Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I ha d
kaz, size, votto, gregg
for
linc, pap

size and linc went a pick a part (size going first), not a chance i would give kaz/size for linc. gregg closing for chc now and votto is a stud, id probably give them for pap but not sure.

you guys are wild. my heart keeps racing hoping deals are not accepted. well, just those last 2. I love to roll the dice.

Timetopay

EOG Master

that was close.If it would have been morrow my hand was on the button with light pressure

mofome

Banned

hahahaha that was awesome. blockbuster big time. i am going to use morrow as a sp a lot probably which is why i never really offer him.

J

joeybagadonuts

TTP, about Molina being on the block, I like my team so have little incentive to make any moves. Thought maybe someone could use a solid catcher.

I do find it odd that people were calling my team "the best", yet no one has made me a single offer for any of them. Interesting.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I suck at fantasy bases...seems more labor intensive than foots as well.

mofome

Banned

i dont offer you joey because i never see you on. I wouldnt call your team the best, because mine is, but i hate deals being up for ever. gives me anxiety.

i like to wheel and deal. 5 trades done in a matter of 90 seconds.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i dont offer you joey because i never see you on. I wouldnt call your team the best, because mine is, but i hate deals being up for ever. gives me anxiety.

man these trades are more than fair but why the hell u move him u want him back the next day.

I need him on my squad

J

joeybagadonuts

You have built yourself a nice solid squad bud. We'll see who finishes where when the season starts. I like that you got Holliday from Yitz, would hate to have had to face him 2x in the first week, so you helped me out.
:cheers

mofome

Banned

i have offered back for reyes and i only had him for 2 minutes.

the point is to have the most talent possible. make a move and move a guy again. add as many pieces to your team as possible and then once you have as much talent as you can get, make the small moves to mold your final roster.

i can move size now that wells has played couple days in a row and upton has played a full game in the minors. so now i have another option.

also maybin was back leading off today and did well. other teams dont like those guys, so i will play them and move the studs.

hell size is batting like .380 and is 4 for 4 on sbs in the spring. hes just now 26. and his babip last year indicated that his batting average was very very unlucky. hes going to kill it this year, but i have some other ofs i trust so i will make a big move with him if someone wants to do it. size is the top of in the league.

mofome

Banned

You have built yourself a nice solid squad bud. We'll see who finishes where when the season starts. I like that you got Holliday from Yitz, would hate to have had to face him 2x in the first week, so you helped me out.

yes i drafted well and put myself in a position to make moves. i knows what i be doin.

:houra

J

joeybagadonuts

yes i drafted well and put myself in a position to make moves. i knows what i be doin.

:houra

I drafted what I felt was well, however, I have no clue what I'm doing.
:doh1

Timetopay

EOG Master

i have offered back for reyes and i only had him for 2 minutes.

the point is to have the most talent possible. make a move and move a guy again. add as many pieces to your team as possible and then once you have as much talent as you can get, make the small moves to mold your final roster.

i can move size now that wells has played couple days in a row and upton has played a full game in the minors. so now i have another option.

also maybin was back leading off today and did well. other teams dont like those guys, so i will play them and move the studs.

hell size is batting like .380 and is 4 for 4 on sbs in the spring. hes just now 26. and his babip last year indicated that his batting average was very very unlucky. hes going to kill it this year, but i have some other ofs i trust so i will make a big move with him if someone wants to do it. size is the top of in the league.

Kins,Doumit,Paps for Seize Morrow,Young?

mofome

Banned

Kins,Doumit,Paps for Seize Morrow,Young?

• got no spot for kins right now.
  • paps is better than morrow but not blowing me away because their stuff is similar and i can use morr to start. love 3 closers. that said pap is always healthy, amazing at bases, and on a 50 times better team
  • young would leave me with no ss for the first week, could move alexi there week 2
not a bad deal in theory. kins is sick and i would deal for him back of course. morrow i just like more than most others do. i mean putz got a lot done last year and his stuff is shit compared to morrow. look back at these ratios between putz and morrow.
HA/IP
K/IP

Morrow was significantly better because his stuff is about as good as anyones in the league. again, pap is pap though.

anyway, i guess thats a long way to say no to that one. we'll find something though i assume.

cee will never except from us rjt. fact

chute and Tomorrow I dont think want to trade.

Mo is a nut and half the team has to leave in every trade

Joey puts Molina out there as trade bait

you would accept these?

Cee gets : Davis, M Gonzalez, Reyes, Guthrie

RJT Gets : Longoria, ells, cueto, wain

or

Cee gets : Davis, Kubel, Reyes Guthrie

RJT gets : Longoria , ells , cueto, wain

:+clueless

Timetopay

EOG Master

you would accept these?

Cee gets : Davis, M Gonzalez, Reyes, Guthrie

RJT Gets : Longoria, ells, cueto, wain

or

Cee gets : Davis, Kubel, Reyes Guthrie

RJT gets : Longoria , ells , cueto, wain

:+clueless

If that is Jose Reyes I would possibly do it. Reyes is top 3 in the draft man. Davis may match Longo. Gonzalez give ya closer.

Not saying defiantely I would but it isnt horribly far off. I would have countered myself.

I would have taken out Cueto/Wain out and Guthrie and see if he did 3 for 3

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

oh boy capper on a mission today... gonna be some fireworks i feel it

i trade based on my projections and based on how the trade helps my team.

i respect what other guys say, but I don't make decisions based on the opinions of others.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

If this thread continues for the full season, I bet it will be the longest thread (pages and post #'s) in EOG history. 91023i2ndw;l

biggamer3

EOG Master

If this thread continues for the full season, I bet it will be the longest thread (pages and post #'s) in EOG history. 91023i2ndw;l
:cheers:cheers:cheers91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l:houra:houra:houra

I dont see why it shouldnt, this way we arent just posting a million new threads titled "Cee i sent you an offer for Delmon Young"

Timetopay

EOG Master

Man is my team coming together

Lin
Nolansco
Grienke
Carmona
RJ

Best 5 in the league :houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=38>Player Compare 2008 MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>INN</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>QS</TD><TD>CG</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>BBI</TD><TD>HA</TD><TD>ERA</TD><TD>WHIP</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Nolasco, Ricky SP FLA </TD><TD align=right>212.3</TD><TD align=right>32</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>186</TD><TD align=right>42</TD><TD align=right>192</TD><TD align=right>3.52</TD><TD align=right>1.10</TD><TD align=right>561.8</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Greinke, Zack SP KC </TD><TD align=right>202.3</TD><TD align=right>32</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>183</TD><TD align=right>56</TD><TD align=right>202</TD><TD align=right>3.47</TD><TD align=right>1.28</TD><TD align=right>488.8</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Players you get:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=38>Player Compare 2008 MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>INN</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>QS</TD><TD>CG</TD><TD>W</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>S</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>K</TD><TD>BBI</TD><TD>HA</TD><TD>ERA</TD><TD>WHIP</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Harden, Rich SP CHC </TD><TD align=right>148.0</TD><TD align=right>25</TD><TD align=right>14</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>181</TD><TD align=right>61</TD><TD align=right>96</TD><TD align=right>2.07</TD><TD align=right>1.06</TD><TD align=right>511.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Hernandez, Felix SP SEA </TD><TD align=right>200.7</TD><TD align=right>31</TD><TD align=right>19</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>175</TD><TD align=right>80</TD><TD align=right>198</TD><TD align=right>3.45</TD><TD align=right>1.39</TD><TD align=right>436.7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You will soon learn TUCKER!!!