Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

haha fuentes showing his true form tonight. 4 batters faced, 4 runs in. a nice -18 right there

tripp

EOG Master

accepted. not sure i really love the deal as i really hurt my pitching which is what i needed more, but love big al so made the move.

now watch harden go on an insane run like last year to fuck me:LMAO

mofome

Banned

eh you get the best player in the game and i get guys with nice upside who could go to the dl at any time. like bailey and votto is a solid 1B to have. i will probably move him for a decent SP.

tripp

EOG Master

i think votto would be crazy with some good hitters around him..a couple years from now he'll be one of the elite bats in the game.

mofome

Banned

yeah votto is a sick player. i would love the Os to make a move for him and have him at 1B for years to come.

tripp

EOG Master

man i hope not. already tough enough for the yanks to deal with the sox and rays in the same division, then you throw in a very good jays team loaded with young talent, and an o's team with markakis, jones, roberts, votto, reimold and weiters in the same lineup? would be ridiculous in the division

mofome

Banned

yeah the os need to add one more bat and then keep the young sps coming up healthy. we have 3 studs that should all be up next year. a couple will get a look this season, i think tillman may start wed.

we need to lose mora, move huff to 3b, and add a 1B.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ok this is what we got

MC- New job and getting spanked
Gamer - Ran off cause Mo told him he impossible to trade with
Joey and Chute - Always no shows
Cee - involved less and letting his numbers speak for themselves
TN - Around but usually a silent assasin
Mo - goes in streaks but his battle with Gamer made me laugh
VD - Held up in Thailand at some all you can bang whore house
Tripp - Figuring out his next move

Timetopay

EOG Master

waz up moses.

been a long day in and out and figure I stop by here and say hello to buds and no one around.

brilliant reply. you're the worst person to deal with in the league. thats not my fault. you have 10 players all in the top 5.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Leave with Suppan 4 inning 0 ers. Get back to giving up 10ers.

Worst managerial move of the year by far by me. Fuck if I lose beacuse of this I unloading my team this weekend
91023i2ndw;l
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

holy christ is mazzaro getting squeezed. has to throw it right down the middle to get it called a strike, and even then it's not a sure thing.

i guess they gotta make sure the sox win with Rice there..

tripp

EOG Master

oswalt out hurt or did he throw at Soriano and get tossed? I'm guessing he got tossed

he should have beaned sori

kaz shuts down the yanks

yanks 500 yest and get shut down for pant load CC.

:shoot:

yanks win 500 of the last 501 and lose today for pantload cc
:shoot::shoot::shoot:

Wain > CC

and i gave votto for free. I'm deals man :doh1

tripp

EOG Master

fuckin cc..gonna loss me side bets since he isn't pitching vs shit NL teams anymore

at least i had $$$ on Tb tonight

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Get back in here Gamer you little pussy...I ain't done with you this week...LOLLOL

Boys, I just got back to New Jersey today and read the the thread from Sat...lots of interesting shit going on...Tripp and I are 2-2 in our last four...

I will be going back to Thailand for good on Sept 4th...looking forward to FF...And I agree with TTP that the league rules should stay the same as this year...

TTP...you want Cy Hunter?

tripp

EOG Master

:shoot::shoot::shoot:

Wain > CC

and i gave votto for free. I'm deals man :doh1
at least you got the best of tuck with beck/votto for longo when votto for longo s/u is probably fair

longo was a beast back then though. like 40 a week

fuckin cc..gonna loss me side bets since he isn't pitching vs shit NL teams anymore

at least i had $$$ on Tb tonight

he's pitched like shit every start since i've had him. Just winning since yanks offense is good. Maybe 1 good start he had for me

mofome

Banned

Get back in here Gamer you little pussy...I ain't done with you this week...LOLLOL

Boys, I just got back to New Jersey today and read the the thread from Sat...lots of interesting shit going on...Tripp and I are 2-2 in our last four...

I will be going back to Thailand for good on Sept 4th...looking forward to FF...And I agree with TTP that the league rules should stay the same as this year...

TTP...you want Cy Hunter?

vd, am i coming with?

at least you got the best of tuck with beck/votto for longo when votto for longo s/u is probably fair

longo was a beast back then though. like 40 a week

long is like A jones his luck ran out :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

No 1 cares the 1st 20 picks are all arms i guess, next year?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Went to the Angels game yesterday in Anaheim...wasn't too impressed with Pavano who Tripp touted as the Messiah...lots of runs yesterday and the fans went crazy at those back-to back-to back HR's...

tripp

EOG Master

cc was really good vs Det, but not sure i can remember any shut down start other than that one for the last while. would rather scout out the different buffets in town instead of scouting out the opposing hitters :hangt

cc was really good vs Det, but not sure i can remember any shut down start other than that one for the last while. would rather scout out the different buffets in town instead of scouting out the opposing hitters :hangt

exactly. stinks i gave up beckett value to get cc :shoot:

Lester > Pantload