Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Cee would you consider Victorino for Upton/Qualls. Your backup closer and up for a top 30 bat.

yeah, shit. That's a tough one for me. fuck
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

well you dont even use the one guy, then vict is sick and does a bit of everything, in a wiffle ball park, in a division that doesn't pitch that well, at the top of a stacked lineup. seems like a nice addition to team cee, but thats up to you.

tripp

EOG Master

tuck- you still would have some nice arms if you dealt felix. still have beckett, zambo, lowe, wakefield, volstad and edwin jackson. not bad, and youk fills your only weak spot in your lineup.

up to you. i think we each get better from the deal because i have atkins i can replace in youk's spot and need another starter. you get a huge upgrade from blake to youk and have some nice starters on your bench.

well you dont even use the one guy, then vict is sick and does a bit of everything, in a wiffle ball park, in a division that doesn't pitch that well, at the top of a stacked lineup. seems like a nice addition to team cee, but thats up to you.

yeah, i know. But upton is supposed to be the better upton outta the two. I'm wondering how good he'll be this season. I'm not too worried on qualls losses.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

tuck- you still would have some nice arms if you dealt felix. still have beckett, zambo, lowe, wakefield, volstad and edwin jackson. not bad, and youk fills your only weak spot in your lineup.

That is not good.

mofome

Banned

yeah, i know. But upton is supposed to be the better upton outta the two. I'm wondering how good he'll be this season. I'm not too worried on qualls losses.

perhaps he is, idk, but he doesnt run much and ks a lot. hes still a kid. He is in a tough pitching division with big parks, but his talent is great. if this was a keeper league he would be a top 20 player in the league probably. Vict will score a ton, he was a top 35 overall bat last year I believe in his first full season, and this year he has 100 points already.

i could use another closer and like having the brothers. qualls chills out on your bench.

idk, ive had some nice offers for vict, i dont think people would think you got raped on this one, then again you may have won all those deals people thought I cheated you on.

:cocktail

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Not joking about Bills being in the top 5

I was really high on him before year and even higher now.

If i can only get one of TTP's 3 i will be real happy

So.......

Johan
Halladay
Grienke
Linc
Bills

Naw, doesn't fit. I tried though.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer if you were gonna draft for rest of the year what order u put these guys

AJ
Lester
Bills
CC
Haren
Grienke
Peavy
Felix
Garza
Harden
Gallardo

Tough one, i swear even if i didnt own Bills, i would rather him then Grienke from today on.

Grienks IMO wont continue this historic pace.

From your list, for this leagues scoring, from TODAY:

Bills
Haren
CC
Grienke
Peavy
AJ
Felix
Gallardo
Garza
Harden
Lester

perhaps he is, idk, but he doesnt run much and ks a lot. hes still a kid. He is in a tough pitching division with big parks, but his talent is great. if this was a keeper league he would be a top 20 player in the league probably. Vict will score a ton, he was a top 35 overall bat last year I believe in his first full season, and this year he has 100 points already.

i could use another closer and like having the brothers. qualls chills out on your bench.

idk, ive had some nice offers for vict, i dont think people would think you got raped on this one, then again you may have won all those deals people thought I cheated you on.

For sure, tough to evaluate i'm 50-50 on it lol

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You're the best, seriously. Sound just like me in my NFL league.

(Then that guy comes in and asks why you want him if he has all these negatives)

Fuck that guy...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer WVU is over talking of vetoing again.

Can you go set him straight. This is gonna fuck up the league and I am 100% that is why he is there to piss us and Viejo off.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Besides Grienke all Mo's guys on bottom?

Is that real or cause they Mo's

TTP i am real dude

i could give a shit if i owned them or Mo

I dont like them as much as most do.

I look for K rate, and potential for Wins more then most.

Honest to god i would turn down Garza, lester, and harden for AJ or Bills.

I would prefer Lilly and his solid stats over the last 3 years to Mo's guys not named Grienke as well.

he will flame me because i am not hyping his guys but i never liked Harden ESPECIALLY for this league

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP i think we should put it to a vote, and if we chuck him we return his money and either look for a replacement owner or lock his team like we did to NCtarheels in foots

mofome

Banned

Tough one, i swear even if i didnt own Bills, i would rather him then Grienke from today on.

Grienks IMO wont continue this historic pace.

From your list, for this leagues scoring, from TODAY:

Bills
Haren
CC
Grienke
Peavy
AJ
Felix
Gallardo
Garza
Harden
Lester

That may be the funniest thing i have ever seen.

mofome

Banned

Mo, you really need to get off that. He's a 5 inning pitcher, who is currently throwing 92-94 (Not his normal 96-98), and he's injury prone.

he hit 96 today more than once and I dont think he has had a start where his top fb was anything less than 96.

He led the league in swings and miss % coming into today. he has the best BAA over the last 3 years.

12io4j2w90

tripp

EOG Master

i agree with gamers list more so of the two, but i would have lester higher for sure, and i would have peavy lower than felix and aj. i would have haren at the top also.

mofome

Banned

You're the best, seriously. Sound just like me in my NFL league.

(Then that guy comes in and asks why you want him if he has all these negatives)

Fuck that guy...

