Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I dont like anyone chiming in when im making deals with anyone. wasnt just last night, i hate that shit every time.

cee, mo drafted league winners.

mofome

Banned

why is gamer not posting anymore? i didn't even see him say he was going to stop, he just really pissed at mo. that's happened before though nothing big.

tn- how do i get dempster?

im not pissed at him, why would he be pissed at me? nothing i said was actually a big deal. usually mos fault though. what is not, afterall.

mofome

Banned

First off me and Mo are good, he knows that, we always say shit to each other, i can say his sis is a whore, he laughs and shit. When i mention that Weiters is batting .280 in the minors and he has been not playing a catcher for some unknown fucking reason he goes apeshit and all, buts thats Mo so its aight.

not exactly apeshit. but i do tell you what i think...which makes gamer go apeshit. thats is, indeed, aight. I think its funny how many people try and teach me the game of fantasy bases. I love gamer.

91023i2ndw;l

biggamer3

EOG Master

I didnt say much, made an offer, joey liked it, joey countered, i accepted.

where is this picture of joeys back yard?

no clue, saw him post that his av is a pic of some property he owns or shit like that, dont see a doghouse in the pic so i am not sure where he sleeps.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo you got the two best players in the deal BY FAR, and did a hell of a job dealing a few avg guys and a nice starter for two studs.

looks like you need all the help though on offense with Sizemore off the juice and Wright "struggling" :houra

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm waiting in doc office to get accupuncture. Will rip this little bitch ass dumbo lookin clown gamer when I get out.

rjt721

EOG Master

haha. I didn't want to say anything last night right after that deal was made, but joey got ripped big time. Figured everyone in the league would have some interesting comments on the deal.

I don't get it. Upton and O-Dog wouldn't start for most teams in the league. Pena strikes out a ton and is too inconsistent. Garza's a nice pitcher but no ace. mo could have substituted Greinke for Garza and it still wouldn't be enough for me to move Kinsler and Braun. Awful deal. Most lopsided one all season. Sucks to see those two guys move to my division when mo gave little to get them.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Garza is good enough to sit at home vs the fucking A's to play Zito,Nolansco,and Young...

Joey offered Mo excepted - Life goes on but he got bent.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I'm waiting in doc office to get accupuncture. Will rip this little bitch ass dumbo lookin clown gamer when I get out.

Hope he fucking takes out ur spine, i will walk you like a dog on a leash though since i would feel bad for you and your fat ass

J

joeybagadonuts

Hope he fucking takes out ur spine, i will walk you like a dog on a leash though since i would feel bad for you and your fat ass

Gamer,

You are a geeky looking little worm that got your ass kicked daily in school and talks tough on the internet. Shut up.

I guess if 6'0 175 is fat, I'm fat.

Just wondering if those ears help you fly? Did you pay CW yet, Ben?

biggamer3

EOG Master

Joey talks about stalking Jman

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DLvIFRNbqOs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DLvIFRNbqOs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer,

You are a geeky looking little worm that got your ass kicked daily in school and talks tough on the internet. Shut up.

I guess if 6'0 175 is fat, I'm fat.

Just wondering if those ears help you fly? Did you pay CW yet, Ben?

Not sure if i can fly but i am pretty sure i can walk straight

If u want i saw some canes on sale, PM if u are interested you brokeback fucker

J

joeybagadonuts

As far as my deal goes. I made it myself. Mo didn't convince me. Sorry you guys don't like it, but I do.

When kins goes down with a broken wrist I'll be the one laughing.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yo bag of dicks, any truth to the rumor that you hurt you back peeping under the door of Jmans apartment when you were stalking him?

J

joeybagadonuts

Gamer,

Just quit now while you are behind. Don't really care if you guys don't like the deal. It helped my team and I took it. I think I'm second in hitting and near last in pitching. I probably could have gotten a better deal but Month is giving me half his winnings in exchange for that deal, so I'm all good either way...

;)

biggamer3

EOG Master

Joey tough man, show us a pic of your skinny beautiful ass please.

Sure u are everything you bill yourself to be u unemployed fucker.

Never seen guys talk up their looks in anonymous online websites before.

cee just traded vic 2 days ago to rjt

yeah, but before i traded RJT

I had victorino/a gonzo for braun/uehara up.

He waived uehara so that means his value is 0 to joey. So to joey it was bruan for vict/a gonz .

He just let the offer sit there for a day or so. Basically same thing as declining
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

J

joeybagadonuts

Yo bag of dicks, any truth to the rumor that you hurt you back peeping under the door of Jmans apartment when you were stalking him?

