Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

wow just checked out tn's team- for all the shit he was taking this week his team is damn solid.

arod, belt and quentin are as good as any group of three hitters you'll find on anyones team. also has a top 4 catcher with martin

then he has johan, oswalt, and lidge. some nice sp depth also with dempster, cain, looper and wolf.

wow just checked out tn's team- for all the shit he was taking this week his team is damn solid.

arod, belt and quentin are as good as any group of three hitters you'll find on anyones team. also has a top 4 catcher with martin

then he has johan, oswalt, and lidge. some nice sp depth also with dempster, cain, looper and wolf.

i gotta get my last place in points rips in quick. Since he won't be there for long :+excited-
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

disagree. we'll see though.

i'd rather either over jones, and i'd rather lee over brox.

i thought about a deal with see to get someone like jones and wain, but just couldn't do that. just not as high on jones as you. great start but it would mean nothing to me as i would only get future pts

Ethier over jones just seems crazy to me. I don't see how anyone could see it that way, but thats why they play the game.

Jones will out score ethier from here out, i would wager on that in 2 seconds...if you dont have too much in.

tripp

EOG Master

cliff lee is 1-5 with a 3.45 era. that is nuts. good era that is really only that high because of a poor first few starts, and he has 5 losses??

8 ip 2 er- L
8 ip 1 er- L
8 ip 0 er- ND
7 IP 3 er- L

those are his last four starts. he is great. the indians? not so much

mofome

Banned

reyes, wright, size, hamilton (any combination you want to make it) > Arod, belt, Q

good depth at sp. got to hope lidge turns it on, hes been a disaster.

tripp

EOG Master

Ethier over jones just seems crazy to me. I don't see how anyone could see it that way, but thats why they play the game.

Jones will out score ethier from here out, i would wager on that in 2 seconds...if you dont have too much in.

both are in the top 10 for of's so far this year. i would say neither finish there, but both are solid #2 or top end #3 of's imo. they could both end in the top 20 for OF's.

mofome

Banned

cliff lee is 1-5 with a 3.45 era. that is nuts. good era that is really only that high because of a poor first few starts, and he has 5 losses??

8 ip 2 er- L
8 ip 1 er- L
8 ip 0 er- ND
7 IP 3 er- L

those are his last four starts. he is great. the indians? not so much

10 more hits than IP
57 ha to just 33ks.

those are all points missing. you can deal with that if your guy is going to pick up wins on a great team, but lee doesnt get the hidden points and doesnt figure to win a ton. That doesnt mean he wont...but lee is a better mlb player than a fantasy guy.

tripp

EOG Master

People got some work to do to catch yoyo. everyone rooting for tripper this weekend.

:finger004
seems like a lost cause there. to me i needed a good 20+ pt edge after today, but instead i am down 20. when i heard youk was out all week i knew i was done.

cle offense is a joke. No b pen either is good times.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

both are in the top 10 for of's so far this year. i would say neither finish there, but both are solid #2 or top end #3 of's imo. they could both end in the top 20 for OF's.

Jones has a nice hitters park, is likely to start running more and more, has nick protecting him, and is more physically gifted. Not a team in the league the os would give nick and jones for in a 2 for 2 OF swap.

mofome

Banned

seems like a lost cause there. to me i needed a good 20+ pt edge after today, but instead i am down 20. when i heard youk was out all week i knew i was done.

yeah that was a tough situation for you. Youk was closing to being traded and he was hovering around the dl. I couldnt deal for him because the back is just too tough to figure.

you still have a chance, 5 starts to 5 starts. you'll need the bats to heat up and need your closers to beat mine. haren and cc could be cg so any time.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

waz up royal. good to see ya bud

how ur fantasy bases teams doin so far?

Decided not to play fantasy bases this year. Wanted renewed focus all dedicated to NBA playoffs and refreshed focus for an even bigger agenda on high stakes fantasy football this year. Plan working so far. Been a big time heater on NBA playoffs. Will probably get in tune with bases after they are over, but in the interim the Royals showing some signs of hope has been enough baseball for me.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Decided not to play fantasy bases this year. Wanted renewed focus all dedicated to NBA playoffs and refreshed focus for an even bigger agenda on high stakes fantasy football this year. Plan working so far. Been a big time heater on NBA playoffs. Will probably get in tune with bases after they are over, but in the interim the Royals showing some signs of hope has been enough baseball for me.

good to hear man.

Hope the heater continues

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Holy shit. 17 thousand posts. I would like to play with you folks next year, even if not a major focus. Seems I am missing out on some good fun chatting. Good luck fellas.

tripp

EOG Master

I think only 3 players that went in the first round have not been traded.

Crazy

i can't think of the guys that didn't get traded.

hanley did, pujols did, wright did, johan did, reyes did, josh did, size did, lince did, sabathia did, braun/miggy did (whichever one ttp technically took first)..

webb didn't, and howard didn't, but that's more because nobody really wants those two:LMAO

i would actually like webb, but chute doesn't trade

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp can I ask a strategy question. Are you gonna sit any of your top 5 guys for two steppers on your bench?

mofome

Banned

Holy shit. 17 thousand posts. I would like to play with you folks next year, even if not a major focus. Seems I am missing out on some good fun chatting. Good luck fellas.

:houra:houra:houra

we'll either need replacements or we can havea 14 team league to make it work. would love to have ya in.

91023i2ndw;l

i can't think of the guys that didn't get traded.

hanley did, pujols did, wright did, johan did, reyes did, josh did, size did, lince did, sabathia did, braun/miggy did (whichever one ttp technically took first)..

webb didn't, and howard didn't, but that's more because nobody really wants those two:LMAO

i would actually like webb, but chute doesn't trade

Howard is not a first rounder in this league, and his value is way to high for VD. Webb is a nice piece, but injury bug has people scared. I would like to have Webb on my Cellar Dwellers.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp can I ask a strategy question. Are you gonna sit any of your top 5 guys for two steppers on your bench?

most likely no. unless it's something like kershaw 1 start @ chicago, or @ st louis vs a good starter and i have a guy like cecil on the bench with 2 nice starts or even 1 really good matchup.

i have 6 starters that i absolutely love, and i have cecil and wang on my bench. cecil who knows about right now but he looked great in his two starts. wang im hoping comes back and is more like himself.

then i at least have trade bait to get better hitting or a rp.