Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Does Cee really want everyone to hate him?

First i thought he was playing around, but he wants to be disliked here

what did i miss :+clueless
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Mo, how many of our deals would have been declined
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Im trying to deal for cee upton tonight. Hopefully that goes peacefully.

::sumo

Im trying to deal for cee upton tonight. Hopefully that goes peacefully.

::sumo

upton 2 nasty

gamer everyones best bet is just to ignore it. I played the game long enough but its shut down for the season.

Close to ignore. Dont want to ruin this fun cause of the same stuff over and over. If he enjoys it is fine... I just dont

what u mean u "played" along. You rip me 24/7 but if i rip u then u get sad. You were wrong on 1/2 the bullshit u gave me. You can't admit any of it. That's fine. I'm not sour over it:cheers

mo, how'd we do on nba plays. i just got in from work

tripp

EOG Master

holy crap. lad/wash under is going to lose easily because of one fucking inning.

2-1 going into B6, and now it's 8-1 with only one out.:hangt

at least kershaw will get the W

Tuckman

Uh Poster

<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

its just so hard to click "yahoo sports" or another site, took longer to post then to look yourself :hangt

holy crap. lad/wash under is going to lose easily because of one fucking inning.

2-1 going into B6, and now it's 8-1 with only one out.:hangt

at least kershaw will get the W

sorry to hear. It's a night mare having unders with DC on the mound since he's so wild it's unreal.

I have LAD -1.5 so obviously i'm stoked. 3 turns into 9 in 2 sec is rough tho

its just so hard to click "yahoo sports" or another site, took longer to post then to look yourself :hangt
i didn't see me addressing tuckman in the post. Maybe i was mistaken tho :+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i didn't see me addressing tuckman in the post. Maybe i was mistaken tho :+clueless
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

of course not, u only have your lips wrapped tightly around mo's dick.. u are becoming worse then ID :hangt

mofome

Banned

we are 1-0 on overs. houston first half was on a great pace for a 2-0, but dont want to jinx it.

system is 8-2 so far this year.

:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck what you thinking on that deal? haven't accepted/declined yet

not sure yet, my bats would be crazy, but i am slowly losing all my pitching, at one time it was the opposite, not sure which way to go :+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

sorry to hear. It's a night mare having unders with DC on the mound since he's so wild it's unreal.

I have LAD -1.5 so obviously i'm stoked. 3 turns into 9 in 2 sec is rough tho

yeah, fun stuff when 4 hits and only one extra base hit turns into 7 runs.

not even like they walked the good hitters either. walked casey blake and lorretta to get bases juiced, and then walked o dog to get to manny. good bases right there.

we are 1-0 on overs. houston first half was on a great pace for a 2-0, but dont want to jinx it.

system is 8-2 so far this year.

:cheers

Thanks pal 91023i2ndw;l

This seems like my best day since i've been plays. I think i hit a 4 team par 50 to win 350 :blink:

yeah, fun stuff when 4 hits and only one extra base hit turns into 7 runs.

not even like they walked the good hitters either. walked casey blake and lorretta to get bases juiced, and then walked o dog to get to manny. good bases right there.

yeah, that's gay. If we needed overs 0% chance of 4 hits = 7 runs for us.

Sorry pal

mofome

Banned

Thanks pal 91023i2ndw;l

This seems like my best day since i've been plays. I think i hit a 4 team par 50 to win 350 :blink:

:houra:houra:houra

I hope the 2nd game comes in. looks decent. 9-2 would be nice.

cee make me a deal with upton please. let me see what im looking at.

Don't really know who to deal for. My team doing well these days. Not in need of dealing right now

biggamer3

EOG Master

okay that was kinda funny..

but those 3 will be tough if they ever match up all 3 on double starts :doh1
Not joking about Bills being in the top 5

I was really high on him before year and even higher now.

If i can only get one of TTP's 3 i will be real happy

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i need lakers to run away with this, -10, had over 1st half and over for the game...

tripp

EOG Master

scut might be a top 5 ss this year. not even like he's hitting a ridiculous avg that he won't keep up. only hitting .270 and he's the #1 ss

mofome

Banned

Don't really know who to deal for. My team doing well these days. Not in need of dealing right now

yeah my team is awesome. just trying to make a deal.

nvm

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer if you were gonna draft for rest of the year what order u put these guys

AJ
Lester
Bills
CC
Haren
Grienke
Peavy
Felix
Garza
Harden
Gallardo

mofome

Banned

Cee would you consider Victorino for Upton/Qualls. Your backup closer and up for a top 30 bat.