Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I just dont know what happens if he comes back and say it wasnt the right offer?

Will be interesting

mofome

Banned

Jay Bruce went 3-for-3 with a pair of two-run homers as the Reds topped the Braves on Sunday afternoon.
Bruce's other hit was a single. He bumped his RBI total to 13 and appears to be finally healed from the hand injury that hobbled him early in the season.

mofome

Banned

I just dont know what happens if he comes back and say it wasnt the right offer?

Will be interesting

he offered it? yeah makes no sense. every offer i got from him with peavy he was getting sizemore or wright and something else.

:shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

it makes no sense at all, all year vd couldnt deal peavy straight up for any bats, not price and peavy for a bat? give me a break.

2348ji23e

not even a very good bat. matt fucking kemp?! i realize rjt loves this guy, but he is not even close to a top tier bat. he got 5 points this week:doh1

mofome

Banned

lmfao @ washburn

he is throwing 87 mph meat over the middle and the angels jump out of their shoes to pop it up.

mofome

Banned

not even a very good bat. matt fucking kemp?! i realize rjt loves this guy, but he is not even close to a top tier bat. he got 5 points this week:doh1

yeah kemp is a good player, but not a top 20 bat. then add price when he just gave to much, to the same team, to get price? give me a break what the hell is going on.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

lets wait to see what VD has to say.

seems like he sent many offers out involving Peavy but all were normal and all were 2 for 2.,

but then he does a 2-1 for kemp? the worst of the guys? i see he asked for sizemore and more from me, henaley and huff from someone else, and some great guys from others.

something just doesnt make sense.

tripp

EOG Master

damn, viejo might come back from down like 80 today.

down 42 right now but could get a W from Halladay, Gallarraga, Marquis and Peavy. That's 40 pts, and gamer could be getting a L from Parra.

mofome

Banned

kershaw got blown up.

brandon wood smokes the ball again, this time its an error. i wish they would deal him to thre birds.

mofome

Banned

lets wait to see what VD has to say.

seems like he sent many offers out involving Peavy but all were normal and all were 2 for 2.,

but then he does a 2-1 for kemp? the worst of the guys? i see he asked for sizemore and more from me, henaley and huff from someone else, and some great guys from others.

something just doesnt make sense.

sizemore
wright
morneau
for
peavy
hall
price

another offer
:suit:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

exactly mo

something just doesnt make any sense.

all his offers were 2-2 or 3-3 and then does this outrageous 2 for 1.

peavy >> kemp
price >>>>>>>>>>>>>> no one

mofome

Banned

vd never made any offers with peavy that anyone in this league would even consider taking and never a 2 for one.

:nono

mofome

Banned

here you go, an email from a vd offer last night:

Viejo have offered you a trade in the EOG: J.J. Hardy, Jake
Peavy and David Price for Jose B. Reyes and Shane Victorino.

mofome

Banned

vd offered me this and then took it down, also a much better deal for him than what he ended up getting:

Viejo have offered you a trade in the EOG: Scott Baker and
Jake Peavy for Jose B. Reyes and Brandon Wood.

and he took that down on his own. not that it would get accepted. and i get no price who he gave up and arm and a leg to get.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned

tripp have offered you a trade in the EOG: Robinson Cano
and Clayton Kershaw for Adam Jones, Brandon Morrow and Kevin
Slowey.

silly tripper. its fun to look in and see the offer people puy up and took down. i never saw these before.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

VD offered this...

Viejo have offered you a trade in the EOG: Jake Peavy and
David Price for Grady Sizemore and Kevin Slowey.

and takes Kemp instead?

mofome

Banned

i win by 60 and had 1 save 2 wins all week.

offense is important.

mc does a 180.

people think all pitching
then all batting
all the while mo explains that they are each important.

people get heated though so i let them figure it out for themselves.

speaking of offense, babe hamilton is rere

rjt721

EOG Master

i win by 60 and had 1 save 2 wins all week.

offense is important.

mc does a 180.
I like my offense. But they didn't show up the last three days. Had a nice lead coming into the day, even with mo having a big advantage with Harden going against Washburn for me. But my offense goes 4/26 and YOYOMAMAMAMA gets huge games from both Bruce and AJ. :doh1

tripp

EOG Master

wouldn't offer that now mo. kershaw still a ton of upside. love that he's getting rocked this week because he will get me the W. he knows where he is going and wanted to help out team tripp before he was even a member. cano is just a stud.

mofome

Banned

I like my offense. But they didn't show up the last three days. Had a nice lead coming into the day, even with mo having a big advantage with Harden going against Washburn for me. But my offense goes 4/26 and YOYOMAMAMAMA gets huge games from both Bruce and AJ. :doh1

bruce and jones are awesome so..

i played with no catcher, lots of injuries, and couldnt really have had many more things go wrong. not over yet, when it ends officially I will speak on the matchup. rjt talked a lot of shit this week, we'll see how it ends.

:pop:

mofome

Banned

wouldn't offer that now mo. kershaw still a ton of upside. love that he's getting rocked this week because he will get me the W. he knows where he is going and wanted to help out team tripp before he was even a member. cano is just a stud.

yes, i would not take it then, now or ever. dont pretend that kershaw being killed two weeks in a row is a good thing.

:thumbsup

jones is a better hitter than cano so yeah, not too worried.

91023i2ndw;l

Timetopay

EOG Master

I lose

Capper you can take your shitty two steps and avg pitchers. Watching bad pitching is the most brutal event in sports.

Every fucking game 80 pitches by the third

tripp

EOG Master

yes, i would not take it then, now or ever. dont pretend that kershaw being killed two weeks in a row is a good thing.

:thumbsup

jones is a better hitter than cano so yeah, not too worried.

91023i2ndw;l

when did he get killed two weeks in a row?:+clueless

he got killed ONE week, and it was the week he is facing me. that is a good thing to me. all i care about is his stats with me.

if he has a good week this week I lose, so how is that not a good thing?:doh1

mofome

Banned

when did he get killed two weeks in a row?

he got killed ONE week, and it was the week he is facing me. that is a good thing to me. all i care about is his stats with me.

if he has a good week this week I lose, so how is that not a good thing?

listen sweety, he got killed two games in a row, dont go breaking your caps lock little guy.

he isnt that good, thats why I sold high. thank you