Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

interesting strategy

so if u lose your play does he win?

NO

he is behind bailey by like 1.5

i am behind bailey by .5

tampa wins, i win the contest, he must have not relized the early flordia game :doh1

tampa losses bailey wins :doh1

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yeah, tuck used to rip bookies off every trade. I wish this league saw your deals with bookies. No fear of last place, since when your team is doing bad u can always call on bookies for players.

Bookies = tucks AAA farm system

Next year when tuck is pushing for books to join the league, just say no
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

ripped him off was an understatement, some of the trades were down right scary, but he always accepted without me trying to push the deal and he even offered some of those gems from time to time :LMAO

I have no choice. The meds on the street are worth thousands of dollars and don't want anyone to steal them, that and my GF leaves Friday morning for rehab and almost died the one time she stole my liquid morphine, so I have good reason. :hangt
yeah good idea, if ya have a lot of stuff. Just never heard anyone say their safe is full of meds lol. Guess i don't know any big time people lol
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tuck u ever gonna volunteer for contest grades again?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tuck beedo gonna be a pissy guy when he finds out early game

So this Books is gonna come in out of the blue and be giving guys away

no sure that is so great fellas

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

im back...

thinking bout trading jair and grandy or ichiro or even morneau for some big time arm!!!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck beedo gonna be a pissy guy when he finds out early game

So this Books is gonna come in out of the blue and be giving guys away

no sure that is so great fellas

he just put in plays, oy vey, fuck it they count.. i dont care :shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

someone send me some pain killers .i want to get addicted on something

No, trust me, you don't! (yes, I know you were kidding)

TTP, is like our league jester. Without him we would only rip and battle, no fun would be had.

:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ahhh joey from here on out TTP will be rips,jokes,and explain to Mo bases.

Fighting is done. Plenty of other dumb ass posters to fight

J

joeybagadonuts

Ahhh joey from here on out TTP will be rips,jokes,and explain to Mo bases.

Fighting is done. Plenty of other dumb ass posters to fight

Can you explain bases to team donuts? We need the help, pal. I gave up Kins and Braun for a top 20 SP and a few scrubs.

WWTTPD?

Can you also explain to Gamer how to rip? The guy can't couldn't rip a piece of single ply toilet paper.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I think people melt at Mos charm. He had Jman kissing his ass for fuck sake

As far as Gamer im not sure he a battler. He a joke and run guy. Not sure a long drawn out battle is his thing

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

seems like some more fighting today in this thread.

is this becoming the norm?

lets keep this to bases baby!

love this shit.

now whos giving me the best package for morneau and jair?

J

joeybagadonuts

seems like some more fighting today in this thread.

is this becoming the norm?

lets keep this to bases baby!

love this shit.

now whos giving me the best package for morneau and jair?

No worries, Mad, fighting is part of fantasy, it makes it more fun. Sorry if any of my Jewish rips on Gamer offended you! I know you have thicker skin than him, but I don't want anyone to think I'm anti-semitic. Lots of my jewish friends call me an "honorary tribe member" for my strong business savvy and cheapness when negotiating deals. Good luck this week and stay kosher.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

joey, my aunt is the sameway.. she has almost died like 5 times, has cancer, gets pnewmonia every other week, lives in hospitals.. everytime i am over there, i can have anything i want from morphine patches (she pushes these bitches on me, u wear for 3 days at a time, but i am sure u know that already)to oxy to anything to alter my mind, to any antibiotic i want, she is a walking pharmacy..

you know what those bad boys are called? You can chew them up.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

I have Fentanyl patches that I wear for 3 days at a time. They aren't that great, though. They do help me sleep a little better which is good. I can't wait to get better and off all these fuckin narcotics. It's been wayyyyyyy too long.

There we go! haha those things are great if you eat them. Chew on a square of that and take some soma and maybe xanax and maybe a methadone and you're on your way to a fine evening.

:houra

mofome

Banned

I have Fentanyl patches that I wear for 3 days at a time. They aren't that great, though. They do help me sleep a little better which is good. I can't wait to get better and off all these fuckin narcotics. It's been wayyyyyyy too long.

