Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Team doctors gave Tim Lincecum a clean bill of health Thursday after becoming ill Wednesday.
Lincecum flew back to San Francisco to have a medical exam after becoming sick. Lincecum was worried that it was related the bronchitis he suffered from in spring training. For his part, the pitcher hasn't used the illness as an excuse for his 0-1 and 7.56 ERA through two starts thus far. Source: MLB.com Apr. 16 - 10:24 pm et

Tuckman

Uh Poster

when i saw the score scroll along espn for the twins game, i was like fuck, lir got lite up again, but it mostly came when he went out.. decent start and something to build on, tough to get the loss yet again with only giving up 2 runs

Tuckman

Uh Poster

does the bluejays or colorado have any decent prospects in AAA? i',m heading to see them play tommorrow night, who should i be looking for

ttp delmon is waivers to boost your OF, or ill give ya ellsbury for a bag of dog shit

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tucker?

you rip anyone off while i was gone the last 2 days?

havent been on much man, i dont know what to do with my team, its well above average all around and they just are not performing at the moment, if i deal them they will go on a run so unless an amazing deal comes alot i gotta sit put and wait out this rough start :hangt

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

tucker,

yea we all should probably sit around. but we have no paitence.

if there was trade review people wouldnt make as many trades. everyone hates waiting for it to go thru.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

finally a sandoval sighting.

gonna fight for a spot vs nyjer on my team for next week.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Its great to have solid pitching, i got like 5 guys getting me zero points on offense and no saves from closers and stil up 100 points!

rjt, i'll prolly want to much for ells. So until he sucks dick week after week and i run out of patience. Then i'll do firesale and 50 cent deals for ells

mofome

Banned

ttp would you consider something like the deal i put up or not?

I dont know on my end so i wont waste time thinking about it if you dont like.