Yes, it is as true as your credit wagering story.

Also, I didn't talk up my looks you little fag. You said I was fat, I told you my height and weight. Hmm. Gamer maybe a homo? Sure acts like one. He's 100%. a bitch as we've all seen.

Cee offer me something for Gonzalez man.

I need a 1b

yeah, i was trying to come up with a gonzo/victorino package for you. But i couldn't find anything to match my needs.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

J

joeybagadonuts

yeah, but before i traded RJT

I had victorino/a gonzo for braun/uehara up.

He waived uehara so that means his value is 0 to joey. So to joey it was bruan for vict/a gonz .

He just let the offer sit there for a day or so. Basically same thing as declining

Didn't see that or would have taken it for sure. Sorry Cee.

Guys, i dont post for ONE FUCKING day and you guys are making it sound like i am going off to Baghdad or some shit and abandoning this league.

Calm the fuck down i never said i was leaving, just took a fucking ONE DAY BREAK, cause i realized this was becoming less and less fun and more drama then it should have been.

I checked back in and every second post was "gamer is jumping off a bridge" "where the fuck is BG? he hasnt posted in 4 hours here"

First off me and Mo are good, he knows that, we always say shit to each other, i can say his sis is a whore, he laughs and shit. When i mention that Weiters is batting .280 in the minors and he has been not playing a catcher for some unknown fucking reason he goes apeshit and all, buts thats Mo so its aight.

As for Joey i wish him the best and hope he fucking gets his dick cut off when he tries jerking off into a lawn mower.

Fuck that loser, "i am living the life, capping in my back yard, look at this pic from space of my backyard, i am so rich"

Only a stupid fuck like that can trade away Kinsler and Braun (loney is better then K machine Pena, but he is too fucking stupid to see that too) for some guys by the name of Odog, and Justin "puberty" Upton and a nice pitcher in Garza.

Peavy and Price for kemp seems like a bargain for VD when trades like kinsler and Braun happen (sorry VD for cheapshot)

All in all i really enjoy this league and all u guys, and Joey i am not sure i said this yet, "Go fuck yourself"

gamers 1st day back and his 1st post is rips, who knew? :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yes, it is as true as your credit wagering story.

Also, I didn't talk up my looks you little fag. You said I was fat, I told you my height and weight. Hmm. Gamer maybe a homo? Sure acts like one. He's 100%. a bitch as we've all seen.

Um i am the homo?

yep i call out other posters who never said shit to me about there looks.

and the term fatass doesnt impy u have to be a fatass you douche, but i see it struck a nerve with you since you have been called that before obviously.

I am not a DR. but i think maybe since you have to carry so much extra fucking weight in your stomach region that is why your back is going out on ya.

you dont need a DR. to fix your back, go on a fucking diet

As far as my deal goes. I made it myself. Mo didn't convince me. Sorry you guys don't like it, but I do.

When kins goes down with a broken wrist I'll be the one laughing.

not looking too good when the only chance of the deal being fair is if the player u traded gets hurt :suit:

Didn't see that or would have taken it for sure. Sorry Cee.

it's all good. Votto is dying anyways so i need a gonz right now lol

Timetopay

EOG Master

Joey and Gamer - Mad love

Cee its always funny with you. I have had almost every player come through my team and u have never liked anyone.

I have had

Santana,Halladay,Shields,Linny,Haren,Papelpon,Soria,Kinsler,Pedroia,Tex,Rollins,Reyes,Aramis,Damon,Victo,Sizemore

and many more lesser players and everytime u look u cant find anyone.

who knew? 2348ji23e:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

gamer i got to disagree being in insurance man and seeing alot of health probs. some of the best built dudes have back probs. Extra weight definately dont help but dont think Joey is overweight.

Mo has bad back too I think

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer i got to disagree being in insurance man and seeing alot of health probs. some of the best built dudes have back probs. Extra weight definately dont help but dont think Joey is overweight.

Mo has bad back too I think

Thats from carrying the weight of supporting a large site like EOG all by himself oij213490

Thats from carrying the weight of supporting a large site like EOG all by himself oij213490
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I think everyone's back breaks down. Gravity has a nice effect on people. I'm 6'2 190 and my back has been sore anymore. Never really been over weight at all in life either. Just played a lotta sports

J

joeybagadonuts

My back problem was from an injury working out. I'm far from overweight in the stomach area.

I know the only working out gamer does is moving around his dungeons and dragons pieces in his mom's basement.
:hangt