Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Nix walked, Konerko scored, Pierzynski to third, Anderson to second. (87/fastball)

:houra

Cameron walks Anderson and Nix with 2 outs to bring in a run. Jenks most likely won't get a save now.

mofome

Banned

if i'm not seen in this thread for the rest of the year it means I'm gone til november

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

gone till November cee be gone till November. January, February....March April may

mofome

Banned

my team was a mean 0 for 20 today. All stars arent that good at bases.

Rich Hill is amazing though so we survive.

mofome

Banned

yoyo matchup gonna be a repeat of last week? 2-0 right now, some sick scores.

0-10, R, 2 BB, 3 KO

what the hell is going on with that all star offense of yours?

and how exactly did snell end up getting positive pts for his start today?

these are the questions that haunt me:+clueless

im aight

Who i am rooting for the coming week

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Joey at tripp - Tripper division guy losin is always good</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Viejo at YOYOMA - VD - Think a Mo beatdown would make him a happy man</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>RJ at Timetopay's Stallions - Da Stallions will do work</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Field Of Dreams at The Paper Boys - Paperboys. Tuck left the ship and Paperboys need a win</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Cee at Chutes and Batters - Cee dog- Woop his ass man. Guy dont show,head of our division, and talks shit in his 3 posts</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>MadCapper at biggamer - Wow this is a toughy. Lover gamers losses but need Capper to fall a few behind. This almost a push but will say Gamer</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

for me

Joey at Tripp - doesnt really effect me, and one of them has to keep have a better record then me at the end of the week, so screw them both. They will probably tie, that way, even if I win this week, I am still in last place.

Viejo vs Yomamamama - down with the evil empire. Rooting hard for the old man but there is only so much you can hope for.

RJ vs TTP - Rj in division foe with a good team. Rooting for the misunderstood TTP.

FOD vs TN - I should root for FOD since I cant pick a winner lately. Someone is going to get the wrath of the paperboys and it could come with a 2 step Oswalt, Santana and Wolf. Might shoot for 400 this week.

Cee vs Chute - again, got to root against the division. If you get beat by a retard, what does that make you?

Capper vs Gamer - interesting matchup of the week. The two guys with their chests out the most meet in the testosterone bowl. Hopefully there will be some smack talking in this one. Not sure if I can handle the tears that are sure to come out of this one. Over under on excuses/whining/crying posts during the week is 74 1/2. I got the overs.

good luck to all. And I only wish bad things to the teams with a better record than me. :cheers

mofome

Banned

TTP finds a reason to root against YOYOMA every week. I thought we was buddddies shiat!

biggamer3

EOG Master

TN good stuff!

though i talk a lot of shit i dont rub it in peeps faces after i beat them like Mo is known to do.

TTP talked a lot of shit and i beat his ass, but i barely even mentioned it on the boards.

RJT talked lots O'smacko but after i beat his sorry bunch, i spared him from the shame of getting beat by team Gamer.

Yoyoma talks a big game but he really should be under .500 and had many fortunate breaks though u would never know that from the way he posts about shit.

Now Rich Hill is "amazing" last week he couldnt get out of 4th

was in Minors for a full year when he was healthy.

TN u really have had some bad breaks, i dont get how Oswalt could really be getting u so few points, he is supposed to be a consistent rock for ya.

mofome

Banned

TN good stuff!

though i talk a lot of shit i dont rub it in peeps faces after i beat them like Mo is known to do.

TTP talked a lot of shit and i beat his ass, but i barely even mentioned it on the boards.

RJT talked lots O'smacko but after i beat his sorry bunch, i spared him from the shame of getting beat by team Gamer.

Yoyoma talks a big game but he really should be under .500 and had many fortunate breaks though u would never know that from the way he posts about shit.

Now Rich Hill is "amazing" last week he couldnt get out of 4th

was in Minors for a full year when he was healthy.

TN u really have had some bad breaks, i dont get how Oswalt could really be getting u so few points, he is supposed to be a consistent rock for ya.

Gamer you are very strange. I dont rub wins in anyones face, I dont believe i made a comment after any win but TNs and there was some reason behind that. He made many comments about it being a bye week and we were at odds.

I should be under .500? Why, you should only be under .500 if you lose over half of your games. For instance, my winning percentage would be a bit closer to under .500 had you been able to beat me, but you could not. You follow?

Hill was awesome tonight and has only had one bad start for the Os. He struggled with his release point, didnt warm up well, and he had a bad start. Oh well. He was absolutely awesome tonight.

I am playing to win the league, not to have the best team after 7 or 8 weeks. If you woke up and were mofome your head would throb as it adjusted to the vastly increased IQ and you'd have the option to have consual sex with a woman. As is....eh. You're just the guy who swears Werth is a top 15 OF, thinks Hunter is suddenly an MVP, and drafted a bum in round 2. As unfortunate as that is, it is not my fault.

:nono

mofome

Banned

Only the Yankees like the Yankees. It is tough being a marked man.

everyone loves the yanks. there isnt a human alive that likes team yoyo. I don't even know if my momma roots for yoyo every week. if she knew about VDs work with the orphanage im certain that she would be against my team too.