I will buy your extras. no worries.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i didnt read your comments so I'm not sure if I'd be offended or not.

I dont mind rips.

But lets keep it to baseball rips.

Like the way MOFO ripls off people :) J/K!

mofome

Banned

penny gets smashed and has 3 shut out innings. he has been absolutely pathetic but its a shut out anyway

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TTP,

Thanx for the offer. Haren is great but thats not enuff for the guys you asked for.

I'm talking even better than Haren.

Although if it wasnt Morneau maybe I could do it.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Has Verlander jumped into the top tier of pitchers again?

His last few weeks have been sick!

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=33>All Starting Pitchers Weekly Scoring MLB Points Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Avg</TD><TD>Total</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Greinke, Zack SP KC </TD><TD align=left>YOYOMA</TD><TD align=right>26.0</TD><TD align=right>69.0</TD><TD align=right>38.5</TD><TD align=right>26.5</TD><TD align=right>61.5</TD><TD align=right>24.5</TD><TD align=right>0.0</TD><TD align=right>35.1</TD><TD align=right>246.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Halladay, Roy SP TOR </TD><TD align=left>Timetopay's Stallions</TD><TD align=right>44.0</TD><TD align=right>26.5</TD><TD align=right>32.5</TD><TD align=right>22.0</TD><TD align=right>27.0</TD><TD align=right>58.0</TD><TD align=right>0.0</TD><TD align=right>30.0</TD><TD align=right>210.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Billingsley, Chad SP LA </TD><TD align=left>biggamer</TD><TD align=right>21.0</TD><TD align=right>53.5</TD><TD align=right>28.3</TD><TD align=right>38.8</TD><TD align=right>2.5</TD><TD align=right>18.5</TD><TD align=right>20.8</TD><TD align=right>26.2</TD><TD align=right>183.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Santana, Johan SP NYM </TD><TD align=left>The Paper Boys</TD><TD align=right>44.7</TD><TD align=right>29.5</TD><TD align=right>27.0</TD><TD align=right>14.5</TD><TD align=right>32.5</TD><TD align=right>28.3</TD><TD align=right>0.0</TD><TD align=right>25.2</TD><TD align=right>176.5</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Johnson, Josh SP FLA </TD><TD align=left>Chutes and Batters</TD><TD align=right>60.2</TD><TD align=right>7.0</TD><TD align=right>20.5</TD><TD align=right>5.0</TD><TD align=right>41.3</TD><TD align=right>3.0</TD><TD align=right>8.8</TD><TD align=right>20.8</TD><TD align=right>145.8</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Buehrle, Mark SP CHW </TD><TD align=left>Joey</TD><TD align=right>32.3</TD><TD align=right>17.7</TD><TD align=right>18.0</TD><TD align=right>17.0</TD><TD align=right>32.0</TD><TD align=right>6.5</TD><TD align=right>21.5</TD><TD align=right>20.7</TD><TD align=right>145.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Haren, Dan SP ARI </TD><TD align=left>Timetopay's Stallions</TD><TD align=right>20.5</TD><TD align=right>10.0</TD><TD align=right>28.5</TD><TD align=right>71.5</TD><TD align=right>6.0</TD><TD align=right>8.5</TD><TD align=right>0.0</TD><TD align=right>20.7</TD><TD align=right>145.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Rodriguez, Wandy SP HOU </TD><TD align=left>Chutes and Batters</TD><TD align=right>14.0</TD><TD align=right>33.5</TD><TD align=right>6.0</TD><TD align=right>28.0</TD><TD align=right>32.0</TD><TD align=right>31.5</TD><TD align=right>0.0</TD><TD align=right>20.7</TD><TD align=right>145.0</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Verlander, Justin SP DET </TD><TD align=left> MadCapper</TD><TD align=right>3.7</TD><TD align=right>7.3</TD><TD align=right>-0.5</TD><TD align=right>62.0</TD><TD align=right>49.5</TD><TD align=right>18.8</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

greinke far and away the best. verlander is pretty good, wandy stinks, buehrle stinks.

biggamer3

EOG Master

brokeback lets put our hatred aside and work on a deal. Get back Kins and Braun and i will give u any three pieces of shit u want and some pills