Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

braden, ohlendorf and laffy likely won't start for me this week. i doubt i put any of them in. they are better than people think though and there is a reason i picked them all up over maybe some bigger names that were out there. i really like ohlendorf, but i wouldn't be surprised if he got rocked next outing.

:nono

they are worse than you think.

:houra

tripp

EOG Master

could ttp's closers be any more awful?

ryan is the worst thing i've ever seen.
lindstrom allows 7 runs to get 2 outs.
sherrill blows a save and just isn't good in general
wilson blows a 3 run lead in the 9th to the worst hitting team in the majors.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

6th in total points though. luckily you have the weakest div

we go by records, yoyo #1. Im so good that i can put bench players in my starting lineup because trades are up. votto 34 who needs it, im vs you guys.

No catcher? no problem.

:suit:

Cee, Adam Jones attempted his first SB today and it wasnt close. Hopefully he keeps rolling out now.

figures he doesn't roll out for me 2938u4ji23
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

what are you talking about, wood had a nice game, im not trading him. you made an offer for him. i talked up wood, bruce, jones, harden...beause they had great games. none are in any offers. As for dealing with me, your deals were always crazy, your asking price was much more than just a single player for price and peavy. Also, you made that deal BEFORE todays performance. So...hmmmm

:thumbsup

I made you some great offers for peavy. I offered you more than Kemp for peavy, thats for sure. You turned it down, then you turn around and make this offer to someone else. Just an awful deal. You havent even taken into consideration what you gave, to the same team, to get price. Just an awful to see, but we live with it. Don't act like its someone else fault...and no reason to talk to me about it, 10 other people said something before I even saw that the deal was made.

reyes is 50 times better than kemp, but you offered peavy/hardy/price for reyes/victorino and then you took it down. i wouldnt have taken that, but it makes no sense to take something like that down and then offer what you did and just get a good OF. After trying to make deals with you for weeks, this just seemed out of the blue. Hurts my division, helps the guys in yours. Life goes on. Dont take it personal, you just made a bad deal, it happens. You could have had much more from a number of teams.

91023i2ndw;l

Had a gut feeling something was wrong with Peavy before today's game, that is why I was offereing him...wouldn't have gotten anyone of value after today's game when he was lit up by Pitt...I think I made a good deal..just have to see how it plays out...Are you starting Branden Wood this week?

mofome

Banned

Had a gut feeling something was wrong with Peavy before today's game, that is why I was offereing him...wouldn't have gotten anyone of value after today's game when he was lit up by Pitt...I think I made a good deal..just have to see how it plays out...Are you starting Branden Wood this week?

you were offered more than kemp for peavy well before todays game
i told you peavy aint that good before todays game
no one thinks you made a good deal. you could have gotten more which means even if peavy goes down, you made a bad deal.
why do you care who im starting? Im winning, thats what i do.

91023i2ndw;l

Lets be deals

halladay and someone for ankiel

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

If it was a mistake it would have to be addressed immediately i would think. Its no matter, vd got butt raped on purpose. Some people like it in the pooper. To each their own

Too bad it had to help someone in my division. You do your work to get the best team in the division and then BOOM, vd messes with your game plan. That said, peavy aint that good.

Speaking of being butt raped, I thought MC got you pretty good in your last transaction....but it's all good, and we have 23 more weeks to talk shit...:cheers

mofome

Banned

Speaking of being butt raped, I thought MC got you pretty good in your last transaction....but it's all good, and we have 23 more weeks to talk shit...

yeah but i got Greinke, Hamilton, and Brox. At least I got 3 great players that I needed.

mofome

Banned

yeah but you could have gotten much more and were offered much more. everyone in this league would have given you more for what you gave. you got a nice of, not a top of.

tripp

EOG Master

im not sure kemp is really a stud of...

doesn't he bat 7th? also plays in the nl west which is a strong pitcher/weak hitting division. strong start for dodgers bats, but overall the lineup is not that good and have a pitchers park

rjt721

EOG Master

My whole team put up a combined .83 pts today. Way to come through in the clutch. I should rename my team "A-Rod".

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

God Kershaw is now 0-2 with a 7.29 ERA on the season and clearly shouldn't be trusted in any fantasy league until he rights the ship

mofome

Banned

Jake Peavy surrendered five runs in five innings Sunday in a loss to the Pirates.
An unacceptable performance against a bad lineup that was missing Nate McLouth, Ryan Doumit and Freddy Sanchez. Peavy also struggled against the Giants last time, and he's not throwing strikes with any consistency. Perhaps he's hurting again.

mofome

Banned

im not sure kemp is really a stud of...

doesn't he bat 7th? also plays in the nl west which is a strong pitcher/weak hitting division. strong start for dodgers bats, but overall the lineup is not that good and have a pitchers park

Kemp bats in a tough division, but the worst part is the Ks. he had a great week, or so it seemed, and he got 6 points.

mofome

Banned

I was 46-204 this week and the American League leader in RBI's on my bench...:LMAO

i had votto on the bench because i didnt want to have an illegal lineup. talk about a lazy sob.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i love vott more than anyone and im too lazy to check before 11am to see if a deal was taken or not.

mofome

Banned

Kemp had 42 pts last week. Fucker could have saved a few for this week. :mad:

yeah i mean hes sick, not sure how he only had a few this week. surprised me when tripper mentioned it. seems like he does something every game.

mofome

Banned

just saw your deal rj. not going to buy on peavy after reading that he may be injured, i dont like him as much as anyone else as is, but i recognize that he is good. if he is hurting then idk, i should have watched today. the pirates sat their starters and he still got knocked around. tulo is a turd to me as well...hes your boy.

i would deal for those guys, just not at that price.

need to make a deal tonight though! hope to make more than 1

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

just saw your deal rj. not going to buy on peavy after reading that he may be injured, i dont like him as much as anyone else as is, but i recognize that he is good. if he is hurting then idk, i should have watched today. the pirates sat their starters and he still got knocked around. tulo is a turd to me as well...hes your boy.

i would deal for those guys, just not at that price.

need to make a deal tonight though! hope to make more than 1

So you are saying that Peavy was injured and my hunch about him was right? Where did you read about Peavy?

mofome

Banned

So you are saying that Peavy was injured and my hunch about him was right? Where did you read about Peavy?

I was right about peavy not being nearly as good as everyone says, yes.

I also said you could have had much more for peavy and you made a crap deal.

im 2 for 2

now lets make deals brother

mofome

Banned

masterson over powers teix.

cant wait till he gets a spot. clown penny or dice byebye.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

rjt saw the offers just now.

nice offers but i value youk ahead of peavy right now.

Tripp doesn't need andy since he's cy kersh!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

VD's wonderful decision to put Duncan over Lowell in the DH spot cost him a win vs me.

My bet with Kershaw vs Lilly is looking a lot better now

Paperboy grats on the win. I'm poop in bases

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp doesn't need andy since he's cy kersh!

i expect a very nice outing from kershaw this week12io4j2w90

people making a big deal of this week is laughable. it helped me and is really the reason i beat tuck. but yeah i guess i should be upset about that?:+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ker is a fucking toolbox.. i hope his head gets ripped off in the next game by a line drive

i expect a very nice outing from kershaw this week12io4j2w90

people making a big deal of this week is laughable. it helped me and is really the reason i beat tuck. but yeah i guess i should be upset about that?:+clueless

Tru, having 26 points for the year is good for a sp. Especially when u gave up so much for him