Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

prob is u guys are forgetting weekly so even if they have decent seasons by playoff time gallardo,liriano,joba are gonna be toast and on fumes. No way they pitch 200+ innings

mofome

Banned

whoooa i had more deals up than I thought i had to take a couple down. glad some people are not on cbs

:blink:

tripp

EOG Master

damn, mo trying to steal manny and rivera from me with that offer!

sent a counter

mofome

Banned

damn, mo trying to steal manny and rivera from me with that offer!

sent a counter

haha who did i offer? im a little fucked up. i hurt my arm pretty bad at the gym, took some pain killers, and now im loopy.

as for the deal you sent me.
I dont want pett. I would rather have asia man.
I like cab over mann
like wells more than pencer

lets do deals

tripp

EOG Master

haha who did i offer? im a little fucked up. i hurt my arm pretty bad at the gym, took some pain killers, and now im loopy.

as for the deal you sent me.
I dont want pett. I would rather have asia man.
I like cab over mann
like wells more than pencer

lets do deals

you sent like broxton, gregg, hart and kaz for manny, rivera, young and some garbage (hochevar i think).

yeah was going to put in lowe, but figured you might want pett instead because he should get more wins.

mofome

Banned

you sent like broxton, gregg, hart and kaz for manny, rivera, young and some garbage (hochevar i think).

yeah was going to put in lowe, but figured you might want pett instead because he should get more wins.

Why in the world would i put hoch in? He is awful and not in the majors. I made a thread about him 2 days ago. He is my least fav person to ever be in the state of tennessee.

do you like hart or c young more?

tripp

EOG Master

Why in the world would i put hoch in? He is awful and not in the majors. I made a thread about him 2 days ago. He is my least fav person to ever be in the state of tennessee.

do you like hart or c young more?

no idea why. no idea why i even have two kc pitchers on my roster and neither are even starting with the team.2348ji23e

like young more for the potential. really like zona's team this year.

lets get something done91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

ok good to know i like hart more so those were dumb players to include.

lets do this

rjt721

EOG Master

Sent Cee a couple offers. Don't even know why I bother. I'm sure he'll find a way to call them the worst offers ever.

mofome

Banned

offered:
Miguel Cab, Kazmir, Brox, Asian from atl
for
Rivera/Johan

tripp said
:nono

Timetopay

EOG Master

cee will never except from us rjt. fact

chute and Tomorrow I dont think want to trade.

Mo is a nut and half the team has to leave in every trade

Joey puts Molina out there as trade bait

mofome

Banned

cee will never except from us rjt. fact

chute and Tomorrow I dont think want to trade.

Mo is a nut and half the team has to leave in every trade

Joey puts Molina out there as trade bait

ttp i make big offers. i dont get nuffin in return so i get bored.

mofome

Banned

Clearly tripp has a problem with Asians.

if tripp accepted i was gonna be kinda blown. johan is sick, but he aint migual cab sicker than kaz. i just think its fun to throw things out, get a little nervous, and hope someone declines.

sometimes.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp no huh

was i anywhere close?

not really. like mo i don't want to trade a top tier slugger like manny for a bunch of decent players like buehrle, doumit and hawpe. if i'm giving up a stud, i want one in return. ill see what i can think of after looking at your roster

tripp

EOG Master

shit what if i gave you halladay and miguel cab?

:cocktail

well that would be impossible to turn down, but would never happen.

when i say santana is untouchable i obviously would make an exception if someone offered me a top 8 hitter and a top 8 pitcher. just figured nobody had that much of a man crush on johan.

feel free to offer it though.91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

well that would be impossible to turn down, but would never happen.

when i say santana is untouchable i obviously would make an exception if someone offered me a top 8 hitter and a top 8 pitcher. just figured nobody had that much of a man crush on johan.

feel free to offer it though.91023i2ndw;l

haha
well kaz is the #13 rated SP and Miguel Cab is a top 8 bat so it was risky. I didnt want you to take it, but i thought i would see what you would do. i would have moved johan/hall for some depth in about 4 seconds.