Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tru, having 26 points for the year is good for a sp. Especially when u gave up so much for him
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

so much? i gave up ichiro, that's it:+clueless

I thought ich was good in bases
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Anyone wanna deal me an OF?

fielder, long, or a gonz

i wont be able to start votto tho

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i wont be able to start votto tho
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

okay then we wont be dealing, i wont trade any of my OF straight up for your pitching, and i'm not benching a hot votto for a struggling feilder at DH.. and i dont have anyone to land Long, cuz manny is not going anyplace..

if u see something other then manny to get a deal done for long i would be game

Tuckman

Uh Poster

if u deal feilder, how could u not have room to start votto? say u put adrian at 1st, which 1 of your clowns would u start over votto at dh?

if u deal feilder, how could u not have room to start votto? say u put adrian at 1st, which 1 of your clowns would u start over votto at dh?

yeah clown arod or clown longoria would be dh

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yeah clown arod or clown longoria would be dh
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

yea start arod this week or next week, he should land u some solid points..

way to plan a few weeks ahead with a guy who just might make it back by then... u know all keep up the solid ideas :cheers

yeah or i could deal for a guy i only need for 2 weeks. Only to find myself in the same situation

Paperboy grats on the win. I'm poop in bases

Not as long as you have Cy Pettit and Babe Ells still playing.

Been a good battle all week. Your score beats half the league including
MO Doubleday.

(assuming Pettitte wins and els does a bit)

Tuckman

Uh Poster

2 out of the first 3 weeks i have faced the top scorers for the week, tough to compete with that shit..

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo is on smoke and mirrors. This week he feels the pain

Tuck is unfortunate as his squad looks solid.

Mo is on smoke and mirrors. This week he feels the pain

Tuck is unfortunate as his squad looks solid.

Tuck bottom 3 in points scored. Not sure how that's solid :+clueless

Not as long as you have Cy Pettit and Babe Ells still playing.

Been a good battle all week. Your score beats half the league including
MO Doubleday.

Down too much. Valvarde saves killed me. As well as AZ not scoring on come from behinds with qualls. Could have had huge breaks there to bring me back into it

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck bottom 3 in points scored. Not sure how that's solid :+clueless

but yet almost 80 more points then you :thumbsup

u are getting to be any retarded as ID at times, quite the feat there

I handed mo the win. Had a nice lead and my team fell apart today. 4 pts from my whole team.

RJT = Salvation Army. Helping every one out.

I should be 0-3

but yet almost 80 more points then you :thumbsup

u are getting to be any retarded as ID at times, quite the feat there

how retarded. Truth hurts, who knew?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

how retarded. Truth hurts, who knew?

when u come up with an orginal thought it will be your first :hangt

makes sense tuck. what did i copy?

sick bats and 10 starts for me this week.

against cee

fun shit.

stinks for u to waste all those starts on me. U only need 3 starts to beat me :cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

stinks for u to waste all those starts on me. U only need 3 starts to beat me :cheers

LMAO

mofome

Banned

i expect a very nice outing from kershaw this week

people making a big deal of this week is laughable. it helped me and is really the reason i beat tuck. but yeah i guess i should be upset about that?:+clueless

laughable is this post. you act like it was your plan to have him suck now and then be good.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

lmao ells steals home on yanks