2348ji23e

We need to give awards out at the all star break.

The Nancy Kerrigan (why me, why???) - for the whiner of the Year
The Isiah Thomas- for the Worst GM of the year
The Harry Frazee (the guy that traded Ruth for cash) - for worst trade of the year
The Schleprock (guy with cloud over his head in flintstones) - Bad luck manager
The Labron James - for good sportsmanship

Ive got more but feel free to add your own

everyone loves the yanks. there isnt a human alive that likes team yoyo. I don't even know if my momma roots for yoyo every week. if she knew about VDs work with the orphanage im certain that she would be against my team too.

2348ji23e

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Classic

mofome

Banned

The Harry Frazee (the guy that traded Ruth for cash) - for worst trade of the year

I will be why me of the year every year. If an ump doesnt give my pitcher 3 inches off both edges and he has the nerve to call strike 3 on a batter then I figure the game is fixed. I'll come up with things to complain about out of thing air. I get fired up.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Every pitcher is Cy Young vs Seattle....

Seattle's pitchers have to be really pissed at their damn offensive weapons...

mofome

Banned

what the fuck happened? Why no save for qualls?

more of this shit. every fucking day its something new.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

Chad Qualls was held out of Monday's save opportunity due to forearm soreness.
Tony Pena took his spot in the ninth and made things interesting against the Dodgers, though that was mostly because Felipe Lopez let a double-play ball bounce past him into right field. Pena, who had three runs to work with, was charged with two runs -- one earned -- before notching the save. Qualls could be available on Tuesday.
Source: Arizona Republic

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

an easy 10+ points down the drain. Whats next.

:LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mo...are you going to whine ALL week? I'm the one that should be crying...Snell had a win until the Pirates gave it away....

Cons0lationn to me is that Snell didn't get negative points and I am only 16 down after one day...

mofome

Banned

Mo...are you going to whine ALL week? I'm the one that should be crying...Snell had a win until the Pirates gave it away....

Cons0lationn to me is that Snell didn't get negative points and I am only 16 down after one day...

Snell had what? Are you drunk? snell was losing 5-0. He was fucking awful. He should have had -10 or so. Sober up fella.

You got lucky there and got lucky with qualls fluke injury. I dont decide these things, its just what happened.

You should be crying because snell had a win? What do they feed you over seas?

:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Jenks should have came in for me today, too. I needed it to stay up with Tripper. I get Wash to throw 7 solid inning, give up one run and I get 7 pts.

mofome

Banned

Snell allows 11 base runners and 5 runs in a big 6 innings of work. he was pathetic and the pirates had their largest come back of the year in your favor. Don't get it twisted buddy. The truth shall set you free.

mofome

Banned

Jenks should have came in for me today, too. I needed it to stay up with Tripper. I get Wash to throw 7 solid inning, give up one run and I get 7 pts.

Huff almost took that turd deep twice. That park is tough on batters. I needed the os ARL. Seattle gets a big 2 hits and I cant get the w.

:shoot:

cee lock city for labron james award, no :+clueless

I will be why me of the year every year. If an ump doesnt give my pitcher 3 inches off both edges and he has the nerve to call strike 3 on a batter then I figure the game is fixed. I'll come up with things to complain about out of thing air. I get fired up.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

cee lock city for labron james award, no :+clueless

I think I win that one for not rubbing my win last week in Mo's face, last place team that he laughed at for not knowing players, fucking up trades, and generally mis-quoting as many things as possible when arguing. Me , the fantasy corky, beats big bad know-it-all Mo. I beat him and didn't say I word.I let my team speak for me. And today I speak for my team when I tell Tripp he already has this week SEALED. My team looks horrible, gotta pray for a miracle.

cee im gonz/beck/jones for CC/Wieters/Bruce

I like jones over bruce
gonz over weiters
and CC not much above beck so i can't do that.

Beck has been sick wit it for me. Not sure why trip says he's been shit all year :+clueless

mofome

Banned

I think I win that one for not rubbing my win last week in Mo's face, last place team that he laughed at for not knowing players, fucking up trades, and generally mis-quoting as many things as possible when arguing. Me , the fantasy corky, beats big bad know-it-all Mo. I beat him and didn't say I word.I let my team speak for me. And today I speak for my team when I tell Tripp he already has this week SEALED. My team looks horrible, gotta pray for a miracle.

Your team didnt speak for shit though, so...? Congrats on 200 and winning on a wild pitch against someone who failed to update the team. What could you really say, Kind and gentle man? "awwwww shit i was 2nd lowest for the week and would have been lowest if not for a passed ball. Take that fucking mo! I won on that unearned run! im amazin!"

:D

I dont think I ever commented on your trades. Everyone else in the league did. What are you talking about?

Every single person in this league shit on you for your deal, but that was mo? what deal of yours did I Ever criticize?

Who said you didnt know players? What are you talking about? I laughed at you big time for your comment about bartlett. Of course, I had no other option.

:thumbsup

but you say he's just a friend bud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqZTJk30qg