Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

so why not just take my 250 vs your 200 on werth vs up.

:thumbsup

werth is a combination of barry bonds, ricky henderson and willie mays. werth vs anyone straight up should be -104584309584, and werth would carry value.

mofome

Banned

werth is a combination of barry bonds, ricky henderson and willie mays. werth vs anyone straight up should be -104584309584, and werth would carry value.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

werth speaks in the 3rd person.

biggamer3

EOG Master

RJT, i believe that deal involved pitching for me, i need to wait a few weeks for Escobar or Ervin to get healthy to be able to trade away some arms.

PS now that you have zero moves left, can you explain to me why you didnt pick up a center like Brad Miller?

Why go with only 1 Center?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Im saying this now so no weird shit at end and people feel bad collecting from other posters they like.

If a payment is not made within 30 days(preferrably sooner)after the last day of the season I going public that people are stiffs.

I got side deals with lots of people and i am making that clear now.

Thank you for listening

12io4j2w90

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mofome, take your pick, i say Either Rios or Markakis will have more points then Upton, wanna bet?

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT, i believe that deal involved pitching for me, i need to wait a few weeks for Escobar or Ervin to get healthy to be able to trade away some arms.

PS now that you have zero moves left, can you explain to me why you didnt pick up a center like Brad Miller?

Gamer just so you know i rooting for rjt

guy was in first all season and got by a very shorthanded week.

He deserves it compared to a guy i fucking let in the last day with stupidity2348ji23e

Im saying this now so no weird shit at end and people feel bad collecting from other posters they like.

If a payment is not made within 30 days(preferrably sooner)after the last day of the season I going public that people are stiffs.

I got side deals with lots of people and i am making that clear now.

Thank you for listening

12io4j2w90

in :+excited-

rjt721

EOG Master

Because I'm not winning rebounds regardless and have little chance of taking blocks now that you have Randolph. None of the available centers will help me in the categories I'm going after.

Don't like my chances. Losing Ginobili hurts a lot. Having to drop him and hold on to guys like Hughes and Sefolosha who add almost nothing kills me.

tripp

EOG Master

gamer even getting a nice little head start with rios having a nice night.

should have held out for werth mo. no way werth would even get considered to start for my team, and probably not yours either. i'm not as high on upton as you are, but he would have smashed werth unless he missed a good amount of time.

rios is actually a very good hitter with speed. he will get into a big slump at some time in the year though. just need upton to stay healthy

biggamer3

EOG Master

Because I'm not winning rebounds regardless and have little chance of taking blocks now that you have Randolph. None of the available centers will help me in the categories I'm going after.

Don't like my chances. Losing Ginobili hurts a lot. Having to drop him and hold on to guys like Hughes and Sefolosha who add almost nothing kills me.
I know you gave up on rebounds and all, but Brad Miller averages 5 assists from the center position and his great in all % categories, thought you for sure will pick him up.

I like saving one move for if a guy gets hurt, but i think i will dump Kevin Martin tomorrow, he is banged up and kills me in FG% when he is off

Timetopay

EOG Master

im here by upton and still reports his shoulder aint right. I would think more of 20/50 than 30/40

he aint got that power

mofome

Banned

gamer even getting a nice little head start with rios having a nice night.

should have held out for werth mo. no way werth would even get considered to start for my team, and probably not yours either. i'm not as high on upton as you are, but he would have smashed werth unless he missed a good amount of time.

rios is actually a very good hitter with speed. he will get into a big slump at some time in the year though. just need upton to stay healthy

Gamer is just a talker, no way he was going to do werth. I dont mind rios having a head start obviously. Its not going to matter. Rios is one of the most overrated names in the league.

rjt721

EOG Master

I considered Miller and guys like Big Baby and McDyess. But I get more assists, steals and 3's from the guys I picked up. I'll be playing with 9 even on days when I have a full roster, but a few of those guys give me almost nothing anyway, so won't hurt me to bench them and go shorthanded.

I was planning on keeping one of my moves until later in the week but obviously had no choice with the news on Manu. Was in a tough position anyway because I had about 4 guys who are basically worthless, guys I just picked up to take out Pattys with 3's and steals. Can't hold onto one-dimensional players like Moon, Sefolosha and Korver against your team.

mofome

Banned

yeah thats kinda silly. no one here has ever said kaz was better than aj in ny.

ummm i have another 100 if you want to do size vs giles

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamer is just a talker, no way he was going to do werth. I dont mind rios having a head start obviously. Its not going to matter. Rios is one of the most overrated names in the league.

Keep making shit up.

Rios was the #8 ranked Outfielder in 2007
Rios was the #18 Ranked Outfielder in 2008

Now he is 28 and in his prime, and 2008 was a down year and he still placed waaay above Upton

mofome

Banned

Keep making shit up.

Rios was the #8 ranked Outfielder in 2007
Rios was the #18 Ranked Outfielder in 2008

Now he is 28 and in his prime, and 2008 was a down year and he still placed waaay above Upton

making shit up. calling someone overrated is an opinion. not something you make up, feller. I remember when people were talking about trading him for linc. That was hilarious.

relax dude

biggamer3

EOG Master

making shit up. calling someone overrated is an opinion. not something you make up, feller. I remember when people were talking about trading him for linc. That was hilarious.

relax dude

Na i am cool man, but you implied i wont "back up my Werth claims" when you know good and well i never sai dhe will be top 15, only that he COULD POTENTIALLY

biggamer3

EOG Master

I considered Miller and guys like Big Baby and McDyess. But I get more assists, steals and 3's from the guys I picked up. I'll be playing with 9 even on days when I have a full roster, but a few of those guys give me almost nothing anyway, so won't hurt me to bench them and go shorthanded.

I was planning on keeping one of my moves until later in the week but obviously had no choice with the news on Manu. Was in a tough position anyway because I had about 4 guys who are basically worthless, guys I just picked up to take out Pattys with 3's and steals. Can't hold onto one-dimensional players like Moon, Sefolosha and Korver against your team.

Gotcha, was secretly rooting for you to look a Rondo's assists numbers and pick him up.

Rondo is banged up and i doubt he plays full minutes, AND he can kill you from the stripe.

PS nice 4 game pickup of Blake, i will have to counter with picking up Aldridge and playing the "i didnt know card"

mofome

Banned

Na i am cool man, but you implied i wont "back up my Werth claims" when you know good and well i never sai dhe will be top 15, only that he COULD POTENTIALLY

Yeah i guess a lot of people could potentially do a lot of things.

all good

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gotcha, was secretly rooting for you to look a Rondo's assists numbers and pick him up.

Rondo is banged up and i doubt he plays full minutes, AND he can kill you from the stripe.

PS nice 4 game pickup of Blake, i will have to counter with picking up Aldridge and playing the "i didnt know card"

i need another guy bad from the line. I would like to shoot 50% this week instead of 60%:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Love this comparison

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=40>Player Compare 2008 MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>DeJesus, David LF KC</TD><TD align=right>518</TD><TD align=right>70</TD><TD align=right>159</TD><TD align=right>115</TD><TD align=right>25</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>73</TD><TD align=right>46</TD><TD align=right>71</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0.3069</TD><TD align=right>0.3665</TD><TD align=right>0.4517</TD><TD align=right>371.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Players you get:
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=40>Player Compare 2008 MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Upton, B.J. CF TB </TD><TD align=right>531</TD><TD align=right>85</TD><TD align=right>145</TD><TD align=right>97</TD><TD align=right>37</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>67</TD><TD align=right>97</TD><TD align=right>134</TD><TD align=right>44</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>0.2731</TD><TD align=right>0.3830</TD><TD align=right>0.4011</TD><TD align=right>402.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Same amout of ABs. Same player :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

hahaha. It's fucking tempting seeing guys like Aldridge, Gay and Terry out there.

Yeah, never considered Rondo. Can't hit FTs, doesn't shoot 3's. And Celts have nothing to play for.

mofome

Banned

so your starter is not as good as mine with a torn labrum. sounds about right.