Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

who is on to make a quick 2 for 1 deal? i need to open a spot to grab a c and dont want to drop adenhart

mofome

Banned

omg brox and adam fucking jones for arod! thats bullshit

uh yeah not really. you think markakis is the same as arod. Jones aint far off of nick and he got a top 5 closer.

if you werent out of your mind you could make deals.

mofome

Banned

actually if there was a one for one it would be money too because i could drop my 2b

mo steals A-Rod. Sweet.

Nice deal, Cee. :doh1

ttp told me a rod is hobbled and broke down tho :+clueless
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

uh yeah not really. you think markakis is the same as arod. Jones aint far off of nick and he got a top 5 closer.

if you werent out of your mind you could make deals.

lol i know. A rod and Mark are the same to gamer. Jones not much worse than mark

and im brox also.

Not sure how that's rips according to gamer theories :+clueless
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

lol i know. A rod and Mark are the same to gamer. Jones not much worse than mark

and im brox also.

Not sure how that's rips according to gamer theories :+clueless

gamer doesn't know squat.

Timetopay

EOG Master

not weird at all.

You draft him 2nd round and wait till hes a week or so away to move him now even though everytime asked you said u wanted to move prince,longo,or adrian.

Very nice

mofome

Banned

not a chance in hell anyone with any sense would deal brox and jones for nick.

fuck no.

not weird at all.

You draft him 2nd round and wait till hes a week or so away to move him now even though everytime asked you said u wanted to move prince,longo,or adrian.

Very nice

I know, but then my bud ttp told me a rod hobbled. So after insider info i moved him

mofome

Banned

not weird at all.

Very nice

very weird because 2 seconds ago he was hobbled and the same as nick. now its uhg.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

mo, if I trade Bay, I need a top OF back, so would probably have to be part of a larger deal. Would have been more likely to trade Bay prior to yesterday, but I'm light in the OF now that I unloaded MVP Kemp.

mofome

Banned

I know, but then my bud ttp told me a rod hobbled. So after insider info i moved him

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

mo, if I trade Bay, I need a top OF back, so would probably have to be part of a larger deal. Would have been more likely to trade Bay prior to yesterday, but I'm light in the OF now that I unloaded MVP Kemp.

I dont want bay, he is just the first guy on your trade list, i was just asking you for an offer.

:houra

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

RJ any interest in brox for an OF SU?

mofome

Banned

brox for vict

:suit:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe. vict was #36 overall bat in 08 si #26 now probably will be #2 overall bat if i deal him to gamer.

rjt721

EOG Master

Not really. I'm looking to add an OF, not give one up.

mofome

Banned

rjt, counter me brother!

need to get ut in 18 mins! drop my 2b, pick up a pantload c!

Timetopay

EOG Master

So lets see. A guy who hates deals. Wants to wait to see how things shake out. And every other team that offers him something the players suck now has trade

Lincecum and Arod for Adam Jones, Broxton,Ellsbury,and Longo.

You cant make this shit up

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO