Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

u want the guy to list top 5 ofs when he just took that beat:shoot:

was responding to his earlier post.

I really feel for Mo, i have had 4 teamers get blown before and its the absolute suck

At least that means Mo is hitting winners, cause the other parts of Parlays all hit.

I had a 4 teamer tonight that looked good lose because Pads blew a lead in 6th

Wasnt a bad beat so didnt mention it

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp my man

I was looking for a package like i got from TN for a top guy

Big Bat and next level SP.

The Shields,Garza,Oswalt type.

Plus now i have moved Santana so probablity is neither of other two are movin

Timetopay

EOG Master

was responding to his earlier post.

I really feel for Mo, i have had 4 teamers get blown before and its the absolute suck

At least that means Mo is hitting winners, cause the other parts of Parlays all hit.

I had a 4 teamer tonight that looked good lose because Pads blew a lead in 6th

Wasnt a bad beat so didnt mention it

My worst beat was in baskets

Had a 7 teamer going with some bigger favorite moneylines and some normal games and won the first 6

Got down to Warriors who were -300 at home against Okal City.

Like a 5000 payout and they lost in last few seconds. One of my last bets as just couldnt take it anymore2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bgFan vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=left> tripp
?Rodriguez, Alex 3B NYY
?Tallet, Brian RP TOR
?Wang, Chien-Ming SP NYY

</TD><TD align=left>Field Of Dreams
?Hernandez, Felix SP SEA
?Ramirez, Manny LF LA
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

what do people think of this trade? guessing tuck wins to everyone since this league is anti yankees:doh1

That one is pretty good but dont think he will do it. Your probably gonna have to do a little better then Tallet to make anyone bite though

tripp

EOG Master

what do people think of arod for webb/papi?

love webb but that injury seems pretty big. papi sucks this year but hits in a great lineup.

biggamer3

EOG Master

My worst beat was in baskets

Had a 7 teamer going with some bigger favorite moneylines and some normal games and won the first 6

Got down to Warriors who were -300 at home against Okal City.

Like a 5000 payout and they lost in last few seconds. One of my last bets as just couldnt take it anymore2348ji23e

Not sure if its the same game but i had a Warriors/Thunder game where i had Warriors ML (think it was about -150) where Crawford hit a seemingly game winner with 1.4 seconds left only to see Jeff Green hit a game winner at buzzer

Timetopay

EOG Master

Not sure if its the same game but i had a Warriors/Thunder game where i had Warriors ML (think it was about -150) where Crawford hit a seemingly game winner with 1.4 seconds left only to see Jeff Green hit a game winner at buzzer

Thats it man

I never recovered lost another 4 or 5 k and havent bet in 5 or 6 months.

mofome

Banned

Thats it man

the worst part:
I will chase that fucker tomorrow with 2K in parlays.

im going to suffer badly from this one. im not wired to handle being fucked like that.

tripp

EOG Master

Would u do Jurrgens and a bat for Rod?

depends on the bat. jurrjens is a good pitcher, but id be trading for him after his tremendous start, and his offense really sucks, and so does his closer.also doesn't k many.

ridiculous the kind of numbers jurrjens and haren have this year and they are a combined 6-6.

tripp how come u shopping A, i thought u were yanks man?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

depends on the bat. jurrjens is a good pitcher, but id be trading for him after his tremendous start, and his offense really sucks, and so does his closer.also doesn't k many.

ridiculous the kind of numbers jurrjens and haren have this year and they are a combined 6-6.

offer me up something to let me see what u thinking

Timetopay

EOG Master

the worst part:
I will chase that fucker tomorrow with 2K in parlays.

im going to suffer badly from this one. im not wired to handle being fucked like that.

either was i bud for 10 years. Just finally got sick of it like when i smoked.

That was bad and I could feel that pain all the way here in Fl

biggamer3

EOG Master

Thats it man

damn, that one really stung cause i had accepted the loss then Crawford hit the wild shot, but the fact that Green was WIDE FUCKING OPEN pissed me off.

PS my worst beat ever was a nice parlay that went to shit for no goddamn reason as the refs fucked me on purpose.

