the game long enough but its shut down for the season.

Close to ignore. Dont want to ruin this fun cause of the same stuff over and over. If he enjoys it is fine... I just dont

of course it is. I had my integrity and character abused for it though. thats fun.

:shoot:

grown men can make a deal. I cant imagine how awful it is with a grown man deciding what two other people can or can not do.

thanks for that one post. step in a nicer direction. No vetoing is whats best by far. What WVU is doing in that league is awful.

Mo, how many of our deals would have been declined :+clueless