Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Roto sucks cock

Fell asleep in that league

Only thing I wish is you could do head to head. Winner for regular season gets half and winner for playoffs get half so it dont make all season worthless to get into one week and getting Livan throwing up 30s and beating u

agreed. In all the leagues i did we gave a prize for top points man. So that was $200 or so. Can't remember any times top points missed the playoffs. We usually gave $200 for winning the division too. So top points was $400 at worst.

az offense has been doing well lately. reynolds actually hitting. Parra has been a nice addition . Upton still hot. I would take their offense over a fair share of teams. With was laughable in the begin of the season

Timetopay

EOG Master

shit hadnt read about him in a while

something called valley fever.

Votto who the hell knows. Thats weird shit. Ear infections go away

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD I noticed u have a bit of a quick trigger finger when it comes to players.

They dont hit for a day they adios. You are a hard nose gm

rjt721

EOG Master

Chris Davis was 0-6 with 6 K in the doubleheader. In his last AB, he hit a routine fly ball for an out. As he was walking back to the dugout, the crowd gave him a standing ovation for actually making contact. :LMAO

Best 8th round pick ever. :+excited-

rjt721

EOG Master

I play that garbage team with 2 steps from both Halladay and Lincecum. Easy W for me. I'll win by at least 100.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I play that garbage team with 2 steps from both Halladay and Lincecum. Easy W for me. I'll win by at least 100.

I wish it was a Gamer or Yomamama week. Just looked at your starters for the week.

Anything is possible but u gonna need some help

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD I noticed u have a bit of a quick trigger finger when it comes to players.

They dont hit for a day they adios. You are a hard nose gm

Yeah, and I am losing patience with BJ Upton in the other league...

My quick trigger finger has been my enemy most of the time...it's a fault that other players pounce on....:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

if i can squeeze by this week i dont really need to make a deal. if i dont then im in deals mode.

Do you have any Oak bats I can have? If so im in.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

balt only sold 15,000 tix for the game when they found out weiters was called up. Sweet seeing him with standing O

Os might be sick in a few years?

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

balt only sold 15,000 tix for the game when they found out weiters was called up. Sweet seeing him with standing O

Os might be sick in a few years?

hahaha yeah that was fucking sick. Standing O and he came out to Hells Bells.

:suit:

Our lineup is sick right now. We have plenty of young pitching coming up and we can always get a FA or two somewhere. We should be formidable most of this year and next, and the following year we should be legit.

1. Roberts
  2. Jones
  3. Markakis
  4. Huff
  5. Mora
  6. Scott
  7. Weiters
  8. Reimold

Thats a nice 1-8. Inexpensive as well.

Timetopay

EOG Master

if you could just trade for BJ it would be complete.

Take him from the Rays pleasssssssssssssssssssse

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

hahaha yeah that was fucking sick. Standing O and he came out to Hells Bells.

:suit:

Our lineup is sick right now. We have plenty of young pitching coming up and we can always get a FA or two somewhere. We should be formidable most of this year and next, and the following year we should be legit.

1. Roberts
  2. Jones
  3. Markakis
  4. Huff
  5. Mora
  6. Scott
  7. Weiters
  8. Reimold
Thats a nice 1-8. Inexpensive as well.

You need a 3B and good DH...but it always comes down to pitching and more pitching...

Sign a nice FA and replace mora in the off season. Mora seems too old for bases anymore. Other than that. It's a solid lineup.

Huston Street 8 saves. According to eog bases league he was the worst closer in the league. Real life he's not even close to it. 3.10 ERA, who knew

tripp

EOG Master

huge game for me and cee's matchup..needed that in the laa/sea game. lackey is negative pts and gets the L, and aardsma collects the save.

10 pt lead going into the weekend...going to be tight!

TTP, how much did u give tuckman to throw the game? I can't stop laughing when i see his management

starts willis for -10

sheff 32 and remield 21 on his bench

huge game for me and cee's matchup..needed that in the laa/sea game. lackey is negative pts and gets the L, and aardsma collects the save.

10 pt lead going into the weekend...going to be tight!

thanks for posting your top score of the season against me :cheers

mofome

Banned

You need a 3B and good DH...but it always comes down to pitching and more pitching...

We need a SS. Huff will be fine at 3B, I like scott just fine as a DH. We have a couple other players likely to be up including a very solid 3B prospect. We have a great nucleus and the pitching is coming.

:houra

can always get a few FAs over the next year or 2.

mofome

Banned

I need carp and zito to get nasty as usual. I didnt even know I had zito in until yesterday.

rjt721

EOG Master

Day to day. But they had an off day Thursday and he still couldn't get in the lineup tonight. I doubt he'll start this weekend. Fish won't take any chances with him.