Was down to last couple seconds, PHX leading by 11 and Jrich shoots a 3 (clearly after Shot clock showed zero, like a good 2 seconds after).

Refs call it good, opposing coach is out of game but still yells at refs that the clock was 0, so he calls Time Out to FORCE the refs to look at replay, this is standard with under a couple minutes.

They look at replay and the fucker was clearly still holding ball at 0, refs come out say 3Pt good, phx announcers were saying that makes zero sense.

Anyways lost under by .5 on a nice parlay, took a while to brush that one off, that was brutal as i thought hte fix was for sure in

tripp

EOG Master

tripp how come u shopping A, i thought u were yanks man?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

yeah but looking for a sick rotation. my feeling is that if i can get a very good pitcher and a decent bat for him i can survive with below average bats with a sick rotation.

was hoping to end up with cc/haren/lince/burnett/kershaw/joba rotation, but will be hard to get ttp to deal lince without giving him pitching back.

mofome

Banned

either was i bud for 10 years. Just finally got sick of it like when i smoked.

That was bad and I could feel that pain all the way here in Fl

1 strike from a bit over 3500 and i lose. that is sooooooooooooooo hard to accept.

tripp

EOG Master

tn- like either, but would need someone a bit better than cain in terms of pitching. not a big fan of cain especially with that offense. he often pitches well and gets screwed with a L or n/d. will look at a counter

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah but looking for a sick rotation. my feeling is that if i can get a very good pitcher and a decent bat for him i can survive with below average bats with a sick rotation.

was hoping to end up with cc/haren/lince/burnett/kershaw/joba rotation, but will be hard to get ttp to deal lince without giving him pitching back.

Tripp some friendly advice.

You get to much pitching u end up sitting your stars or you sit good two steps cause u dont want to sit your stars.

too bad u didn't have long or ells. Then u could have been lince for no sps

mofome

Banned

x2

nice to know cee, dio, and ttp were with yoyo

:houra

friends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> winners

nice to know cee, dio, and ttp were with yoyo

:houra

friends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> winners

just lost on shit like that myself. Boston was giving tb a free run on sunday for me. All they had to do was hit the ball. But 3 guys K in a row.

Was fun times.

That's not as bad as yours. And was only for 150 so oh well.

mofome

Banned

yeah ceeman, 3500 is a good chunk in our humble little world. to lose it like that? holy shit. those 2 unearned runs beat me in the end.

tripp

EOG Master

nice offer ttp. not in love with jurrjens for the reasons stated, but he would be a great #4 pitcher and i get some nice bats in the deal.

just worried on how long matsui and ramirez are both out for. aramis might not be back till near july, and matsui is still uncertain. will check out what its looking like for matsui.

yeah ceeman, 3500 is a good chunk in our humble little world. to lose it like that? holy shit. those 2 unearned runs beat me in the end.

been a long time since i had that much money in play 2938u4ji23

tripp

EOG Master

Nice deal Tripp. Lee has pitched great the last couple of weeks, but cant win for me. Hope you have better luck with him.

Arod should be a stud for you. You probably win that deal, but at this point I need the depth and I like Lee a lot. Just hope they can start scoring for him.

tripp

EOG Master

ethier and cliff lee?

adv, TN

i like either and cliff more than lester and pap so i am happy with what i got.

tn probably wins though because arod will be a stud this year. wanted the depth and love cliff lee's upside.

mofome

Banned

i like either and cliff more than lester and pap so i am happy with what i got.

tn probably wins though because arod will be a stud this year. wanted the depth and love cliff lee's upside.

Im sure everyone thinks arod will be a stud this year.

if you're happy then thats all that matters. I think my division gets a little tougher, but thats ok.

tripp

EOG Master

jones and brox > ethier and lee

disagree. we'll see though.

i'd rather either over jones, and i'd rather lee over brox.

i thought about a deal with see to get someone like jones and wain, but just couldn't do that. just not as high on jones as you. great start but it would mean nothing to me as i would only get future pts

lee = poop. But any one is better than my sps. So i guess i can't say anything lol