Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

guess i can't deal for mark. I would choose a rod over him every time. 3b harder position to get scoring off than OF. Not to mention a rod better art bases?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

so would everyone.

biggamer3

EOG Master

guess i can't deal for mark. I would choose a rod over him every time. 3b harder position to get scoring off than OF. Not to mention a rod better art bases?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
yeah but Arod is still a few weeks away so figuring the extra couple of weeks and the fact that kakis is #1 ranked OF now, IMO makes them even

mofome

Banned

Yeah true, i would just have much better hit with a jones in my lineup. So i'm still pissed on that move.

Ankiel too tough to figure out for me. Used to be a pitcher so i don't know how to evaluate that guy.

Figg is figg, injury risk and hurt every year. I will have a rod back and no room for figg. I'm gonna try to look for a one for one type deal until a rod comes back and i have no chance but to accept a 3-4 man deal.

yeah figg would just be 3B for u for 2 weeks till rod was back. then you can drop or whatever.

idk whats hard to figure on ankiel, he'll his a lot of bombs and doubles, he'll a lot, stil will score a lot.

then you were getting a nice sp and closer.

one for one not sure who you want for one of those guys.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Markakis for Arod may not be to far off but no way Cee takes it.

Healthy Mark in a good offense against a hobbling Arod who wasnt that great last year anyway.

how is a rod hobbling? He said he feels amazing now

mofome

Banned

yeah but Arod is still a few weeks away so figuring the extra couple of weeks and the fact that kakis is #1 ranked OF now, IMO makes them even

when it helps gamer current rankings matter
when it helps gamer 2007 rankings matter

whatever makes his player seem more valuable is what is important. just changes on the player.

orlando cab is the #24 ranked ss. I dont even know how its possible to be that bad, but to gamer he is top 5. Mark was 6 spots ahead of victorino i the OF last year. I guess vict for arod is about fair.

:cheers

yeah figg would just be 3B for u for 2 weeks till rod was back. then you can drop or whatever.

idk whats hard to figure on ankiel, he'll his a lot of bombs and doubles, he'll a lot, stil will score a lot.

then you were getting a nice sp and closer.

one for one not sure who you want for one of those guys.

yeah then stl has 4 OF rotation thing. So he sits every week also. I don't like that aspect. Yeah i like morrow. But looking at his points he didn't do much better than qualls. So not sure if i wanna give up one of my best offensive men to get positions where i could match with lesser named players

mofome

Banned

Markakis for Arod may not be to far off but no way Cee takes it.

Healthy Mark in a good offense against a hobbling Arod who wasnt that great last year anyway.

hamilton beat mark last year, and arod, cee wouldnt deal rod for hambo.

tripp

EOG Master

mark for a rod no where close to fair imo.

a rod is a top 3 hitter in the game, and imo the #1 hitter but im a bit of a homer. mark is MAYBE a top 10 of. hot start for a lot of os, but they will slow down.

a rod will punish pitchers this year in that park and that offense

mofome

Banned

yeah then stl has 4 OF rotation thing. So he sits every week also. I don't like that aspect. Yeah i like morrow. But looking at his points he didn't do much better than qualls. So not sure if i wanna give up one of my best offensive men to get positions where i could match with lesser named players

qualls wasn't close to as dominant as morrow a year ago. the sp diff is likely to be a large one. just decline, i could care less. no eager to give those guys away. morrow at sp/rp has been nice for me as well. when you dont have good matchups, being able to use a dominant arm closing as a sp is nice.

biggamer3

EOG Master

when it helps gamer current rankings matter
when it helps gamer 2007 rankings matter

whatever makes his player seem more valuable is what is important. just changes on the player.

orlando cab is the #24 ranked ss. I dont even know how its possible to be that bad, but to gamer he is top 5. Mark was 6 spots ahead of victorino i the OF last year. I guess vict for arod is about fair.

