Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

oh nice! whats it like up there this time of year?

send a couple offers that work for you and i'll see if they make sense for me. maybe we can do something. I havent made a deal in far too long.

:houra
Raining now, as it is most of the east coast. Supposed to be sunny the rest of the weekend, though. It's nice up here. Been coming here since I was a little kid. Family has owned this place right on the beach in Biddeford, ME since the 1950s.

mofome

Banned

I wonder when the fam will send mo an invite.

One of the hottest girls I know lived in Maine for a long time and she was actually just back up there a month ago. She is something nice.

rjt721

EOG Master

tripper, what ya thinking? You get a stud bat, and another really good bat. I get a stud bat and a nice pitcher. Helps your offense, helps my pitching.

tripp

EOG Master

can't do that one rjt. can't deal my man teix. i rate him above bay, although bay is a stud also. cliff lee is my #1 pitcher i think. he'll be the most consistent guy on my staff, i like him more than lester and he'll be more consistent than aj.

sent a counter for a lesser bat than berk

rjt721

EOG Master

can't do that one rjt. can't deal my man teix. i rate him above bay, although bay is a stud also. cliff lee is my #1 pitcher i think. he'll be the most consistent guy on my staff, i like him more than lester and he'll be more consistent than aj.

sent a counter for a lesser bat than berk
What if I sub Lester for Lee?

That last one isn't close. Pence is all right. I like McLouth much more, though. Hitting 3rd with Chipper behind him. And Cameron sucks. I'd drop him.

tripp

EOG Master

What if we sub Lester for Lee?

That last one isn't close. Pence is all right. I like McLouth much more, though. Hitting 3rd with Chipper behind him. Cameron sucks.

agree cameron sucks. just threw him in there for dukes becuase i like dukes potential and didnt know if you thought high of him.

lester/mcclouth deal able to work at all?

rjt721

EOG Master

no one ever says

'sent ya something mo'

I was thinking Hanley for Carp and Bruce. Not even sure you'd do that. But then I'd have to flip an OF to get a SS. I'd rather move Bay to get an arm because I have a surplus of OFs. And I couldn't live with myself if/when your team's healthy with a core of Reyes, Hanley, Kinsler, Wright, Josh and Braun.

mofome

Banned

I was thinking Hanley for Carp and Bruce. Not even sure you'd do that. But then I'd have to flip an OF to get a SS. I'd rather move Bay to get an arm because I have a surplus of OFs. And I couldn't live with myself if/when your team's healthy with a core of Reyes, Hanley, Kinsler, Wright, Josh and Braun.

First of all, my team will never be healthy. I need an OF and would like to land Bay.

YOYO Needs:
SS
OF
DH
1B

im looking to get something done soon.

tripp

EOG Master

sent ya something pretty big rj..probably makes my team better right now, but definitley would make yours better over the long haul

rjt721

EOG Master

agree cameron sucks. just threw him in there for dukes becuase i like dukes potential and didnt know if you thought high of him.

lester/mcclouth deal able to work at all?
Hmm. I think I offered you that same deal a couple weeks ago. Now I'm unsure because Nate just got a ton better moving to ATL. Huge difference having Chipper hitting behind you as opposed to bums like LaRoche.

And Lester's still not right IMO. Even though the numbers were nice his last start against TOR, he's working deep into every count. No easy outs. He hasn't made it through the 7th in a month. The increase in K's is nice, but it's not what made him so effective a year ago.

mofome

Banned

Who is sending me deals. I am size. I am hanley. I am bay. come on i am just a heterosexual guy looking for deals.

:(

tripp

EOG Master

Hmm. I think I offered you that same deal a couple weeks ago. Now I'm unsure because Nate just got a ton better moving to ATL. Huge difference having Chipper hitting behind you as opposed to bums like LaRoche.

And Lester's still not right IMO. Even though the numbers were nice his last start against TOR, he's working deep into every count. No easy outs. He hasn't made it through the 7th in a month. The increase in K's is nice, but it's not what made him so effective a year ago.

agree mcclouth is worth more on atl, but atl still isn't that great of an offense. chip is always in and out, and only other good bat is mccann. more than he had in pitt though.

lester isn't going deep, but k's are huge in this league. i'd rather a guy who k's 8 and goes 6 or 7 than a guy who goes 8 and k's 3 or 4.

tripp

EOG Master

alright rj sent ya another one. pretty much just lester for mcclouth and a throw in spot starter (looper).

mofome

Banned

2 offers to mo and both are pretty good!

I cant deal for Millwood though, MC. Just one of those guys that I personally cant stand. The other players you're sending in the deal is awesome though of course.

In the deal RJT sent me I may actually win that one, but I declined. I will have to counter. I have stuck with BJ this long, I'll ride him out. However, I was probably making a bigger jump in the OF than you would have at SP. An OF/SP for OF/SP is fine, but I would rather not give a bat to get one, i need to add a bat without giving up one hopefully...i dont have any. I have no dh, no ss, and like 3 ofs.

ooooo that deal was tough though. I like the sp i was getting.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

here we go again. Broken bat run for tor. Wells with an awful swing and its a run.

:LMAO

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

2 offers to mo and both are pretty good!

I cant deal for Millwood though, MC. Just one of those guys that I personally cant stand. The other players you're sending in the deal is awesome though of course.

In the deal RJT sent me I may actually win that one, but I declined. I will have to counter. I have stuck with BJ this long, I'll ride him out. However, I was probably making a bigger jump in the OF than you would have at SP. An OF/SP for OF/SP is fine, but I would rather not give a bat to get one, i need to add a bat without giving up one hopefully...i dont have any. I have no dh, no ss, and like 3 ofs.

Understood, MO.

Just hard for me to get rid of that daily production! So hes the only pitcher I could throw in.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Oh it was a fair offer. Very close, I love the bat. of course everyone loves that bat.

Yea and with CC's start being pushed back from today, I dont think he has a 2 start for 3 weeks now?

What if I add Olie?

mofome

Banned

I dont follow 2 starts much, i have no idea. really doesnt matter to me at all....everyone will end up with the same amount of 2 starts so i dont pay it much mind.

who is olie?

I just sent you a huge one and took it down. it was wildness.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Mo, that was a wild offer....

Id be getting the upgrade at pitching.

But Id also be dealing two very solid arms and 2 sick bats.

Would be tuff to pull the trigger there.

Def a HUGE offer though.

rjt721

EOG Master

What if I throw in Dukes and a lesser pitcher on your end?

mofome

Banned

Greinke is missing his spots tonight. He just missed the glove by a foot for an overbay hr. he has never pitched well in this place. the first inning run was crap, but the next 2 guys hit some hard shots.

tripp

EOG Master

grienke not looking so sharp tonight. last inning lind JUST missed an rbi single, rolen JUST missed a hr in the first ab this inning, overbay takes him deep after than, and even millar just made some nice contact.

getting behind hitters also which is rare for him

mofome

Banned

Mo, that was a wild offer....

Id be getting the upgrade at pitching.

But Id also be dealing two very solid arms and 2 sick bats.

Would be tuff to pull the trigger there.

Def a HUGE offer though.

hahaha yeah that deal was nuts. I got scared. I may not like granderson as much as you, even though I do like him a lot.

Send something my way and i will keep lookin.

:cocktail

rjt721

EOG Master

alright rj sent ya another one. pretty much just lester for mcclouth and a throw in spot starter (looper).
I don't know if I'd do Nate for Lester straight up, so I certainly wouldn't throw in Looper, who has favorable matchups next week. I picked him up for a reason. He'll be starting for me next week.

I still like Lester, but I won't give up as much as I would have a month or so ago.