Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

so was brox awesome last year when he blew 8 of 22 save chances, or did he become suddenly awesome in the off season?

im just trying to increase my bases knowledge here mo, would love to hear your answer:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

I started Joe Blanton this week WHY?
I picked up 2 start Niemann from TB for this week and like a moron never hit "set lineup" and now Gascan Blanton is getting shelled.

mofome

Banned

so was brox awesome last year when he blew 8 of 22 save chances, or did he become suddenly awesome in the off season?

im just trying to increase my bases knowledge here mo, would love to hear your answer

he has always had awesome stuff, he is young, he gets better. your bases knowledge is a source of much laughter for us all.

tripper, nice kid....bad bases.
niccce kid....baaaad bases.

At least we know Cee is monogamous. He only lets Mo rape him.

:doggie:doggie:doggie

Makes since. You guys cried on lince for ells and longoria.

I got ripped there also :doh1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2119081 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-27-09, 07:58 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#11331 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>tripp<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2119081", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated​

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2119081 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Tomorrow's Newspaper
At least we know Cee is monogamous. He only lets Mo rape him.

:doggie:doggie:doggie
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

converted 14 of 22 save opp. last year, but yeah that is well worth the best hitter in the al2348ji23e

broxton had converted only 50% of his save opp. in his career before this year. wow do people ever overreact to 3 weeks of ball.
Without even looking, I'm sure several of those blown saves came when he was the setup man behind Saito early last season.

Brox is great. I wouldn't bet against him being the top scoring reliever this season, and he'll surely be top 5 if he stays healthy. He's 24, was a dominant setup man for three years prior to closing and has better stuff than any other closer in baseball. That said, I think mo clearly won the trade.

tripp

EOG Master

sabathia looking good tonight. finally getting some k's as he strikes out the side in the 4th.

needs some runs now from the offense.

sabathia looking good tonight. finally getting some k's as he strikes out the side in the 4th.

needs some runs now from the offense.

verlander vs me and yanks fucking me on no scores. 2348ji23e
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tripp

EOG Master

verlander vs me and yanks fucking me on no scores. 2348ji23e

verlander also striking out a ton also.

good for my under bet.

*enter mo with a verlander is awesome comment.

guthrie can't hold 4-0 leads fuck me

fielder = wheels man

looks like im out for the night on bases. Cueto no run support. Verlander best game of the season. Some one kill me

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

verlander dominating but 98 pc through 7.

seems like its easy.

will they let him go 2 more?

tripp

EOG Master

verlander dominating but 98 pc through 7.

seems like its easy.

will they let him go 2 more?

i really doubt he gets the CG. he looked good tonight though.

happy with sabathia tonight. pitched well, starting to k guys. just one bad stretch of three batters that resulted in 3 runs. good sign though that he is pitching better

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

upton killing me in my keeper league.

guy had sick 1st game back and has sucked since.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

happy with sabathia tonight. pitched well, starting to k guys. just one bad stretch of three batters that resulted in 3 runs. good sign though that he is pitching better

his 98 look effortless though.

if he gets thru 8th with 110 or less he may go 9.

Can someone remind Cliff Lee that he sucks. Hmmmm. Shutting down the mighty Sox. He acts like a guy that won the Cy Young or something.

And just 2 weeks ago he was the worst pitcher in baseball. But then again, Upton was the best.

mofome

Banned

boston sucks on the road all the time. 21 year old anderson held them to 2 runs in 7 ip. wow

in real news, the os pen blows the guthrie win for luckman ttp

mofome

Banned

you're absolutely nuts man.

cc sucks
verlander is a decent sp

mofome

Banned

guthrie can't hold 4-0 leads fuck me

fielder = wheels man

os bpen blows our win. nice managing.

rjt721

EOG Master

Good sign. LOL. Guy makes $3 billion and Yanks fans are happy when he gives up 4 runs in 7 innings.

mofome

Banned

Without even looking, I'm sure several of those blown saves came when he was the setup man behind Saito early last season.

Brox is great. I wouldn't bet against him being the top scoring reliever this season, and he'll surely be top 5 if he stays healthy. He's 24, was a dominant setup man for three years prior to closing and has better stuff than any other closer in baseball. That said, I think mo clearly won the trade.

tripp and gamer say the strangest shit.

verlander > cc

tripp

EOG Master

101 PC, 5 INN, 6 HA, BBI, 4 K, 3 ER

so those sick numbers from guthrie deserved a win more so than cc's? hmm.

im not even saying sabathia deserved a win because verlander has been great tonight. all i say is sabathia looked good and just had one bad stretch and it is encouraging, but mo needs to chime in with his stupid sabathia sucks comments.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

verlander done.

he looked great tonight.

he should be like that every night.

not sure why he isnt.

Timetopay

EOG Master

just dumb arguments

Guthrie was horrible

I got 7 inning and oer and 6 innings 2 ers and gonna get nd and l

mofome

Banned

101 PC, 5 INN, 6 HA, BBI, 4 K, 3 ER

so those sick numbers from guthrie deserved a win more so than cc's? hmm.

im not even saying sabathia deserved a win because verlander has been great tonight. all i say is sabathia looked good and just had one bad stretch and it is encouraging, but mo needs to chime in with his stupid sabathia sucks comments.

cc sucks.

guthrie couldnt go longer because he had 37 pitches in the first due to 2473 foul balls. i got guth off the ww, you paid an arm and a leg for fat bitch cc.