Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

bruce and jones are awesome so..

i played with no catcher, lots of injuries, and couldnt really have had many more things go wrong. not over yet, when it ends officially I will speak on the matchup. rjt talked a lot of shit this week, we'll see how it ends.

:pop:
I never said you didn't have bad luck. That's why I should have won. You lose Doumit all week, Gonzo faces one batter and scores 12. But I lost McLouth last three days, Beckett deserved to lose and Shields got a L allowing 1 run over 7. My offense sucked the end of the week.

What fun is fantasy w/o talking shit?

Congrats on the win.

mofome

Banned

mo talks his players up then trades.

mo = smart

eh i will be honest about my guys, just put some spin on it from time to time. i just said bruce and jones are sic and i have no plans to deal them. i just deal everyone if the deal is right and i think my players are good or i wouldnt have them.

i need to be youk/wright

oij213490

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

youk/wright may be traded tonight.

will be gone for a few hrs now.

send offers. and i will counter later.

mofome

Banned

I never said you didn't have bad luck. That's why I should have won. You lose Doumit all week, Gonzo faces one batter and scores 12. But I lost McLouth last three days, Beckett deserved to lose and Shields got a L allowing 1 run over 7. My offense sucked the end of the week.

What fun is fantasy w/o talking shit?

Congrats on the win.

2 start week from beck and hes -7

2348ji23e

votto 34 on my pine because i had so many deals up and didnt want to have an illegal roster. thats not bad luck, thats lazy. then last night i would have ha a morrow save but seattle had a 6 run lead and had already given morrow the night off so he didnt get a save. that was crapness.

I didnt win

talking shit is great, i love it, i want you to talk shit, but once the week concludes its time to see who did what and reply to whats been said.

Results speak, then mo speaks.

:houra

mofome

Banned

ive never seen someone get robbed so often. wood smokes the ball down the line, but it hits the ump so its a single instead of a double.

the man can rake, deal him to someone that will play him every day. the os.

mofome

Banned

oh yeah hes sick. washburn was a joke trying to pitch to him. wood was laughin watching his little pitches go by, he swung 3 times and smashed each one of'em.

mofome

Banned

Cee, Adam Jones attempted his first SB today and it wasnt close. Hopefully he keeps rolling out now.

:houra

mofome

Banned

Adam Jones finished 3-for-4 with a three-run homer Sunday to help the Orioles defeat the Rangers 8-5.
Nick Markakis went 2-for-3 with two RBI and Brian Roberts delivered a solo home run to help the cause. Jones also stole a base, his first of the season, and is now batting .348. He has three home runs and 17 RBI in 66 at-bats.

mofome

Banned

This is fucking insane.

Wood hits A 4th line drive right down the 3rd base line and beltre dives to save a double.

its not hurting me at all, ive just never seen anyone do the exact same thing 4 times in a row. he has swung 4 times and obliterated the ball each time. only has a single to show, but fuck is this kid tooooooooo good for the minors.

Os
Os
Os
Os

mofome

Banned

i think i sent you a big offer for him but i was heavily medicated all weekend and may not have.

idk honestly.

rjt721

EOG Master

Scott Downs, RP TOR
News: Blue Jays RP Scott Downs picked up his second save of the season Sunday in a 4-3 win over the White Sox. He allowed one hit and lowered his ERA to 0.84.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

MO....whenever you start talking up your players, you trade them...where is Wood going? I never would have gotten what I asked for from you for Peavy and after today's start, I got the best I could...

I value Kemp pretty high and at the moment it looks one-sided, but there is something wrong with Peavy and it goes back to pitching in the tournament before the season started...I may be wrong but it is what it is...I needed a big bat and Mo kept requesting Halladay along with Peavy....I had three guys in the minors on my bench and three guys on the DL, so I had to get rid of one of the rookies, Price being the top candidate because he might not even start when he comes up...Don't get me wrong, I loved Price, but this deal made sense to me and no one was knocking on my door with any good offers...

mofome

Banned

MO....whenever you start talking up your players, you trade them...where is Wood going? I never would have gotten what I asked for from you for Peavy and after today's start, I got the best I could...