I want upton because we all have those players that we get a bit infatuated with. I have overpaid for players before.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP i think we should put it to a vote, and if we chuck him we return his money and either look for a replacement owner or lock his team like we did to NCtarheels in foots

Its gonna get to that point.

What im afraid. He votes, Fat T votes,and Pattys votes cause she listening to what she readin. Thats 3. One more vote(and we dont know 3 of those guys) and trades go in the shitter.

Me and RJT each love the trade and it would get declined. 2348ji23e

Would just be such a sucky league

in :pop:

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo if you really feel Bills is not on top 10 of that list how about sides with Bills vs Harden
or Bills vs Garza

mofome

Banned

Gamer WVU is over talking of vetoing again.

Can you go set him straight. This is gonna fuck up the league and I am 100% that is why he is there to piss us and Viejo off.

he also thinks its ok to call someone a spic, apparently. Fine fellow to play with.

Would love to make a deal with you, but im happy at C and fine at 3B with wright.

Deals sound good though.

Mo if you really feel Bills is not on top 10 of that list how about sides with Bills vs Harden
or Bills vs Garza

gamer gonna hafta get a 2nd job to pay sides losses 2938u4ji23

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ok Cee, you serious about joining?

its only 100 bucks

i will speak to Fat T about doing this ASAP (WVu has a good team BTW, not sure how you could fuck it up)

If we get majority i think the league speaks

mofome

Banned

or Bills vs Garza

He is not top 5; that is what I said. Do you have someone reading this thread aloud to you or are you trying to follow along all by yourself. If the latter is true, then please wake someone up and get yourself some assistance so that we can all move along more smoothly.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Harden will get to 16-18 wins if he can stay healthy playin on the cubs pitching against all the shit teams. Lookin at NL

Wash,Houston,Pitts,Atl,SD,AZ,SF,Reds Cant hit a fucking lick.

Just horrific hitting going on

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

he hit 96 today more than once and I dont think he has had a start where his top fb was anything less than 96.

He led the league in swings and miss % coming into today. he has the best BAA over the last 3 years.

12io4j2w90

And he can't go more than 5 innings in a game, max 6. So you're going to have a lot of blown wins, fewer K's (Not enough innings to get them), and he plays in a hitters park. You're really overvaluing a guy who hasn't made more than 13 starts in a season since 2005, and he's only made over 22 starts once in his career.

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer gonna hafta get a 2nd job to pay sides losses 2938u4ji23
HAHA

think i am ahead in every bet i have made

PS Mo please put my sides with Lester vs AJ for 200 before i forget.

I think it was with RJT not even sure if it was him anymore :doh1

mofome

Banned

I look for K rate, and potential for Wins more then most.

And Lester/Garza/Harden don't have the potential for most wins or a high K rate?

How about this, HA/K ratio, that is what makes more sense to look at, dear. See how hittable someone is.

Your getting your butt kicked by YOYOMA for a reason.

:pop:

Timetopay

EOG Master

its only 100 bucks

i will speak to Fat T about doing this ASAP (WVu has a good team BTW, not sure how you could fuck it up)

I dont think we can dump him that quick man. Thats why seeing the votes would be nice. Even if T can see them then he can make evaluation.

I would say get rid of him but may be tad quick

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I want upton because we all have those players that we get a bit infatuated with. I have overpaid for players before.

You and I both know that you wouldn't be over paying for him at all in that deal, at least in me and your opinion. I could see another side, but Justin Upton is the most talented player in the game, at least offensive talent.

mofome

Banned

And he can't go more than 5 innings in a game, max 6. So you're going to have a lot of blown wins, fewer K's (Not enough innings to get them), and he plays in a hitters park. You're really overvaluing a guy who hasn't made more than 13 starts in a season since 2005, and he's only made over 22 starts once in his career.

Started the 8th today and only had to leave because of 2 broken bat singles with a berkman big fly in the mix. Seems like more than 6max, but who I am? Certainly not timely.

biggamer3

EOG Master

He is not top 5; that is what I said. Do you have someone reading this thread aloud to you or are you trying to follow along all by yourself. If the latter is true, then please wake someone up and get yourself some assistance so that we can all move along more smoothly.
ah gotcha

you ommitted his name from the list TTP gave, thought that meant you put him last

Top 5 is debatable, sure you dont have to agree but he is for sure near the top of that list TTP gave

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I dont think we can dump him that quick man. Thats why seeing the votes would be nice. Even if T can see them then he can make evaluation.

I would say get rid of him but may be tad quick

I'd have the money sent to you guys within 24 hours... Let me know.

its only 100 bucks

nah, i was only jokin around on that one.

lol @ not sure how i could fuck it up

mofome

Banned

You and I both know that you wouldn't be over paying for him at all in that deal, at least in me and your opinion. I could see another side, but Justin Upton is the most talented player in the game, at least offensive talent.

I'd rather not be told what I do, or do not, know by you. I have no idea what you are doing, once again, but victorino is definitely going to outscore upton and he doesnt use qualls. What are you talking about?

I love ya bud, but this is a one year league and Justin is 21 years old. He isnt going to outscore Victorino this season.