Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

haha didnt recall that post, I guaranteed dio I tx would score 9+. That took a long time.

I just had a normal bet on'em, i dont have money anymore

ahhh just wondering. I dont even look at lines anymore but saw that pitching matchup and said wholly smokes.

Glad u were able to slow down at least.

mofome

Banned

Chute trade me Josh Johnson and kendrick.

Why do you have lyon on your team? He aint playin son!

tripp

EOG Master

Pelfrey is in trouble with his next start.....maybe a trip to the DL will help....

pelf will be fine. hoping pelfrey vs gallardo is low scoring.

pelfrey still somehow got positive points for me in his terrible start vs sd.

i will be very happy if i am only down around 40 pts after tomorrow. down 10 now but vd has peavy and doc tomorrow. if i am down only 40 i like my chances of winning

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

pelf will be fine. hoping pelfrey vs gallardo is low scoring.

pelfrey still somehow got positive points for me in his terrible start vs sd.

i will be very happy if i am only down around 40 pts after tomorrow. down 10 now but vd has peavy and doc tomorrow. if i am down only 40 i like my chances of winning

Wouldn't surprise me....seen some wierd shit in this league after two weeks...you can't cap rainouts and some questionable manager decisions...:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

any thing sicker then this

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=home_active><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_8_489854 noWrap>I. Kinsler 2B </TD><TD>TEX 17 v BAL 4 Bot 8th

</TD><TD id=stats_active_8_489854>6-6, 2 2B, 3B, HR, 4 RBI, 5 R, SB</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_8_489854 align=right>24</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_8_489854 align=right>34</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fucking a. Never should have traded the bitch...

tripp

EOG Master

tuck sits kershaw.

7 IP, 1 H, 1 BB, 1 ER, 13 K

Likely to get a W also.

Tuck will likely be 0-2, but I still think he has the best team in my division by a good bit.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck sits kershaw.

7 IP, 1 H, 1 BB, 1 ER, 13 K

Likely to get a W also.

Tuck will likely be 0-2, but I still think he has the best team in my division by a good bit.

BG is at almost 200 points right now, i coulda started kershaws whole family it wouldnt have mattered

tripp

EOG Master

Is total points not the tiebreaker though? I thought that was the tiebreaker in case of ties at the end of the season.

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD u make me laugh man...Step away from the booze

I offer you that and u reject. 10 minutes later you send it back :)