I value Kemp pretty high and at the moment it looks one-sided, but there is something wrong with Peavy and it goes back to pitching in the tournament before the season started...I may be wrong but it is what it is...I needed a big bat and Mo kept requesting Halladay along with Peavy....I had three guys in the minors on my bench and three guys on the DL, so I had to get rid of one of the rookies, Price being the top candidate because he might not even start when he comes up...Don't get me wrong, I loved Price, but this deal made sense to me and no one was knocking on my door with any good offers...

what are you talking about, wood had a nice game, im not trading him. you made an offer for him. i talked up wood, bruce, jones, harden...beause they had great games. none are in any offers. As for dealing with me, your deals were always crazy, your asking price was much more than just a single player for price and peavy. Also, you made that deal BEFORE todays performance. So...hmmmm

:thumbsup

I made you some great offers for peavy. I offered you more than Kemp for peavy, thats for sure. You turned it down, then you turn around and make this offer to someone else. Just an awful deal. You havent even taken into consideration what you gave, to the same team, to get price. Just an awful to see, but we live with it. Don't act like its someone else fault...and no reason to talk to me about it, 10 other people said something before I even saw that the deal was made.

reyes is 50 times better than kemp, but you offered peavy/hardy/price for reyes/victorino and then you took it down. i wouldnt have taken that, but it makes no sense to take something like that down and then offer what you did and just get a good OF. After trying to make deals with you for weeks, this just seemed out of the blue. Hurts my division, helps the guys in yours. Life goes on. Dont take it personal, you just made a bad deal, it happens. You could have had much more from a number of teams.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

I personally dont think we can rescind the trade even if VD says it was mistake.

If it was a mistake it would have to be addressed immediately i would think. Its no matter, vd got butt raped on purpose. Some people like it in the pooper. To each their own

Too bad it had to help someone in my division. You do your work to get the best team in the division and then BOOM, vd messes with your game plan. That said, peavy aint that good.

tripp

EOG Master

a lot of smack talk about my team after last week, but it looks like team tripp will win the week this week.:+excited-

ohlendorf will score me 48 pts on the week
laffy scores me 35.33 pts on the week
braden gets me 18.17 with one start
haren gets me 28.5 with one start

a lot of shit talk on the three top guys there. there was a reason i started them. average pitchers can score a lot with nice matchups. ohlendorf can be good, saw him as a yank a lot. nice WHIP and works quickly. doesn't walk many at all.

alexi gets me 27 on the week and cost me two guys i wouldn't start. not a rip deal for cee because it was guys he could use, but neither were guys that would almost ever start for me.

great week and i think my team is even better for next week w/ belt:houra

mofome

Banned

tripp ur team is sick for next week because of your top 2 start guys. braden, laff, and ohlen are worthless turds, its nice to roll the dice and seem that have a couple of their decent starts on 2 start weeks, but them there are sum bummmmmmmmmmmms.

now lets make deals.

tripp

EOG Master

tripp ur team is sick for next week because of your top 2 start guys. braden, laff, and ohlen are worthless turds, its nice to roll the dice and seem that have a couple of their decent starts on 2 start weeks, but them there are sum bummmmmmmmmmmms.

now lets make deals.

i just like my team better this week. i am very happy with the wright/ich for belt/ker trade, as im sure you are too. i like belt maybe more than wright, and i would rather have a starter like ker than ich.

braden, ohlendorf and laffy likely won't start for me this week. i doubt i put any of them in. they are better than people think though and there is a reason i picked them all up over maybe some bigger names that were out there. i really like ohlendorf, but i wouldn't be surprised if he got rocked next outing.

cc should be sick this week. det not that good and at home vs the angels he should dominate.