Yeah Mark was awful last year, Arod scored 8 more points then him last year!

and Mark has clearly taken the next step into Elite player this year.

for you to mention rankings on Ocab is funny because hamilton is ranked #66 so far and upton 114 :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

you have to factor in previous years rankings as well when doing a trade

mofome

Banned

a rod is a top 3 hitter in the game, and imo the #1 hitter but im a bit of a homer. mark is MAYBE a top 10 of. hot start for a lot of os, but they will slow down.

and that offense? That offense isn't that great.

but, arod is def on a different level than mark and playing a position that is harder to get points from. the guy likes your boy rod over ham even with an extra 2 weeks, he loves some rod.

mofome

Banned

i wouldnt deal Mark for hamilton.

i have Hamilton in my other RX league and i would accept Markakis for him in a nanosecond

I wouldnt take mark for ham, so dont worry. i know these players better than gamer does.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

for you to mention rankings on Ocab is funny because hamilton is ranked #66 so far and upton 114

Im mocking you, you dont get it. Thats funny.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripper you still Scott Brosious is a top guy...

You a little biased in the situation.

Arod and Markakis scored about the same last year.

Arod coming off injury.

He could be a monster but trade aint that far apart. We aint talking Casey Kotchman for Arod :LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

:houra:houra:houra:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Maybe? dude was #8 OF last year and #1 right now

is Johan MAYBE gonna be a top 10 SP this year too?

biggamer3

EOG Master

I wouldnt take mark for ham, so dont worry. i know these players better than gamer does.

91023i2ndw;l
Mo its laughable that you think you know fantasy better then everyone.

your trade of bedard AND soriano for Harden could be the worst trade i have seen in my years playing fantasy sports.

:LMAO:LMAO

that you think you have a good squad

mofome

Banned

Mo its laughable that you think you know fantasy better then everyone.

your trade of bedard AND soriano for Harden could be the worst trade i have seen in my years playing fantasy sports.

that you think you have a good squad

My team is better than yours.
I am better than you at this.
I am 3-0
I will beat you head to head when we play
You wont be in the playoffs.

Harden is doing well for me, sweetie. What is laughable is the way you talk about your players.

:doh1

mofome

Banned

gamer there is a reason you have not made one trade, you are delusional.

you said bedard was better than harden. you would not deal brian roberts for harden?

:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Harden does look good I will say that.

All gonna be injury and if he can keep pitch count down. If so top 3 to 5 guy for sure

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2118733 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px"> 04-27-09, 05:24 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#11227 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid" width=175>mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2118733", true); </SCRIPT>
Head Moderator

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2118733 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Cee
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<I><INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden></I>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

If Harden is healthy full season he is top 5 starter, just i wouldnt want to part with a big piece of my team for harden, too much of a headache and has never been healthy a full season in like 4 years.

chris carpenter wouldnt trust harden on his fantasy squad

tripp

EOG Master

for you to mention rankings on Ocab is funny because hamilton is ranked #66 so far and upton 114 :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

you do realize a rod was also hurt for a good bit last year, right?

so he was hurt for a while and still outscored markakis at a position that is harder to find good bats, and that makes them a fair trade su?

kakis could be better this year also, but a rod has more motivation this year, has a better lineup surrounding him and a ballpark that baseballs are just flying out of.

I'm on did Os

biggamer3

EOG Master

you do realize a rod was also hurt for a good bit last year, right?

so he was hurt for a while and still outscored markakis at a position that is harder to find good bats, and that makes them a fair trade su?

kakis could be better this year also, but a rod has more motivation this year, has a better lineup surrounding him and a ballpark that baseballs are just flying out of.

Tripp since you are usually devoid of logic let me try to make some sense here for you.

Cee asked if Markakis was SU fair for Arod, since Arod played 19 less games then Kakis last year and they were both about same points, and there are about 19 games till Arod gets back, how in hell are they not even in value especially when Kakis has upped his game?

I am also a Yankee fan but saying Arod has more motivation is beyond silly.

I can counter with Arod is clean now and will lose some power since we dont know if he was on steroids last couple years as well:cocktail