Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

So lets see. A guy who hates deals. Wants to wait to see how things shake out. And every other team that offers him something the players suck now has trade

Lincecum and Arod for Adam Jones, Broxton,Ellsbury,and Longo.

You cant make this shit up

he ripped me on ells + long for linc. i wouldnt do that one again.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I have no OF WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I lost Doumit WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Give me Arod Cee for Adam Jones WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

mofome

Banned

man now ttp reaches back to old school. you're nuts ttp, cry all day and then call someone else a baby.

you cry, you complain again about mo/cee talking...you got issues homie. a big one coming cuz i bouts to pound that bum squad you got.

I could have waited on arod deals, but i'll deal the starters now and get a guy for my bench...im plying ttp, got those kind of luxuries.

:D

So lets see. A guy who hates deals. Wants to wait to see how things shake out. And every other team that offers him something the players suck now has trade

Lincecum and Arod for Adam Jones, Broxton,Ellsbury,and Longo.

You cant make this shit up

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Not sure what's wrong with those guys. I think i got 4 good players back there and my team is better not. Than just with 2 superstars
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Not sure what's wrong with those guys. I think i got 4 good players back there and my team is better not. Than just with 2 superstars
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

yeah i wouldnt deal long and ells for linc again thats for sure.

:shoot:

mo victoriano for brox not too bad, But i'm not a victoriano fan so i wouldn't take him

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

The shit talking around here is worth the admission...

I'm off to the golf course...good luck to everyone this week except Joey....

Im keeping Adenhart and rolling with Weiters vs TTP.

:suit:

im weiters. Os offense will be sick when he's up

mofome

Banned

im weiters. Os offense will be sick when he's up

man imagine if the os had signed teix, we'd be :houra

man imagine if the os had signed teix, we'd be :houra

h yea, i'm Os man. My bud lives in balt and he always rocks Os games. Maybe i'll hafta get down there and get did in with us for Os games

its ok if u dont like to deal mc. I'm deals man instead

yanks are gonna fuck me vs cy verlander. Damnit

Fat CC get ripped already neat

tripp

EOG Master

i honestly cannot believe some of these trades.

a-rod, at the worst is a top 5 hitter, for adam fucking jones, and broxton? hot starts have people confused. adam jones will be pretty good this year, but far from great. people called jay bruce an all star already last year after his hot start and he tailed off.

broxton is not as reliable as the top guys. amazing start so far, but he and the dodgers will cool off.

amazing that you can get a premier player for two pretty good guys

why brox not reliable? He's sick

tripp

EOG Master

why brox not reliable? He's sick

converted 14 of 22 save opp. last year, but yeah that is well worth the best hitter in the al2348ji23e

broxton had converted only 50% of his save opp. in his career before this year. wow do people ever overreact to 3 weeks of ball.

converted 14 of 22 save opp. last year, but yeah that is well worth the best hitter in the al2348ji23e

broxton had converted only 50% of his save opp. in his career before this year. wow do people ever overreact to 3 weeks of ball.

I don't need to explain my deals. Brox and Jones will be fine :cheers

mofome

Banned

h yea, i'm Os man. My bud lives in balt and he always rocks Os games. Maybe i'll hafta get down there and get did in with us for Os games

:cheers:cheers:cheers

mofome

Banned

i honestly cannot believe some of these trades.

a-rod, at the worst is a top 5 hitter, for adam fucking jones, and broxton? hot starts have people confused. adam jones will be pretty good this year, but far from great. people called jay bruce an all star already last year after his hot start and he tailed off.

broxton is not as reliable as the top guys. amazing start so far, but he and the dodgers will cool off.

amazing that you can get a premier player for two pretty good guys

tripp, you talk like you know these things. you dont know jack shit about adam jones. absolutely nothing.

Bruce, yeah bruce started of hot and tailed off as a 20 eyar old rookie, not like that is going to be the pattern for his entire career.

brox will be a top 5 closer. hiss stuff is elite and he pitches for the best team in his division

Timetopay

EOG Master

were sold Mo

Just let us know when you getting Longo or Adrian for Upton who is sick and Rodney