Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

didn't viejo just drop scutaro? then he hits a HR last night and its time to add him back?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Doesn't cost anything to add or drop...somebody will need a shortstop and they will have to come to me to get one....

he also has multiple positions....

I see a few guys with losing records ripping me and my team...no problem....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

haha joba sucked cock today.

still think i win this week.

hope yanks comeback so he doesnt get loss.

i'll take a few more points from damon and sizemore though.

mofome

Banned

joba didnt even pitch long enough to get a W. Needs to be moved back to the pen.

So, mc, kershw > joba. pleasure to have helped ya there.

mofome

Banned

mc avoids again. guy talks shit when he thinks joba is sick and ker is poop. funny.

:houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

ttp........

if verlander blows goats tonigt im fucked.

unless cy duke saves me.

Timetopay

EOG Master

This is absurd that this line

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=home_active><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_2_1232125 noWrap>J. Chamberlain RP </TD><TD>NYY 6 v CLE 5 (F)

</TD><TD id=stats_active_2_1232125>93 PC, 4.2 INN, 6 HA, 5 BBI, 4 K, 5 ER</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_2_1232125 align=right>-0.33</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_2_1232125 align=right>-0.33</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

is barely fucking negative.

Who made the fucking rules here?

mofome

Banned

This is absurd that this line

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="home_active"><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="left" height="17"><td id="player_active_2_1232125" nowrap="nowrap">J. Chamberlain RP </td><td>NYY 6 v CLE 5 (F)

</td><td id="stats_active_2_1232125">93 PC, 4.2 INN, 6 HA, 5 BBI, 4 K, 5 ER</td><td id="score_hilite_active_2_1232125" align="right">-0.33</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_2_1232125" align="right">-0.33</td></tr></tbody></table>

is barely fucking negative.

Who made the fucking rules here?

- and he didnt even lose and had 4K.

rules fine.

tripp

EOG Master

agree with ttp that a start like joba had should be a lot worse than someone who goes 0-3 with a K.

the rules were set before the season though and everyone is playing by the same ones. have to live with it and set your team accordingly

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Cy Duke on Sunday?

I need to make the most of my last 4 starts this week.

would also be nice to get 1 fucking save.

LOL

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Carlos Marmol picked up his second save by throwing a hitless ninth against the Cardinals on Friday.
Marmol was already warming to come in for the ninth when Alfonso Soriano's two-run homer turned a one-run deficit into a lead. Rather than try to get his closer ready, manager Lou Piniella smartly opted to stick with his best reliever. Kevin Gregg remains the favorite for saves in Chicago for now. Apr. 17 - 5:16 pm et

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cy Duke on Sunday?

I need to make the most of my last 4 starts this week.

would also be nice to get 1 fucking save.

LOL

Will u even feel good about yourself if the reason you win this week is Duke:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

yes...and im using Duke as a 1 start next week....vs SF of course.

Duke has some talent.

Watch him get a -11 on Sunday

tripp

EOG Master

tripp, may want to reconsider starting gordon this week.

too late to change that. will probably be dropping him.

won't be starting him next week if that's what you meant. haven't looked at my roster for next week, but the options are very limited when it comes to my hitters:doh1

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

tripp

got interest in mo or papelbon

maybe we can work something. i have some nice bats.