Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Cee committing theft here:

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="bg2" align="right" valign="top" height="17"><td align="middle">05/30/09 03:34 pm ET</td><td align="left">Cee</td><td align="left">Tallet, Brian RP TOR - Added
Francoeur, Jeff RF ATL - Dropped</td></tr></tbody></table>

CEE YOU FUCKHEAD, WE ALL WANTED TALLET BUT HE WAS TRIPPS GUY AND WE RESPECTED THE RELATIONSHIP THEY HAD NOT TO MESS WITH THEM!

DROP TALLET ASAP OR TRIPP WILL GO AFTER YOUR GIRLFRIEND!:shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

I cant believe Yomamaa gonna sneak out another win. Guy has snuck in every bad week by a player

biggamer3

EOG Master

Atkins with another big week huh gamer

Actually if i didnt own Atkins i would try to get him cheap now because with new manager saying he will bat Atkins at cleanup for a while, i think Atkins gets a big boost now.

Fucker cant be this bad and the big hit today will only propel him.

As for Werth, he is the streakiest shit around, even said that himself :LMAO, but when he is on he gets me 30+ point weeks.

It sucks that all my guys are crapping out at the same time.

Still have a shot this week with a BS from Fuentes and a -18 from Ervin.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Chris Davis hit 2 Homers in a game this week and he has 0 points for the week!

too fuckin funny

J

joeybagadonuts

I cant believe Yomamaa gonna sneak out another win. Guy has snuck in every bad week by a player

Unreal huh? I'm going to end up scoring half as much as my worst week prior and still fucking lose.

Mo - 190 going into tomorrow with Grienke going. I do have Garza, but he has been fucking shaky lately It's goin take a miracle. Madcap pulled one on me so maybe I'm < due >2348ji23e

The funniest part about Cee's post is my team is "shit", but he has only scored 80 more points on the year, or about 10 a WEEK. Your team is shit as well my friend. Don't try to dress it up.
2348ji23e

4 teams are beating me in points scored outta 11. Not really shit to me. But everyone has their own opinions bud :cheers

Fuck me, Jose Lopez kills my week

Fuentes fucks up the week for team gamer

RJT, nice week, we still got 3 starters each tomorrow will need lights out from all 3 and shit from urs to beat ya with this Fuentes BS

tripp saves on me since the dumb faggot fuentes is BS. Now i know why i hate the guy. Thanks gamer 91023i2ndw;l

MVP Torii Hunter up with the tying run on base and he hits into a double play. Guy's clutch.

BTW, how's a GIDP not worth negative pts in the scoring?

usually it's -1

i think mo took out since everyone was sad saying u only need pitchers to win

Cee committing theft here:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>05/30/09 03:34 pm ET</TD><TD align=left>Cee</TD><TD align=left>Tallet, Brian RP TOR - Added
Francoeur, Jeff RF ATL - Dropped
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

CEE YOU FUCKHEAD, WE ALL WANTED TALLET BUT HE WAS TRIPPS GUY AND WE RESPECTED THE RELATIONSHIP THEY HAD NOT TO MESS WITH THEM!

DROP TALLET ASAP OR TRIPP WILL GO AFTER YOUR GIRLFRIEND!:shoot:

lol, was funnies seeing tripp offer him to every team in the league as the main piece in deals. Then he ends up waiving him

tripp

EOG Master

aardsma with a big save for me last night. still going to be tough to win today though. aardsma is likely unavailable since he has pitched last three days i think, so cee has two closers today and i have none. he has the easier matchup with starters (and the better pitcher).

need something big from my offense today.

tripp

EOG Master

shit, sizemore just hit the DL.

i guess that HR for cleveland last night wasn't good enough for them?:+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

lol, lester has trouble with everyone except for cee players. strikes out both lind and hill.

really shouldn't of given up a hit though. scut's hit was an infield single, but he should have been out on pitch one. popped him up but fucking tek lost it in the air.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Lester sucks balls, called this before season and everyone said i was crazy.

Dude had one year where he was good, even in minors he had a really shitty whip.

Lester and Liriano are shit this year

biggamer3

EOG Master

Damn, Z lost his two step this week cause that shit he pulled with the ump and is suspended a game.

Fucker, at least there is room in my rotation for Andrew Miller who i really liked for next week!

lol, lester has trouble with everyone except for cee players. strikes out both lind and hill.

really shouldn't of given up a hit though. scut's hit was an infield single, but he should have been out on pitch one. popped him up but fucking tek lost it in the air.
2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e